Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note (406 Views)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Success1981: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2023
A government that started with removing fuel subsidy without first fashioning out modalities to cushioning the effects of the aftermath of such decision..

Diesel has been on the high price and the succour the administration could give Nigerians is to impose vat on the product to further worsen the situation.

Electricity tariff is today on the verge of been increased by 40% while Nigerians in different parts of the country hardly see electricity. Nigeria exports electricity to neighbouring countries that ensures steady electricity for their citizens with Nigeria's electricity. while many Nigerians in months dont see this electricity and the fuel they manage has been taken beyond their reach.

An administration that is barely a month is already planning to increase the president's and other political officeholder's salaries by 114%. These are people who are already stupendiously rich, billionaires amid the country's wealth they keep deeping their hands and stealing at will. Can go on and on.

A Nigerian preaident that will travel to another man's country and stayed for 2weeks, How many times have u heard of an American president or British prime minister spend more than 3days in another man's country..

The youths who should be concerned about all these excesses are rather fighting on social media over ethnicity.
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by ba7man(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Once I start seeing "Demonic" "Devilish" "Evil" "Satanic" being used to describe Political issues, I know it's one fanatical, half brained individual that's talking.

They're trying to use religious terms to whip up sentiments. Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2023
All these stupid, brainless, flat-headed obidients will not stop to amuse good Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by helinues: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu's Adminiatration Atarted Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note

Why should I waste my precious time to read the gibberish op called article when the headline itself is so disgusting..
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by helinues: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu's Adminiatration Atarted Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note

Why should I waste my precious time to read the gibberish op called article when the headline itself is so disgusting..

Some people are indeed born to hate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Ihateheadslamer: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Do you really think that Tinubu meanwell for the Nigerian citizens aside for his own selfish interests
helinues:

Some people are indeed born to hate
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by helinues: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Do you really think that Tinubu meanwell for the Nigerian citizens aside for his own selfish interests

Sebi Obi meant well for Anambra people yet he generated meager N2bn as IGR in his 8;years as Governor

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by JagabanBorgu: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Success1981:
A government that started with removing fuel subsidy without first fashioning out modalities to cushioning the effects of the aftermath of such decision..

Diesel has been on the high price and the succour the administration could give Nigerians is to impose vat on the product to further worsen the situation.

Electricity tariff is today on the verge of been increased by 40% while Nigerians in different parts of the country hardly see electricity. Nigeria exports electricity to neighbouring countries that ensures steady electricity for their citizens with Nigeria's electricity. while many Nigerians in months dont see this electricity and the fuel they manage has been taken beyond their reach.

An administration that is barely a month is already planning to increase the president's and other political officeholder's salaries by 114%. These are people who are already stupendiously rich, billionaires amid the country's wealth they keep deeping their hands and stealing at will. Can go on and on.

A Nigerian preaident that will travel to another man's country and stayed for 2weeks, How many times have u heard of an American president or British prime minister spend more than 3days in another man's country..

The youths who should be concerned about all these excesses are rather fighting on social media over ethnicity.
Obi said he wón't wait a day in office to remove subsidy.
I am sure he will put modalities in place before resuming office to remove subsidy abi?
Obi was flying up and down during campaign, u celebrated him, if we had allowed him to win, he would have gone to Egypt for 6 months and come back to tell us he went to study electricity.
From "salaries have been approved by 114%" to "planning to increase salaries by 114%", the road is long, injecting negatîvé energies into society won't help u the màssés and it won't make Obi win in 2027 either.
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Streetdoctor: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

For u to even open d thread shows that u are a disgusting human being
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by helinues: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

For u to even open d thread shows that u are a disgusting human being

See, you no go wan cross my lane, so pls stop
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Streetdoctor: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Obi meant well for Anambra people yet he generated meager N2bn as IGR in his 8;years as Governor

Mtcheeeew
Now I see ur pains, ur years, ur sorrows and maybe u sickbed, then finally meeting ur ancestors bcs u are dangerous to humanity. Obi told u fools to go and Verify and yet non of u were to do any verification.
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Streetdoctor: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=123980501]

See, you no go wan cross my lane, so pls stop[/quotef
Niggar I'm equal to d task, streetdoctor no bi guy name niggar
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Jostoman: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

it will be disgusting to you because you are getting contract or free money from government, you dont even know how people are suffering.
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Jostoman: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
The man just came to suffer the poor mases with the majority of his decision so far,

Transportation money is now times 3

To buy enough foods stuff for house now na big issue.
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Akungitit: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2023
IPOB THREAD
Re: Tinubu's Adminiatration Started Expectedly On A Demonic/devilish Note by Lanretoye(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2023
And that one was probably born in 1981...sorry for your parent's loss.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele A Terrible Fellow, His Suspension, Arrest Is Well-deserved – Sagay / Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First / INEC Deliberately Sabotaged The Electoral Process - Dele Farotimi Knocks Mahmood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.