Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset (40028 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Ugochimma(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by nairavsdollars(f): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
I see Nigeria becoming Dubai soon

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by 77up(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Is there anything worth celebrating in pictures of:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...
Tinubu shakes hands with...
Shut up, you all riffraff will do more if it's Obi. Stop the hypocrite already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
77up:
Shut up, you all riffraff will do more if it's Obi. Stop the hypocrite already.

Don’t mind them, they are still bitter!

They not good with absorbing defeat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by cheechee1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a bi-lateral meeting with the President of Swiss Confederation, Alain Berset, on the sideline of the summit on A New Financing Pact in Paris, France, on Friday.

Shey for their country dem go write this kind headline?

Will they write “Swiss President Meet Tinubu for a Handshake”

I don taya for all these rubbish wey dey enter front page
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by tollyboy5(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
What exactly is worth celebrating in pictures of:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...
Tinubu fans and obidient are just disturbing nigerian with watching and tweeting about every moves of tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by IVORY2009(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by gly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a bi-lateral meeting with the President of Swiss Confederation, Alain Berset, on the sideline of the summit on A New Financing Pact in Paris, France, on Friday.

On a first look, one will be tempted to think the man (president Alain Berset) is FIFA president shocked
What a striking resemblance!

Modified
Baba dey make moves, but hope it does not end the way Bubu scammed more than 200 Million Nigerians with series of Bi-Lateral meetings that ended with near zero results to show for it for 8 years!
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Henry22(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
A thief remains a thief......if em like make em go hug the pope grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by tobenuel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Switzerland, I just like that country.. the name sef dey sweet me

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Richb44: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
But you will celebrate it if obi met with an ordinary oyinbo man

EyeCumInPiece:
Is there anything worth celebrating in pictures of:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by damkin24(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
odi1278:
Liar oshi… all these agbado people. You Better go and get a better job.
Why are you pained. You are disappointed he's not Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
That's nice. To Investors home and abroad.

Take Advantage of 3 Bedroom Smart Estate, located in the heart of Lagos at ILASAMAJA with easy access from Muritala International Airport, Apapa, Ikeja, Surulere and so on.

This Estate is perfectly fit for families and individuals looking for a well-rounded living environment.

This Estate offer lucrative option for good rental incomes for it located in a prime axis with high demand for quality housing.

The Estate is very good for Investment and capital appreciation projection for the Estate is put at 35% per annum

For more information, enquiry and contact details
Check the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87VCAqgchoE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
I'm ashamed to be in thesame country with children of hate. Since election can be won in nigeria without the dot in the circle and hateful, bitter, crying people. I think we should let them exit this country. The country is very toxic with there presence. It's an established fact that they cannot be president of Nigeria, make we just give them Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Smartguyboy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
And one fool will come out tomorrow to tell you “CRIME DOESN’T PAY”

If you want to survive the crime world don’t be too greedy
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by dododawa1: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I can never have anything to do with a Nigerian man............

Nigerian men are Just Us*less.........all of them embarassed embarassed
and your ----------.
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by juman(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akanbi tinubu is duly fit to lead the country.
He will do well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Tonnierichy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
PancakeJury:
Baba the Baba... Just enjoy the effizzy while it lasts because you are only a placeholder for our beloved Obi
Hold on more to it to keep yourself happy okay!? Life's been stressful for you I know.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Arabk25: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tvoice:
Mumu people ,na so una do during baba go slow ,una don start dis propaganda again ?

baba dey bed dey recieve injection, i dey my house kon beat me grin
Lol
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Tonnierichy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I can never have anything to do with a Nigerian man............

Nigerian men are Just Us*less.........all of them embarassed embarassed
You are the problem.
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by odi1278(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Whatever he does affects all of us. I am only saying the facts that the person with Bat is not the Swiss President. Hope this clarifies
damkin24:

Why are you pained. You are disappointed he's not Obi?
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Mccullum: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
PancakeJury:
Baba the Baba... Just enjoy the effizzy while it lasts because you are only a placeholder for our beloved Obi

Place holder till 2027 right tongue grin

Obi can never become Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Juanmike(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Switzerland must be a strategic choice to get back all looted funds still stashed in Swiss banks. Kudos Mr. President. Best of luck in your quest to bring prosperity to Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Indigbo: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Haaa Obidients will cry today grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by wallarwallar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
Drug kingpin...

U really need to move on to hv progress in your life. Tinubu don move on long time ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Dotherightthing: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pigs... are green with envy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by sreamsense: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Welldone, president Tinubu; please try to have meeting with that of Finland too so you can have bilateral talks and tricks on how to send that "Ekpa" back to Nigeria to come and be boiling water for Kanu inside prison yard. He scammed brainless donors using their money to open business center he called "embassy".

All world leaders are in France now but he is not there and non of his ministers especially minister of oil and gas are not recognized. This is the time he supposed to have bilateral business meetings with head of countries to talk about oil and gas investment partnership with Europe and other nations of the world. Ekpa has scammed many brainless Biafrans, he will soon ask for more donations now and show them another business center called embassy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Alliswell248: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Always thanking God that I voted for Jagaban.
I can't imagine a third class philosophy graduate, who is a sympathizer to Ipob who has killed thousands in South east as my President.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.