Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage (63601 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by TimelineMag: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2023
I have been trying to get a refund from Jumia for close to two months now all to no avail. Spoken to more than eight of their customer care representative and each time they say the issue have been "escalated " .
Please can any one tell me what l should do or has it become a norm with Jumia Nigeria to hold back customer's refund.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Destiny cannot be changed

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Winters23: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yeah that's exactly what I want you to do. EOD!

What's your death time and day, you seem to have one?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2023
TimelineMag:
I have been trying to get a refund from Jumia for close to two months now all to no avail. Spoken to more than eight of their customer care representative and each time they say the issue have been "escalated " .
Please can any one tell me what l should do or has it become a norm with Jumia Nigeria to hold back customer's refund.
forget it. They have removed fuel subsidy
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Winters23:

What's your death time and day, you seem to have one?
you've been noticed. Next person please!
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Ned Nwoko escape! Even me ooo ...na Papa for Heaven say now no be my time... Na say our village dey fight the next village over land and as I be one of ICHIE, we go settle the wahala make youths no kill themselves... See how God dey do him work oooo... Praise the Lord, Hallelujah... Otito dili Jesu.

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by MrBroke(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2023
I also got a call from my friend Hamish Harding about the trip but had some meetings i couldn't reschedule so i told him i'll have to miss out and luckily i did miss out. Damn
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by broadman20: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:
People can be easily so deceived. You really believe billionaires decided to go down the button of the ocean in a sub that had it first dive down and with untrained and inexperienced crew if any?

Those guys didn't die anything. They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety. For the fact that main stream media is blowing this thing up and down is an indication that it's a distraction from someone.

Billionaires don't risk their lives like that.

What will be their gain if what you are saying is true?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by rottennaija(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
broadman20:

What will be their gain if what you are saying is true?

I don't know yet. But the whole media circus around suggest something fishy. We will only know after the whole fog has been clear and serious questions began being asked.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Psady(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

Ahhh.... Oga are u on colos?
I think he didn't know he was qouting the wrong thread,it happens.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Lobotomy02: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Billionaire it could also be that if you had boarded the ill-fated submarine, you guys could have made it back up alive and mission accomplished.
Abeg!
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by dominique(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Cardozzo:

Who is that man in this GIF image of yours?

Former US president George W. Bush
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Winters23: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you've been noticed. Next person please!

Finish what you started. You said you have day and time of your impending death
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by DrDeuce: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Everyone just wants to trend.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Lacash: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2023
AImiron:

https://news.sky.com/story/titanic-submarine-missing-live-updates-submersible-cannot-be-opened-from-inside-time-running-out-on-oxygen-supply-waiver-mentions-death-three-times-12905748
The ability to discern is one of the greatest gift from God to Man. Life’s Beauriful and short, just try and stay alive💯💯
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by judedwriter(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
that guy dodged a PAINFUL DEATH like...

President Bush was fast in dodging that shoe grin

I doubt if elderly Joe Biden could duck so fast grin

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Westerhoffe(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2023
JOemmy:

The sea is the most less researched on this earth just 5% is actually known no one actually knows everything that is in that 13,000ft dept.

Exactly.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
smartr:

Oga na luck

Behind every luck, there is a decision
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Psady:
I think he didn't know he was qouting the wrong thread,it happens.

Yeah I know. I was just being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Behind every luck, there is a decision
Explain what the decision is all about tongue
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Explain what the decision is all about tongue

In this case, pls read just the topic.

What does it mean to "turn down" something?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

In this case, pls read just the topic.

What does it mean to "turn down" something?
Why are you asking a question with a question, you have started again with your Harvard questions, like seriously shocked
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Why are you asking a question with a question, you have started again with your Harvard questions, like seriously shocked

Have you read the topic?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you read the topic?
Hian, if l didn't read the topic, why did l asked you to explain, luck, decision, God factor etc all point to the same thing, End of discussion, no further questions or query from you, next news jareeeeeeeerrrrrrere grin
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, if l didn't read the topic, why did l asked you to explain, luck, decision, God factor etc all point to the same thing, End of discussion, no further questions or query from you, next news jareeeeeeeerrrrrrere grin

Don't you want to know how there is a decision behind every luck? If you are, then let's find out together.

Since you say you have read the topic, what does it mean to "turn down" as said in the topic?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by joba4luv: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Funny enough, you would have made the trip as a what? Richest man in the world or in Nigeria? Did you see any black among them? You are just seeking for cheap attention
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by BreconHills(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
donbenie:
The guy is cra.zy and to think many people actually liked his flight of fancy is depressing..

It's amazing how many of them we have now.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:

if a person turns down something, is that luck or a decision?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Okarakwu: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Final destination 6 loading.... Are sure you escaped?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Winters23:

Finish what you started. You said you have day and time of your impending death
who is the next hediot? I'm done with this one.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by chiboycue: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
AImiron:

https://news.sky.com/story/titanic-submarine-missing-live-updates-submersible-cannot-be-opened-from-inside-time-running-out-on-oxygen-supply-waiver-mentions-death-three-times-12905748

Thank God for the deliverance of Mr Bloom and his son. Imagine a rich guy being offered $150,000 per head to embark on a tourist to see titanic ship wreck which is under water and he declined because of his schedule. Their country don advance.

But for naija there are inadequate basic ammenties. we cannot afford such luxury because we are contending with the increment of the pump price of PMS and it's negative impact on citizens. We also have to contend with a possible increase in electricity tarrif.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

if a person turns down something, is that luck or a decision?
Decision tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.