Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset (40030 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by usecondom(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
That has always been my prayer. May president Tinubu succeed and may Nigeria be great again. God bless Nigeria.

post=123986237:

Usecondom, but that is exactly what your president is doing.
Pray and wish for the success of the land,
So you can eat the good of the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by norriswood(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:
I hope he’s on diapers

Make he no go wet Nigerians internationally
.zombies ,slowpoke....child of drunker ND prostitute
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Corporate2020: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:
I hope he’s on diapers

Yes, he is. Will you ever live to his age? I doubt it. Can anybody in your generation match his life achievements? Not even in the next one millionth generation
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Greattie08: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Is there anything worth celebrating in pictures of:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...
Tinubu shakes hands with...

But, na una dey celebrate and post trash na, during the build-up towards the general election.

there was this picture of Peter Obi drinking water, all of una dey post say OBI dey drink water by himself, very hilarious and nonsense.

Had it being that it was Obi being hugged by the President of Switzerland, we no go fit waka pass... you OBIDIENTS like frivolities...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by grandstar(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2023
taylor89:
I hope he’s on diapers

You'd be shocked at how many men over 60 suffer from incontinence. Some other leaders there will suffer from it. There's an example in the link below.

The journalist who took the picture was dealt with

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/breaking-news-six-journalists-detained-over-viral-video-of-south-sudan-president-peeing-on-camera/

All nah packaging
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by EmpressT(f): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2023
Nigeians.... 😂

taylor89:
I hope he’s on diapers

Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by bolivnnaija: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...
l
Just be ready for a propaganda government. There will be more photoshoot than policy implementation
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by bolivnnaija: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2023
OldBeer:
Your father needs this advice more.
How easily
The way you don't hesitate to bring your parents into minor discussion speaks volume.
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Bigbrothergisth(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I can never have anything to do with a Nigerian man............

Nigerian men are Just Us*less.........all of them embarassed embarassed

What about Ur dad?
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by webdev008: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Godsplan89:
Good day, get your data at an affordable price now. Works for all network and it can be easily shared
25gb- #2500
50gb- #4,500
100gb- #8,000
Message 09160392479 on whatsapp now
God bless as you patronizing

He is a scammer... Stay away.

Details of the scammer:
Full Name: AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Number: 3108286406
Phone number: 09160392479
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...
buhari neva hugged anybody even his tribes men,goes to show his sadism for humanity is extremely unthinkable. angry
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Ubanz: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why won't they hold hands.
Switzerland are the major custodian of our stolen money.
Repatriate our stolen funds today and Switzerland will be no more..
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by tyinfinity: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pandora obituary is enjoying his presidency in the evil forest
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Reflect7: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubu hugs Macron...
Tinubu meets Swiss..
Tinubu arrives France...

Would you say the same if that was Peter Obi?
Re: Tinubu Meets Swiss President, Alain Berset by Reflect7: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fortruth:

The Europeans are having erections as to the amount of wealth they are going to make dumb az.z Niggers… See how dem dey smile lol

Good for Blackies

Get rid of your racial inferiority complex.

It is a mental disease.

God is Perfection and did not create you inferior, so stop feeling inferior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.