Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill (1008 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Well I've been dating this girl for a while now when I came back from travels, it was last year I came back after losing alot of money so I started strolling to my guy side around here to just chill and clear my head and that's where I met her.

Boyish girl but I didn't mind so I took her contact and got to know her better, she came off smart and emotional mature to me. Told me she's had a bad past with her ex. He cheated on her with her friend and I was like damn why would the nigga do such even with her friend for that matter.

Also told me the first time they slept together he forced her by shouting for her and the second time he gave her weed to smoke with his guys and took her in when she was high and bleeped her. Felt bad for the girl and based the fact I'm a principled person I just told her if this relationship goes sideways it'll be you because I won't cheat on you it's not my vibe.

We started dating and two months in she started demanding more affection and time that I can give regardless of the fact she knew I was always working and trying to fix my life back up. I'm a hard guy but interesting if you don't act entitled and actually get to know me.

Then she started acting up, cut the call on me when I was trying to tell her to stop having beefs with her sister then people intervened in the matter so I made a harsh voice note about her to our mutual female friend, the dumbass girl sent it to her. Had to apologize for the anger

Since then we kept on quarelling over petty things because she purposes kept crossing her boundaries but I don't quarell with her it's only if I'm pissed that I shout for her and the rest times I just give her space because I don't have time to involve in petty quarells with my woman.

Eventually before Christmas at that time she started giving me attitude not knowing the ex started calling her and she was responding to him, even followed him to a show he went to perform and she was talking with him in the phone when I was there that's when I caught her that shit was silly to me since I hate betrayal so I've not been trusting her since then and I couldn't end it then because I found out the truth late. Still kept quarelling over petty shit till recently

After leaving me waiting for 1hour plus for simple stroll I wanted to stroll with her I left her be thinking maybe she's not interested due to recent attitudes and if you ask her why's she's acting up she says it's nothing so I've given up on her in my mind then she called and I asked if she's still interested she said yes.

The next two days... Boom she posts herself in a hotel room and I was pissed and I went to meet and was like what was that? Where were you? She said birthday party, I'm like how do you expect me to believe that? She said is me that's thinking like that and I'm like huh.... wow cool then we're done enjoy your life.

The reasons I've not slept with this girl is she's acting like she doesn't get Hot, we usually go to one uncompleted building to hangout when go over to her side so I fit nack am there or even get a hotel.

I make enough money to do that but last year everytime I tried to go second base like finger her or even put my hand in her trousers she just removes them, pushes me back when we're kissing for long and generally just acts uninterested to get intimate in any form and I'm like what's up with this chick?

So I left her be and I have a rule (if she acts like she's doesn't wanna sleep with me then I don't) I only sleep with girls or women who are really interested in sleeping with me, it improves my masculine energy. If I'm in a position that I know if I beg or shout I can get her to sleep with me then I don't even try, lots of girls in the world to bother about one.

I'm not bothered about leaving her but what I'm against is being fooled you know, right now I've clicked off the relationship because she's not putting any work just more attitude. She doesn't want to leave because I'm a very attractive guy, down to earth, introverted, confident, muscular and I'm an entrepreneur but one thing I've never done us give her money because watching her closely she doesn't deserve it so I've never spent on her and she never asks because she's scared of looking like my ex I told her about that used me like a bank.

What's your thoughts?
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2023
In every relationship there is one thing every guys should know. You can't separate a girl from her Ex. She will always go back to him or always come back to her. Know this and have peace, afterall we are all Ex's.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by AsomStructures: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Move on she isn't interested..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
In every relationship there is one thing every guys should know. You can't separate a girl from her Ex. She will always go back to him or always come back to her. Know this and have peace, afterall we are all Ex's.

