Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First (406 Views)

Obi's Impact: Anambra Student Was Top Scorer In 2023 UTME - JAMB / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by onez: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can only doff my hat for Nkechinyere Umeh. She must be a genius. If someone can endure sit at home and still come first in the federation then the child must be genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by 001Lagos: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sit at home or not, Ndigbo will continue to prosper

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Sweetrosie(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
onez:
I can only doff my hat for Nkechinyere Umeh. She must be a genius. If someone can endure sit at home and still come first in the federation then the child must be genius.

She schooled in ogun state oluwole...stop confusing yourself

Na your type dey cause bigotry here and I blame nairaland mods for allowing it

12 Likes

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make them continue to stay at home now so that dey go dey take first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Cyberterror: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
She is a resident of Ogun state. I am sure her teachers and instructors are Yoruba. It is no secret that Igbos who live outside the south east are more intelligent than those who live in the east. Arrogance and fakery is what the east is known for, no genuine ingenuity is there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by sunray(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
She attended Deeper Life school in Mowe. Google to find out if Mowe is in Anambra State. Stop displaying bigotry.

7 Likes

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Ihateheadslamer: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

She schooled in ogun state oluwole...stop confusing yourself

Na your type dey cause bigotry here and I blame nairaland mods for allowing it
Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Goodday90(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
See full grown Yoruba men claiming an Igbo girl
Success have many relatives
Who no like better thing?
Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by SwissMass: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which Anambra student?

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Goodday90(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
She is a resident of Ogun state. I am sure her teachers and instructors are Yoruba. It is no secret that Igbos who live outside the south east are more intelligent than those who live in the east. Arrogance and fakery is what the east is known for, no genuine ingenuity is there.
so schooling in ogun now makes her less Igbo
Well,it’s only normal to claim what you don’t have,Yoruba youths these days only know how to take colos and do yahoo then later in the night mine their neighbor’s skulls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Goodday90(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
SwissMass:
Which Anambra student?
does nkechinyere umeh sound like a Yoruba Muslim to you?
Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by kettykings: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Just this July, an igbo girl broke record in a Chinese university defeating Chinese in their language and in their school ,another igbo girl broke jamb ceiling record in yorubaland defeating yoruba in their own school, region, territory and coming first in the country’s university exam. Both girls are from Anambra. This is not coincidence, it is either God or nature is showing signs that are just clear, I can make a million stories from this . But I prefer the story of Daniel in Babylon.

The Chinese took their defeat in good faith and celebrated the igbo girl in fanfare, the yorubas took their defeat in bad faith and are dragging the girls origin with igbos

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
onez:
Doff your hat her , but the other stupid little criminal must be jailed for life

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Christistruth03: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
onez:

She lives and Schools in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by JAMO84: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
One thing I want everyone to know, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe, hyping yourself or your ethnic group more than the level God currently places you will not do you any good. Someone who harvested 5 tuber of Yam from his farm, but goes around lying to people that he harvested 10, when he finished eating the true 5, he will also eat the false 5.

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Anambra Student Endured Sit At Home And Still Come First by Depriest2020: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Sincerely why Seunsmg allows topic like this to fly, is simply cause it generates comments and Igbo's & Yoruba's banter generates traffic. Apart from that only Explorer's thread will generate as more comments & traffic.

TBTW. How's Explorer doing, haven't seeing him for awhile now. Hope he's good. Tell him I miss his threads, my warmest regards to his family.

(1) (Reply)

pictures of port hartcourt T hisGlobe.com / You Are Crying N620 Per Litre, Wait Till Sep 2023 ... N750, You Go Beg To Buy / Obaseki, Shaibu's Rift Get Messier As Security Bar Deputy Gov's Aides From Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.