Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine (13013 Views)

SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by deedo93(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hope they add US, England, France and other allied countries for killing thousands of kids in Iraq

5 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
You can't blame Russia and leave out Ukraine, with their Clown of a President (Pun well intended)!

How were children still inside a war-torn and battle-hot zone??!... Were Ukrainian forces using the kids as shields or bargaining chips??! Why didn't they evacuate those little ones??!

Zelensky should also be charged!

2 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by backtovillage: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Ukrainian military set up mortar locations in hospitals and schools because they knew the russians will target these locations. Who's going to punish the ukrainians for stooping so low?
GetSenseNow!!!
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
So America didn't kill children In Afghanistan and tag them child soldiers... what of Israel are they on that list of shame
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by pansophist(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
The extent Western hegemony will go to destroy their target is very low. The US killed millions of kids, women, and innocent civilians in their global democratic bombing tour for hundreds of years, but the UN didn't name them such.

This only goes to show that the UN is not neutral. It has been hijacked as a mouthpiece of Western foreign policy, after all, its headquartered in New York. The US is its largest donor, hence, it must do what the US says.

It is only a matter of time, the multipolar world will create new global institutions that will be fair, and represent the interest of the world, not where one country calls all the shots and goes free in its evil against humanity.

21 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by edungene7: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Omoojugo post=123983042]Putin never killed the kids intentionally,it's called war but Putin may God punish you for killing the kids though..[/quot so sorry bro but I feel u r not OK because u sound confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Okolojonathan: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
UN and west has harmed and killed many more than Russia
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Ukrainian military set up mortar locations in hospitals and schools because they knew the russians will target these locations. Who's going to punish the ukrainians for stooping so low?

Wow, I never knew you were a war reporter..
Mind giving us proof for this your nonsense you just wrote.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Jostoman: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shame on russia president

1 Like

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
So America didn't kill children In Afghanistan and tag them child soldiers... what of Israel are they on that list of shame

U.N. is a stupid hypocrite!
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by bionixs: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoojugo:
Putin never killed the kids intentionally,it's called war but Putin may God punish you for killing the kids though..
Oga , kindly define WAR CRIME

1 Like

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by bionixs: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ugochimma:
Hall of shame
HALL OF SHAME
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Omoojugo: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=edungene7 post=123983208][/quote] Professor of ozowrism I am not confused like you if you don't understand what you read I am sorry you've just wasted the school fees your parents paid on you..
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Omoojugo: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
bionixs:
Oga , kindly define WAR CRIME
You nor dey with phone enter google..
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
deedo93:
Hope they add US, England, France and other allied countries for killing thousands of kids in Iraq

Not just Iraq, please!

Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, etc!!!

1 Like

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by PrinceMajestic: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
But the same UN refuses to add the terrorist state of Israel to it stupid list for illegally occupying Palestinian land, killing and maiming Palestinian people including children every day. May destruction be upon all evil doers, their supporters and enablers worldwide. I wanted to really become a Muslim but seeing how Israel ravages Palestine everyday and the entire Muslim world does nothing to stop them just makes me hate Islam and abort joining them for their weakness, how can Israel even invade Al Aqsa mosque compound get right inside the mosque flog and beat the hell out of Palestinians muslims and yet Islam with all their terror organizations and military balanced countries did nothing about it and they say it's Islam 3rd holiest site? I can't be a Muslim and imagine all that is going on in Palestine. Muslims disappointed me, I overrated them. I will never become part of them unless they redeem their integrity by annihilating the bastard Jewish state of Israel from the earth. Victory to great Russian Federation

3 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Gbenga4ever1411: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ok
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by edungene7: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoojugo:
Professor of ozowrism I am not confused like you if you don't understand what you read I am sorry you've just wasted the school fees your parents paid on you..
Thanks man but I suggest u see a doctor soonest before you get worst
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Heffalump(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Putin will go down like Hitler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Omoojugo: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
edungene7:
Thanks man but I suggest u see a doctor soonest before you get worst
why do I need a doctor when I got God who's the greatest healer? Go collect your school fees back,you have been scammed..
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by bionixs: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoojugo:
You nor dey with phone enter google..
if you use google before you talk , you go die ? Abi google ni dey work for your Techno phone again?
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Felix6: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
UN and APC have a lot in common
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by fredoooooo: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
How many un and us don kill ..useless hypocrites and propagandist
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by ezechi242: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Where were these fools when NATO was distroying lybia .

3 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by eepeepook: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
The same thing the US performed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria? Hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by frog12: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
is AMERICA on the list?? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates / South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? / Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.