Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister (500 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by JennyJossie: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
An in-law demanding for sex from his wife's sister, whats your advice for her
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by taylor89(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by Martinsmine(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tell her to live the house and not be a temptation to the man. Or still tell your sister.
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
JennyJossie:
An in-law demanding for sex from his wife's sister, whats your advice for her

Face your own home
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by donbachi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Make dem disgrace the idiot
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by Wawelexy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tell the woman to leave that man's house and stop tempting him with her seductive dressing....

She should go and look for her own husband
Re: How Do Deal With An In-law Demanding For Sex From His Wife Sister by wallarwallar(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
She shud reject him politely without telling her sister and if he insisted she shud just tell him she will report to her sister if he does not put a stop to his devilish demand that she decided not to tell her sister becos she want dere marriage to remain intact so he shud respect himself. The lady must also try to record dere conversation and keep it properly in case things turn out in another way cos some men are really crazy.

Check out dis japa link u will be glad u did

(1) (Reply)

10 KVA Gen and 4-seater Dinning Set For Sale / Apart From Money, What Else? / My Father Doesn't Stand Up For Me Like My Other Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.