Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine (12969 Views)

SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Coolgent(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
When are they going to add Isreal
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Elsueno: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
The first 🥇 on that list should be the U.S.A
The second 🥈 should be U.K
And third 🥉 NATO itself
Fourth is our very own 9ja Christains fanatics favourite, ISRAEL!

If all these guys & the U.S 'moderate rebels' aren't on d list...then putting Russia thier is a freaking waste of time and hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
The hypocrisy of the west blinds them so much that they take everyone else for a fool

Have they added UK for the children Tony Blair killed in Iraq, America for what they did in Afghanistan

Obama for the children he killed in Libya

The only reason America did not decimate Syria is because Russia stood up to them

You are going too far into the past. Israel is still here, killing and maiming Palestine daily
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Hussein035: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/23/un-adds-russia-list-shame-killing-maiming-hundreds-children-ukraine

They should add USA first because USA has killed and massacred more than 10 countries especially killing Gadaffi without remorse

USA is no 1 on the list of shame and shameless wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by 11doubledee: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Reminderz:
lmafo... grin

a case of kettle calling pot black... the earlier people know that the UN and the US and NATO in general are the real devils that needs to be fought the better... they have perpetrated more evils that anyone in history... they are the virus that needs to be killed from spreading further.. they are the fire that needs to be put out...

US and UN and whatever bullshit they call themselves have done much worse... do we start naming the African, Arab or Asian countries they've destroyed? 911??

Do we even want to talk about how they use the media to brainwash naive people or how they are always the countries who always appear as the "angels"... lmao gods bless America indeed.. bunch of clowns and deranged mofos! US are the real devils...
How does that justify Russia's actions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Everfrank(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
The US is number one on the list already.
The blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent Palestinian and Iraqi children continues to haunt the US until they become irrelevant in global affairs.
This has already started as the dollar is gradually being overtaken by a new superpower from the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Truthshscrazy: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Iamzik:

When will they add US to the list of shame for killing thousands of women and children in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and many other countries?
cool
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Truthshscrazy: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
DissTroy:
Anyone who read the very voluminous Afghan files released by Wikileaks years ago from documents of U.S. military would realize how the U.S. bombed and killed whole settlements of children and women in the Middle East.

The UN didn't bat an eyelid instead it was complicit in hunting down the men who exposed the genocides - Julian Asange and Edward Snowden.
Huh? lipsrsealed
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by sprints1: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
atobs4real:
The end of Putin will be disastrous.
lol go and kill him nigbana. Abi the end of west in drain. Una better pray say trump enter next year. If not americans go chop grass dem go see cow call am boss. Dem go beg Saudi for money tire.

1 Like

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Everfrank(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bloody hypocrites.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by blowjohn(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Trump wud never have had time for all these nonsense propaganda.
Him no get money to waste.

Biden and his party na just bunch of funny humans
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by badesco(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yet same western collaborators called UN turned a blind eye on the massacre or killings of Palestinians children by blood thirst Israel forces. I don't belief whatever comes from rubber stamp UN.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by mamaafrik(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
They should add USA too for their murderous role on Afghanistan, Vietnam, Japan,Africa,Iraq and Cuba
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Fearyourcreator: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
NICEEY:

Infact the US is making sure the war does not stop. The US has even participated directly in the war using their soldiers secretly. US oil companies have gained 200billion dollars raw profit from the war. Nothing no body can tell me, the US is a wolf in sheep clothing. Even if all the children in Ukraine are killed it means nothing, the US has done worst. Afterall Zelensky is the one killing them all or will he say he thinks the war will only kill soldiers it adults only.
That zelensky nawa for him ooo...
US ... That country are trying to grip to power by any means possible... Thing either they like it or not they will lose even if they kill half of people on earth they will lose it they are not the first and wont be the last... And it's near

1 Like

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by atobs4real(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
sprints1:
lol go and kill him nigbana. Abi the end of west in drain. Una better pray say trump enter next year. If not americans go chop grass dem go see cow call am boss. Dem go beg Saudi for money tire.
For your mind.
You need more wisdom
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by sprints1: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
atobs4real:

For your mind.
You need more wisdom
e pain am Una biden lovers go see shege from Putin and ishmael decendants

1 Share

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Karnice600: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
One would expect queues of visa applications at the Russian embassy in Nigeria with the massive supports it gets from Nigerians, but instead, the Western embassies they detest are the ones overwhelmed with visa applications.

Hahahahaha...
You're very wickiet. Lol.

This is how they chosed Buhari over Jonathan.
Some of them here are bloggers or youtubers wey American Google don raise from 'crumbs hood' . Ask them Linda Ikeji and Seun Osewa. Them go tell you.
When you see things like this then you know that the war in Ukraine doesn't seem to affect their realities, but the American prosperity through liberalism is affecting their realities much more. So most of them make those comments to come off as 'being woke' or 'knowing their history'. They just keep repeating popular narratives.

Was discussing with someone from the airport couple of days back who's aiming at reaching US by getting to Bolivia first. I started thinking why he would stress himself so much to access a country of sodomy and reckless 'gun fairs', instead of choosing one of the BRICS countries.
I've heard this before and I will say it like I heard it; that the average black man doesn't know what his problem is.

2 Likes

Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by engrchykae(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
pansophist:
The extent Western hegemony will go to destroy their target is very low. The US killed millions of kids, women, and innocent civilians in their global democratic bombing tour for hundreds of years, but the UN didn't name them such.

This only goes to show that the UN is not neutral. It has been hijacked as a mouthpiece of Western foreign policy, after all, its headquartered in New York. The US is its largest donor, hence, it must do what the US says.

