Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage (63602 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Smartikc(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Biggest sacrifice just concluded✅

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Femi8586(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Abc2Z:

They have found a part of the sub near the wreck of Titanic ship but didn't see the crew

Do u even understand what implosion means? The submersible suffered a catastrophic implosion.

Implosion is the opposite of explosion. Meaning the submersible was instantly crushed by an incredibly high sea pressure that it couldn't handle. Their bodies will shattered to pieces.

Imagine you crushing an empty can of maltina with your fist with full force or you jumping on a can of drinks with your legs.

The pressure applied by your hands and legs is too higher than the pressure the can you crushed can withstand.

That is what happened with the vessel. The hydrostatic pressure/heaviness of the water in that depth is higher than what the submersible could handle.

5 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Biola67: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2023
million dollars convo
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:
People can be easily so deceived. You really believe billionaires decided to go down the button of the ocean in a sub that had it first dive down and with untrained and inexperienced crew if any?

Those guys didn't die anything. They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety. For the fact that main stream media is blowing this thing up and down is an indication that it's a distraction from someone.

Billionaires don't risk their lives like that.
Dem conspiracy theorists don start o!
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Naijanascam: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2023
taylor89:
Wealthy men and their wahala

Who dey go find remnants of Titanic be like who dey go find Tinubu classmates and origin

Na them sabi

You just stated an obvious facts here........ and you are as intelligent as the boy's friend
Thanks for your sense of humor and in educative way
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by capnies: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

Live this PRIVILEGE life in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Live with Eternity in view.
There is no other way to PREPARE for ETERNITY than to have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST

MY BOTHER GOOD MORNING I LIKE THE WAY YOU WRITE NOW: WITHOUT INCLUDING FALSE HELL FIRE, IT MAKES IT SANER AND MORE GODLIKE. God Bless You
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

The vessel imploded. It wasn't taken away by any squid or octopus. Nothing can survive at the depth which the vessel was. The vessel was lost due to it not meeting safety requirements.

A few years ago, Mr. Rush was warned about the safety of his vessels and how they didn't meet engineering standards. But he shrugged it off as attempts by those in the industry to stiffle innovation and prevent him from having a share in the industry. He was asked to allow his vessels undergo verification by an independent body but he refused maintaining that they were very safe.

It was like that osinbajos friend that was building a high rise in ikoyi that didn't meet safety standards. He fought off anyone who challenged the safety of his building. Eventually, the building collapsed on him.

I wish Stockton Rush, the oceangate CEO wasn't part of the voyage. He should have been alive so that they use him as shiskabab. I trust oyibo

I liked it better that he was among the victims.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by donbenie(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2023
isblog:
For everytime there is this absolute belief in one’s abilities while leaving God out of it, there is usually a serious consequence. He was so sure because he believed it had always been his know how that protected him in his 35years of experience…

Just as the Ill-fated Titanic was named the unsinkable and the makers didn’t even give room for the supreme being, it never reached its Destination.

It is sad that many paid for their own death but it is also a reminder that man at his best is still man

There is a supreme God
The times the White Man allowed religion and superstitions to thrive and dictate their reasonings and actions,they called it the DARK AGES..
I'm sure you are intelligent enough to decipher why..
Human advancements and religious fanaticism doesn't do well together..
All you have to do is look around the Sh1thole you are living in..
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Sermwell(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Ameoba300:

Bro this is definitely another angle!!!!

What if it's a massive case of faking their deaths and starting a fresh life somewhere else to get away from it all. The razzmataz of fame, generational debts, paparazzi...

Guy... I thought about all this today
A whole CEO of Ocean gate will be somewhere in this world and nobody will know? Or you think those who invested heavily in that voyage are stupid?? I hope you're not part of those who believe Buhari is jubril from Sudan!?

4 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by yaki84: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:
People can be easily so deceived. You really believe billionaires decided to go down the button of the ocean in a sub that had it first dive down and with untrained and inexperienced crew if any?

Those guys didn't die anything. They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety. For the fact that main stream media is blowing this thing up and down is an indication that it's a distraction from someone.

Nigerian billionaires not whites...
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2023
ceejayluv:

They got to like 9,000 feet before they lost communication... Whales don't go that deep. The pressure there is over 300 times the atmospheric pressure you're feeling on the surface.
Most of them are ignorants, I don't blame them.
Below was my submission when the sub was still considered missing

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Winters23: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
No one dies before his or her time

Death have no timetable. There's no such thing as "No one dies before his or her time"
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Desusi:

So you mean all that we have been hearing are lies from the pit of hell?What is most extra ordinary about billionaires? Death has no respect of persons.All men will die whether poor or rich.For your Info's sir,these are as good as dead.shikena!
How many of what you heard about covid was true? How about Russia Ukraine war? How many of them are true?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Dearlord(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wetin dis one dey talk? Na una type dey talk sey Tupac never die, him dey live for South Africa

Don't mind him
Who will ever take such decision must be someone on death list who happened to escape but for a situation like this, it is never possible
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Horllar1990(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2023
So those ones don enter "lost at sea".. why do I have a feeling they've been attacked by a giant Megalodon shark cus to think of it properly, why didn't they place a tracker on it and just like that, it's gone and yet, Titanic way no get tracker, them dey find am..
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by JOemmy(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2023
History repeating itself all over again this is exactly the same confidence the builders of the ill-fated titanic ship exuded before they embarked on that jorney.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by merits(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:

You reason and talk like naive, don't you see everything boldly writing on the wall?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by JOemmy(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry
The son's friend is very much intelligent than those who launched the expedition.

Imagine if it was truly a giant squid or octopus that grabbed the Titan, squeezing it and taking it away for real? undecided

Because until now, both the passengers and the Titan are nowhere to be found.

The sea is the most less researched on this earth just 5% is actually known no one actually knows everything that is in that 13,000ft dept.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Cassandraloius: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2023
You're lucky, stay home and take care of your family.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by CJStarz: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Scary

Westerhoffe:
angry
The son's friend is very much intelligent than those who launched the expedition.

Imagine if it was truly a giant squid or octopus that grabbed the Titan, squeezing it and taking it away for real? undecided

Because until now, both the passengers and the Titan are nowhere to be found.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by CJStarz: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
You see why it's good for parents to sometimes listen to their children. The 19year old boy that died embarked on the voyage so as to please his father who probably never listened to him express his fears. Two sides of parenting here.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by chipet67(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:

Be like you dey follow stand for park argue newspaper headlines.
Na their type of reasoning be this.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2023
In my experience, when someone starts pressuring me to buy something or trying to convince me hard, it's always a red flag and a chance to opt out.

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Winters23:

Death have no timetable. There's no such thing as "No one dies before his or her time"
death has his time table and people die at their appointed day and time. Hold on to your beliefs, while I hold on to mine.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Winters23: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
death has his time table and people die at their appointed day and time. Hold on to your beliefs, while I hold on to mine.

Sounds like "allow me to be an idyot in peace", like its your right to believe nonsense and then spread it like a virus
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Winters23:

Sounds like "allow me to be an idyot in peace", like its your right to believe nonsense and then spread it like a virus
yeah that's exactly what I want you to do. EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.