Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Learnania - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learnania (25073 Views)

Learnania Job / Learnania Is A Scam; Here Are 10 Reasons / If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learnania by youngsahito(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
blossomdove:

I also notice all their posts on Instagram page has been taken down. Even the company website you no longer see the board members there.
I saw some info on their website.
Re: Learnania by diiadem(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
But the problem is to get it at the police station is costlier and takes longer time considering it’s July 17th deadline so they believe people will want to opt for their own option (which is somewhat fishy)

Obiye23:

The fact that none of the staff is on linkedin doesn’t make it a scam. Numerous companies exist with staff or founders who are not on LinkedIn. Pls let’s be guided. People who don’t believe it can leave it but don’t discourage others. You loose nothing by continuing with the application process. If you’ve been invited continue and if at any point they do not seem legit you withdraw it’s that simple.

For the police character if you’re not comfortable with the mentioned sites, they even said you can go FCID of the police station and obtain it.

2 Likes

Re: Learnania by Timmycole: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's a scam. We've run background check on them. They have even removed fake pictures uploaded as their board members.
Re: Learnania by pweetydimplez(f): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Let's all tread carefully because something looks fishy.
Yes they didn't ask for the money directly but who can verify the company they recommend for the police certificate, certificate.co they could be working together, who knows?
Why did all their posts on Instagram and LinkedIn disappear? They said they were hacked, who knows if it's true
Over 50 people received a success mail, is that number not too outrageous for a startup?
The pictures that were on their website are random pictures from the Internet
Let's be careful guys 25k or 40k is not chicken change in this economy

5 Likes

Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
youngsahito:
aside nairaland?
They are scam. Verified!
Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
pweetydimplez:
Let's all tread carefully because something looks fishy.
Yes they didn't ask for the money directly but who can verify the company they recommend for the police certificate, certificate.co they could be working together, who knows?
Why did all their posts on Instagram and LinkedIn disappear? They said they were hacked, who knows if it's true
Over 50 people received a success mail, is that number not too outrageous for a startup?
The pictures that were on their website are random pictures from the Internet
Let's be careful guys 25k or 40k is not chicken change in this economy
Check the account no.. It's a big scam

1 Like

Re: Learnania by favoryt(f): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Unklephila:
I have the police character I did last year September, is it still valid for this job Documentation?

Yes. It's stated there. Read again slowly
Re: Learnania by favoryt(f): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:
You guys are funnny you are really really funny how many jobs have you seen will ask you to get a police clearance how many and all of a sudden almost everybody were told to get a police clearance when you've not even gone far in the in the recruitment process how many if they are legit that will be your final process,it will be like your onboarding if at all they asked for police clearance so in the whole of nairaland and Twitter there is no one working there that can give you update on things make una continue na here I dey to laugh in d end

Guy rest as this is becoming irritating. If you aren't interested stay away and stop discouraging others. Is this some kind of envy??
Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
favoryt:

Guy rest as this is becoming irritating. If you aren't interested stay away and stop discouraging others. Is this some kind of envy??
Envy what?? I'm trying to protect dumb folks here from scam

9 Likes

Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
AntySugar:

If you got the email and actually clicked on the link and paid just a little bit of attention, you would have read and also noticed that, it was an onboarding link. But no, you are hell bent on discrediting something you have no clue of.
Why don't you try reading everything on that link again, this time around, slowly. That's if you got the email. If you.
When u speak English finish ur mind go dey

4 Likes

Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:
Big scam

Re: Learnania by favoryt(f): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:

Oshe! Protector
Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
favoryt:

The address for the police stuff does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
favoryt:

Oshe! Protector
The number on true caller

Re: Learnania by favoryt(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
As much as some of y'all are sceptical I see no reason why you should discourage others. I read through and didn't see anywhere that we were required to pay some money to them.

The sites they pasted for the PCC are only recommendations. They didn't indicate that your PCC must be from the recommended sites.

If you have your PCC before now, you can submit and wait. Someone even posted above that they've submitted theirs.

So what's all these discouragement about? It's super irritating! Gosh!!! Be aware that most people discouraging you here didn't receive the invite, so don't let no one discourage you.

PCC can be obtained from FCID or the police station and can be used for other stuff aside this job application, so it isn't a waste if you have the money to obtain it.