True talk bro, not everyone is like me. I'm principled that I don't even communicate with my ex at all in a new relationship but it seems she doesn't respect the relationship enough
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by talented321: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Manchi is not all the relationship you will take serious, some are just Bleep and pass, When u see girl that want to spend her life with you as manchi wey you be you go know, that girl don spoil. The decision is yours because you are the one to face the music later.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2023
You just need to be found
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Sharpsharp00123: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2023
DamianDd:
Well I've been dating this girl for a while now when I came back from travels, it was last year I came back after losing alot of money so I started strolling to my guy side around here to just chill and clear my head and that's where I met her.

Boyish girl but I didn't mind so I took her contact and got to know her better, she came off smart and emotional mature to me. Told me she's had a bad past with her ex. He cheated on her with her friend and I was like damn why would the nigga do such even with her friend for that matter.

Also told me the first time they slept together he forced her by shouting for her and the second time he gave her weed to smoke with his guys and took her in when she was high and bleeped her. Felt bad for the girl and based the fact I'm a principled person I just told her if this relationship goes sideways it'll be you because I won't cheat on you it's not my vibe.

We started dating and two months in she started demanding more affection and time that I can give regardless of the fact she knew I was always working and trying to fix my life back up. I'm a hard guy but interesting if you don't act entitled and actually get to know me.

Then she started acting up, cut the call on me when I was trying to tell her to stop having beefs with her sister then people intervened in the matter so I made a harsh voice note about her to our mutual female friend, the dumbass girl sent it to her. Had to apologize for the anger

Since then we kept on quarelling over petty things because she purposes kept crossing her boundaries but I don't quarell with her it's only if I'm pissed that I shout for her and the rest times I just give her space because I don't have time to involve in petty quarells with my woman.

Eventually before Christmas at that time she started giving me attitude not knowing the ex started calling her and she was responding to him, even followed him to a show he went to perform and she was talking with him in the phone when I was there that's when I caught her that shit was silly to me since I hate betrayal so I've not been trusting her since then and I couldn't end it then because I found out the truth late. Still kept quarelling over petty shit till recently

After leaving me waiting for 1hour plus for simple stroll I wanted to stroll with her I left her be thinking maybe she's not interested due to recent attitudes and if you ask her why's she's acting up she says it's nothing so I've given up on her in my mind then she called and I asked if she's still interested she said yes.

The next two days... Boom she posts herself in a hotel room and I was pissed and I went to meet and was like what was that? Where were you? She said birthday party, I'm like how do you expect me to believe that? She said is me that's thinking like that and I'm like huh.... wow cool then we're done enjoy your life.

The reasons I've not slept with this girl is she's acting like she doesn't get Hot, we usually go to one uncompleted building to hangout when go over to her side so I fit nack am there or even get a hotel.

I make enough money to do that but last year everytime I tried to go second base like finger her or even put my hand in her trousers she just removes them, pushes me back when we're kissing for long and generally just acts uninterested to get intimate in any form and I'm like what's up with this chick?

So I left her be and I have a rule (if she acts like she's doesn't wanna sleep with me then I don't) I only sleep with girls or women who are really interested in sleeping with me, it improves my masculine energy. If I'm in a position that I know if I beg or shout I can get her to sleep with me then I don't even try, lots of girls in the world to bother about one.

I'm not bothered about leaving her but what I'm against is being fooled you know, right now I've clicked off the relationship because she's not putting any work just more attitude. She doesn't want to leave because I'm a very attractive guy, down to earth, introverted, confident, muscular and I'm an entrepreneur but one thing I've never done us give her money because watching her closely she doesn't deserve it so I've never spent on her and she never asks because she's scared of looking like my ex I told her about that used me like a bank.

What's your thoughts?
sorry please how old are u?

E get y

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by davidbrown006: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Meeting true love on a dating site has been an incredible experience for me. It's amazing how technology has brought people together from different corners of the world, allowing us to find genuine connections and build meaningful relationships (https://wisedate.net/victoriyaclub-review).

When I first joined the dating site, I was skeptical about the possibility of finding true love online. However, I decided to give it a chance and kept an open mind. Little did I know that destiny had something extraordinary in store for me.