It is only a matter of time, the multipolar world will create new global institutions that will be fair, and represent the interest of the world, not where one country calls all the shots and goes free in its evil against humanity.
when during operation desert storm,U S marines shot down a water works in Basra,women were trying to scoop water out of the sand,that was when I knew that George bush and Tony Blair are sick demons.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by engrchykae(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Heffalump:
Putin will go down like Hitler
you have been brainwashed
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Karnice600: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
ositadima1:
On the surface, Russia annexing parts of Ukraine, the military campaign, or even dictating what group a sovereign country should belong to, look terrible, annoying, and bizarre. However, if we ask ourselves some questions, we can start to understand Russia's perspective. Why should Russia allow NATO, which is controlled by the West, to expand to its borders? To allow them to deploy missile systems at their doorstep?

In my opinion, Russia is waging this war for its survival, and it is unfortunate that bystanders are suffering as a result. embarassed
It annexed Crimea in 2014 and turned it to a Russian tourist location. Was that for its survival too?
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karnice600:

Hahahahaha...
You're very wickiet. Lol.

This is how they chosed Buhari over Jonathan.
Some of them here are bloggers or youtubers wey American Google don raise from 'crumbs hood' . Ask them Linda Ikeji and Seun Osewa. Them go tell you.
When you see things like this then you know that the war in Ukraine doesn't seem to affect their realities, but the American prosperity through liberalism is affecting their realities much more. So most of them make those comments to come off as 'being woke' or 'knowing their history'. They just keep repeating popular narratives.

Was discussing with someone from the airport couple of days back who's aiming at reaching US by getting to Bolivia first. I started thinking why he would stress himself so much to access a country of sodomy and reckless 'gun fairs', instead of choosing one of the BRICS countries.
I've heard this before and I will say it like I heard it; that the average black man doesn't know what his problem is.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Heffalump:
Putin will go down like Hitler

Definitely!

History will always remember him at the mention of Hitler
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by bigcasava1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
UN should be ashamed of themselves
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by ositadima1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karnice600:

It annexed Crimea in 2014 and turned it to a Russian tourist location. Was that for its survival too?

Crimea has a long and complex history. It was part of Russia until 1954, when it was transferred to Ukraine. Most of its inhabitants are ethnic Russians. However, the current status of Crimea is disputed, and its relevance to the current happenings is a matter of debate.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Karnice600: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
ositadima1:

Crimea has a long and complex history. It was part of Russia until 1954, when it was transferred to Ukraine. Most of its inhabitants are ethnic Russians. However, the current status of Crimea is disputed, and its relevance to the current happenings is a matter of debate.
One reason I'm sometimes not cool with English is that you could speak so fluently, use or have a good knowledge of vocabulary but end up not communicating or offering answers to basic questions. Just like Wole Soyinka.

Russia's annexation of Crimea, was it for her survival?
Yes or No. If yes, then how?
Simple.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Mccullum: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
For those that following international power politics, such people won't be on the side of the West, US is the most devilish nation on earth.

it's not the American populace but the US government championing chaotic situation around the world for the purpose of keeping power and sustainability of controlling post world war two order under disguise of self acclaimed world police.

US fearing the consequences of war in Ukraine, which already obvious as China, Russia, Brazil India and South Africa strategizing on dedolarization which is the major strength of US globally.
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by delishpot: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
If USA is not on that list then they are hypocrites
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by DCONE1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
sexyking1:
Where will they list Nigerian army for killing and maiming over 3million children from eastern region during Biafra war? Oh I forgot that section doesn't matter. But we always remembers.
shut up as if biafrans didn't also kill nigerians...you should be happy we still allow y'all to live
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by ositadima1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karnice600:

One reason I'm sometimes not cool with English is that you could speak so fluently, use or have a good knowledge of vocabulary but end up not communicating or offering answers to basic questions. Just like Wole Soyinka.

Russia's annexation of Crimea, was it for her survival?
Yes or No. If yes, then how?
Simple.

I have already answered your question. I do not see it as relevant to what is happening right now. However, if you would like to discuss Crimea as a separate subject, then I am happy to do so. So, would you like to discuss Crimea?
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Wildkat02: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Suspect33:
Lol, the Western world have run out of moves in this game of chess.. they never envisioned Russia being such a hard nut to crack.

From propaganda to threaths to sanctions, then to trying to turn other nations on Russia, all FAILED

Now this grin grin which one is List of shame? Doesn't change the fact that the US and her allies have met their match in Russia and by extension, China.

The world needs a resistance force to curb the ravaging evil influence that the west is having all over the world.

We say no to LGTVB, sexual immorality, the emasculation of men, feminism and to all of their disgusting, degrading moral decadence. We stand with Russia, with Uganda and with all other nations trying to fight off the tyranny of the Western world

Russia a hard nut to crack? 😂 spare me the comedy pls. Rather Russia is the one to have learnt that Ukraine ain’t an easy nut to crack.

Boasting of taking Ukraine in 24hrs has tarried to almost 3 yrs 😂
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Wildkat02: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
sprints1:
did he not tell them to evacuate what were they doing there. Leave war zone Una no gree. West go see shege

The way some of u talk sef. Shey Na western children dem dey kill so?
Re: UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine by Karnice600: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
ositadima1:

I have already answered your question. I do not see it as relevant to what is happening right now. However, if you would like to discuss Crimea as a separate subject, then I am happy to do so. So, would you like to discuss Crimea?

I have already answered your question. I do not see it as relevant to what is happening right now

For where? You no answer nada. You even stated that you didn't see it as relevant, shooting yourself for both legs.
So I can't have a conversation with a 'closed' mind.

Next time you may want to consider what you define 'survival' to be.., not occupying your neighbours space to save your living room.

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Bans Vulgar Language & Explicit Dancing / In China, Women Train To Become Bodyguards For Billionaires / The World Is In 'great Peril,' U.N. Chief Warns Global Leaders (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.