As regards the company, I read that they're a startup so it's possible that they're still putting their house in order hence the low LinkedIn presence and other social sites, but why am I even encouraging anyone to submit their PCC sef. It's a choice, if you like go for it, if you aren't confident then relax and watch but kindly allow others submit theirs and don't smear your fears on others.
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Jflex07 post=124191629]The number on true caller [/quote

Please I will love to join this WhatsApp group. Share the link if you have 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
favoryt:
As much as some of y'all are sceptical I see no reason why you should discourage others. I read through and didn't see anywhere that we were required to pay some money to them.

The sites they pasted for the PCC are only recommendations. They didn't indicate that your PCC must be from the recommended sites.

If you have your PCC before now, you can submit and wait. Someone even posted above that they've submitted theirs.

So what's all these discouragement about? It's super irritating! Gosh!!! Be aware that most people discouraging you here didn't receive the invite, so don't let no one discourage you.

PCC can be obtained from FCID or the police station and can be used for other stuff aside this job application, so it isn't a waste if you have the money to obtain it.

As regards the company, I read that they're a startup so it's possible that they're still putting their house in order hence the low LinkedIn presence and other social sites, but why am I even encouraging anyone to submit their PCC sef. It's a choice, if you like go for it, if you aren't confident then relax and watch but kindly allow others submit theirs and don't smear your fears on others.

Did u see the pictures of the board of directors shared to be for someone else. I am interested in the job but the evidence they are dropping here is kinda look real cause they correlated.

Please I don't have much on me so spending money on PCC and at the end it turned out to be fake will really Hurt me.

4 Likes

Re: Learnania by aegis86: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jflex07:
The number on true caller
That 38 Aminu kano Cresent, Wuse 2 Abuja is the address for "1st Forty Hotel"

Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=blossomdove post=124191840][/quote]type learnania Africa on twitter, you will a girl's post, she is on blue. Scroll to the last, you will see the whatsp link, click to join
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jflex07:
type learnania Africa on twitter, you will a girl's post, she is on blue. Scroll to the last, you will see the whatsp link, click to join

Thank you
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jflex07:
type learnania Africa on twitter, you will a girl's post, she is on blue. Scroll to the last, you will see the whatsp link, click to join

I just did that nothing came up
Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
favoryt:

U sound like u work with them

12 Likes

Re: Learnania by Monique60: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
💯💯💯💯
favoryt:

Re: Learnania by Adoladol: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Another fact check result

Re: Learnania by youngsahito(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jflex07:
They are scam. Verified!
well noted, thanks for the info.
Re: Learnania by aegis86: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
GUYS DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY OR WASTE YOUR TIME TO UPLOAD YOUR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IF YOU HAVE ONE. LEARNANIA IS PURE SCAM!!!
Re: Learnania by marksleek2584(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Now, where do I begin? Getting the PCC ordinarily will be nice, if anyone has aspirations of traveling abroad. I actually went to a police station when I saw the mail, like I de jump say men, I ned this remote job thing. But when I reach station, when the man drop price, I'm like: where I wan see 40k at this point in time?
The process of is not even a straightforward thing, according to what the policeman yarn me. Unless you want to pay more than the 40k to meet up with that 17th date. Where I go see that extra extra again? Corruption don maya everything. Ngwanu, be like say I go jejely hands off here kwa
Heheheh....

1 Like

Re: Learnania by Psychicharbiola: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
aegis86:
GUYS DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY OR WASTE YOUR TIME TO UPLOAD YOUR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IF YOU HAVE ONE. LEARNANIA IS PURE SCAM!!!

Hello pls explain y u say it is a scam?
Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Psychicharbiola:

Hello pls explain y u say it is a scam?
Go and pay the money okay

1 Like

Re: Learnania by senatordossy: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm

blossomdove:

I also notice all their posts on Instagram page has been taken down. Even the company website you no longer see the board members there.
Re: Learnania by Devifeoluwa: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Information about the job is not adding up, don't pay, if you have a police report, you can upload it just to verify, but don't pay on that provided website, legit police report is 40k, they offered their own for 25k, that's reverse psychology.

4 Likes

Re: Learnania by Mavedet: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Better beware of the masquerades asking you to follow through. These people are mighty scammers..

A word is enough for the wise. If you shaa want to continue and think we are envious, when you pay the money, come back and tell us, let us all laugh at you together

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.