Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Football Viewing Centre Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Viewing Centre Business (192 Views)

Saloon Or Viewing Centre / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

Football Viewing Centre Business by TimmyPraise1: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Good day, great minds. Please, I have a sum of 300k with me and I am interested in running a viewing center, please how can I go about it, I need your advice or even on alternative business that will yield good profit. Thanks.
Re: Football Viewing Centre Business by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Don't do that business. The new generation are now having dstv in their house compare before. Apart from that I don't think 300k will be enough to start a standard viewing center.

Please note. I'm not trying t discourage you but I will urge you to start phone accessories bussines instead.

It requires less wahala and more money.

Re: Football Viewing Centre Business by Alexious(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
TimmyPraise1:
Good day, great minds. Please, I have a sum of 300k with me and I am interested in running a viewing center, please how can I go about it, I need your advice or even on alternative business that will yield good profit. Thanks.

Well, it's not a bad idea though times are changing. However, you must take into account the following factors;
1. Location.
2. Available of opportunity to service your target market.
3. Are you going to incorporate complimentary business along with it ? e.g Drinks, snacks, food?
Then I think you would be looking at Power generation, Tv sets, shop or shade. Do your research well.

Re: Football Viewing Centre Business by empire02: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
It's a good one..just add ps to it.

You Can't Go Wrong With This Skill / Help Me Beg Nexus Appliances Nigeria / Binance Review - How To Make Money On Binance (updated)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9