One fateful evening, as I scrolled through profiles, a particular profile caught my eye. It was as if time stood still as I read her captivating description and looked into her warm smile through the profile picture. We started exchanging messages, and with each conversation, our connection grew stronger.

Over time, we discovered shared interests, values, and dreams. Our conversations were filled with laughter, deep discussions, and an unspoken understanding. It felt like we had known each other for a lifetime, despite the physical distance separating us.

Months passed, and the day finally arrived when we decided to meet in person. The anticipation and nervousness filled the air as we stood face to face for the first time. But as soon as our eyes met, all doubts and fears vanished, replaced by a sense of belonging and familiarity.

Our love story unfolded like a fairytale. We traveled together, created beautiful memories, and supported each other through thick and thin. We discovered that true love knows no boundaries, and it can blossom anywhere, even on a dating site.

Finding true love on a dating site has been a life-changing experience for me. It has taught me that love can transcend distance, and the digital world can serve as a bridge to bring two souls together. So, to all those searching for love, keep an open heart and embrace the possibilities that online dating offers.
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
sorry please how old are u?

E get y

Just take it I'm in the age range of a young adult
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Foodqueen(f): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
She isn't into you.

Probably, just wanted to boost to her friends too that she can double date.

Move on.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
First of all, have you apologised to your Dad? I hope you're not making his home difficult for him to enjoy. https://www.nairaland.com/7729866/stood-up-father

Secondly, this your post about this girl get as e be because neither of you are innocent in this so-called relationship you've together. Your main complaint is that you've not been able to sleep with her (as if she's obligated to), while she's still seeing her ex. The only solution is for you both to go your separate ways. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
talented321:
Manchi is not all the relationship you will take serious, some are just Bleep and pass, When u see girl that want to spend her life with you as manchi wey you be you go know, that girl don spoil. The decision is yours because you are the one to face the music later.

I feel you bro, I've already lost interest and clicked off. No need for plenty talk nigga I fit nor even message am again. Because I don't want to be like these small boys that starts begging for attention, that's bad for business. Better to leave with respect than with shame

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by talented321: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
As man have your likes and don't, make decision for yourself because you the one to face the consequences of your action. 'goodluck in your journey'
DamianDd:

I feel you bro, I've already lost interest and clicked off. No need for plenty talk nigga I fit nor even message am again. Because I don't want to be like these small boys that starts begging for attention, that's bad for business. Better to leave with respect than with shame
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
talented321:
As man have your likes and don't, make decision for yourself because you the one to face the consequences of your action. 'goodluck in your journey'

True talk
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Owain: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
DamianDd:

True talk
Good day, bro
I read one of your post where you mentioned something about running some online businesses. I'm in need of a job at the moment and I could use some assistance please. Are they businesses I could start too? Help a bro.
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by kernniejay(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
DamianDd:

What's your thoughts?
You know what, I give you 4 stars for the last paragraph. I'm so proud of you when you said you're not bothered about her, you have clicked off the relationship, you've never given her money and I agree she doesn't deserve it. Move on and let her know you have no time for her robotic attitude. Expect that she will still come back with lies and excuses for her unacceptable behavior but just let her know that the "period of grace" has expired, your mind is made up and you are no more interested, no time to check time.
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by DamianDd: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Owain:

Good day, bro
I read one of your post where you mentioned something about running some online businesses. I'm in need of a job at the moment and I could use some assistance please. Are they businesses I could start too? Help a bro.

Go into marketing free and paid sites
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Y’all both need therapy.

Pass the contact tho when y’all done, I may need therapy as well 😩
Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by ainywayaaa: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2023
talented321:

Hi,
I hope you are doing good. I am a teenage and I am looking for a relationship. I have search about some best relationships but now I am confused about this. I am thinking about to go with FIFO relationship. But I am not sure that this type of relationships are long term relationships or not. I am looking forward to your suggestion on this type of relationship. Thanks

Re: My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill by Owain: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2023
DamianDd:

Go into marketing free and paid sites
How do I start? I'm ready to learn on my own if I have some pointers, please. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? / Attitude Matters / Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.