Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg (22245 Views)

Patrick Vieira Lands Strasbourg Job After Chelsea Owners Buy Ligue 1 Club / Lille Players, Fans Celebrate 1st French Ligue 1 Title Win In 10 Years (Photos) / Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by ojehmario1969(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chelsea news: Todd Boehly and his investors have taken over French club Strasbourg, with Chelsea planning a multi-club model smiley
A statement from the French club reads: "The shareholders of Racing Club de Strasbourg Alsace today announced an agreement with BlueCo, the consortium which purchased Chelsea FC in May 2022. The agreement would mark a new chapter in Racing’s history as the ownership consortium commits to accelerate sustainable investment in the club’s growth, including in the first teams and in the Academy, in continuity with the project implemented by Marc Keller, who would remain President of the club, supported by his current management team.

This is an important day for Racing," declared Marc Keller, President of the Strasbourg club. "It’s something my shareholder friends and I have been thinking about for the past two years. We’ve built a club that’s healthy at every level and well managed. Although there was no financial urgency, we were aware that we had reached the ceiling of our model, and if we wanted to continue driving Racing forward and projecting it into a new dimension, we necessarily needed to be accompanied by a solid structure capable of supporting our development and our ambition. I am therefore delighted of the perspective to welcome a new strategic investor, with whom we would accelerate the club’s ambition to build the Racing of tomorrow."

"The BlueCo shareholders declared: "It is an honour for us to be part of this historic club. We are committed to preserving the heritage of Racing and are focused on working closely with Marc and his management team to continue the excellent work they have been doing. This strategic investment would further our presence in European football, alongside our ownership of Chelsea. We believe it would create huge opportunities to share knowledge and expertise.
The move towards a multi-club model could see Chelsea loan out players to Strasbourg for both experience and work permit reasons in the future

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/strasbourg-announce-club-sale-to-chelsea-4461381

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by ojehmario1969(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
why don't they buy an average club like arsenal and our academy players(chelsea) can develop there for premier league experience..i am just saying... grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Broveens42(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lessons well learnt.
Lol, Todd is a very smart business man.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Paraffin Oil for sale

Location Lagos

150 drums still available

Content volume is 165kg

300 thousand naira per drum

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Khallicopyro: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
ojehmario1969:
why don't they buy an average club like arsenal and our academy players(chelsea) can develop there for premier league experience..i am just saying... grin
Where did that 'average club' end on the table last season and where did your almighty Chelshit end?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Starships4u(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Uhna wan spoil that one too,?

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by superCleanworks(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
two clubs one owner and you think football scams, fixing, rackets, insider gambling will ever end?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Adesina18111(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
This idiot is just investing and cashing out while Chelsea glory is fading away small small...
Your first year as the owner of A big team (Chelsea) ended with no trophy and no European cup qualification yet u go straight to buy another club..English business men are just too selfish...look at Man city and Newcastle...the Arabians bought them and everything changed for them..
I just hope those bastard Cocksucking Glazzer family sells man United to the Arabian biding to buy it...so we can be back to normal soon embarassed
Tueh to all English football business mogul...no passion...just for money sake

30 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by figment232(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Broveens42:
Lessons well learnt.
Lol, Todd is a very smart business man.
how educate us

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by SilverSnow(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Smart

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Hambivert: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Through Todd Boehly, it became somewhat obvious that only money can not get you happiness.
It does not matter the kind of thriving model in place, I don't think Todd knows how to handle a Football club. Nonetheless, he is a smart business man, who strives to get the best of deals out of signing players, and other related deals, but he's business style is still shy from having positive results on the pitch.
Chelsea performing poorly last season was all because of Todd Boehly's mismanagement. It is not about signing players and having a good coach, football is more demanding than that, and Todd doesn't seem to understand.
He should have sparogatively helped Chelsea out of the wreck he plunged them into before jumping on another European football club.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by gentle136(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
ojehmario1969:
you need better flogging

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by theophorus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
When you get extra money wen you no need, you go begin do unnecessary practicals.

This Kain practical na him make the Titan miss few days ago.

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Gbeng30(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Todd bohly the business minded person, great investment,

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Meditation01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Meditation is the freeing of ourselves from all mental states and concepts of self.But it really begins with a focus,with a restraining of the life force or the life energy.So you look at your object of concentration for,say,45 minutes.Put a watch there,take out a clock,time yourself.Then,after you have done it for,let's say,45 minutes,if your time period is half an hour,and you've really tried just to see that one thing,to look at it-you can blink,you can shift your position a little bit if you need to-but then after you've done it for half your meditation,close your eyes and now do the same thing focusing on one of the three chakras,either the navel center,around the navel;the median center,which is in the center of the chest around the heart,or the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
I recommend that you focus on these three centers in rotation.So Monday morning,do your navel center;Tuesday,the center of the chest;Wednesday,the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Coronavirus1: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Well goodnews for him
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by handsomeyinka(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
v
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Bobchucky: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good for them
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by HateBigots: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Khallicopyro:

Where did that 'average club' end on the table last season and where did your almighty Chelshit end?
Show me your European trophy grin... Ordinary Europa you no carry.

You finish 2nd but still carry the same amount of trophies as Chelsea this season ZEROOOO.

We have more useless/finished players to sell to you 🤣

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Fedrick100: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
D.D. Fofona is already on his way to Strasbourg

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by BigBelleControl(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chelsea do not only buy players, they allso buyeams. Very soon they will buy UEFA and FiFA. Big Boys Things.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by handsomeyinka(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Arsenal is far better than Chelsea .

i think you probably referring to man u.

Gunners 4 life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Emu4life(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
This Abgero FC don enter one Chance. The current motherfvckers won't be so concerned about the club like Mr Roman, the Russian
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Fedrick100: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Khallicopyro:

Show me your club champions league trophy 😫😅🌚

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Obinoscopy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
It's confirmed, Chelsea is dead sad

I'm now no longer a Chelsea fan anymore. I don't want to be a fan of a business venture.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by JeffRock: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Premiium tears loading
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by Beverages: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Happy for him

Hiss, I think say Na Abrahamovich sha
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by ehissi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Chelsea news: Todd Boehly and his investors have taken over French club Strasbourg, with Chelsea planning a multi-club model smiley

The move towards a multi-club model could see Chelsea loan out players to Strasbourg for both experience and work permit reasons in the future

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/strasbourg-announce-club-sale-to-chelsea-4461381

If they like, they should hire Frank lampard as coach. Let him deliver shege in English and in French..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by EdiskyHarry: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
You should have ended your write up by saying
"Meanwhile the battle for conference league resumes for Chelsea" grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg by OlawaleBammie: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aahhhhh oobiìi
Chelsea wey u buy never even get head, na strasbourg u wan buy join just to compound ur worries grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solskjaer's Win Rate At Man Utd Is Worse Than Mourinho And Moyes / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.