Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country (18351 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Crystalom35: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crypto is here to stay though
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Mccullum: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
dondodo:
Like and share if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

Peethief Obi only coming for his manhood that failed to function after election.

Another presidential position waiting for him in Agulu Town Union.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by profmallor: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
It wont work. Except they get the ISPs to ban access to Binance, and if they do that there are numerous cheap VPN connections that allow users bypass such firewalls.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
If your friend bears cash fire put water for your own, fire on the mountain run
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by osazsky(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vpn will take car of this..wasted effort
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by DADYLEED: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bro pls give tips on a particular altcoins to put my shikini money on na.I beg of u...
Blackstan:
E no go still stop bull run next year.. we are ready to claim profits from next bull run.. ajeh!!
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by kayttah(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello, guys! Kindly check out this app on your playstore or appstore. The app connects you direct with verified medical practitioners. Below is a case study I wrote on the mobile app.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/173373085/My-CloudClinic-Telemedicine-App

1 Like

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by millionboi2: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blackstan:
E no go still stop bull run next year.. we are ready to claim profits from next bull run.. ajeh!!
Amen
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by currentflow(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Biafra mandate grin
dondodo:
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Blackstan: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
DADYLEED:
Bro pls give tips on a particular altcoins to put my shikini money on na.I beg of u...
boss to be honest I no go won talk make u go buy and at d end d particular coin con do Oda wise.. dis crypto space is almost unpredictable honestly.. all I will say is dat since u get ideas on crypto jus research on coins den follow ur mind no allow person whine u for d space all man are predictors none is sure jus like bet no game is sure my guy

3 Likes

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Kukutenla: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
HayB100:
Nah mumu and idiots like you go like and share 😜😜🀣🀣
nlfpmod, Seun
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by gloryman91: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

You don't get a mandate by coming 3rd in Elections

He must still be searching for his manhood till 2032.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by HayB100(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

nlfpmod, Seun
Hahahaa!!! Seun kor, Seun nii 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by dvkot(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Omo the conspiracy against binance is getting strong. But I trust CZ to get through this. Baba na bastard billionaire.
πŸ˜‚ you think it's by money.. They are currently threatening twitter service in Europe
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by obembet(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
dondodo:

To Anambra
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by obembet(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
decatalyst:
Wahala on a large scale!

People are about to have HBP.

Binance is being kicked left and right.

It only affects binance... Everyone country want to use Thier exchange too. Belgium want Thier exchange to function
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by nathyx(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Excellent verdict on Crypto truth be told Binance kinda feels a bit like Bet9ja with fraudulent fellows
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by yom2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Omo the conspiracy against binance is getting strong. But I trust CZ to get through this. Baba na bastard billionaire.
na by billionaire?
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by yom2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
na by billionaire?
obembet:

To Anambra
which one is their exchange?
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by thisisit: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

You don't get a mandate by coming 3rd in Elections

Hope UZODIMA did it Imo state . That is why he is called the supreme Court Governor...

Obi will be declared PRESIDENT by supreme Court
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by JOemmy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
I don't understand what exactly is happening to binance recently are they engaging in fraudulent activities? The other day it was the US that banned them.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Dittodat: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
dondodo:
Try and reclaim your brain first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Elsueno: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Seriously, the amount of transactions binance carries out daily is extremely massive, countries feel very threatened by one company having such power over finances of thier citizens...But d simple reason people flock to binance is actually because it's massive, hence the less likely to rug pull among all d crypto exchanges in d world...Being Chinese own just makes it easier to get bullied as d west no like China for front at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by Idaytesj29(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Elsueno:
Seriously, the amount of transactions binance carries out daily is extremely massive, countries feel very threatened by one company having such power over finances of thier citizens...But d simple reason people flock to binance is actually because it's massive, hence the less likely to rug pull among all d crypto exchanges in d world...Being Chinese own just makes it easier to get bullied as d west no like China for front at all

Best comment so far. Thanks for sharing your view.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by DADYLEED: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
My unending appreciation s
Blackstan:
boss to be honest I no go won talk make u go buy and at d end d particular coin con do Oda wise.. dis crypto space is almost unpredictable honestly.. all I will say is dat since u get ideas on crypto jus research on coins den follow ur mind no allow person whine u for d space all man are predictors none is sure jus like bet no game is sure my guy
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Most countries are probably trying to float their own exchange, that’s why they are conspiring to kick out binance so as to create a mono market for their own exchange.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by 5ircreepy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blackstan:
How do y'all know bull run will happen next year
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by omojeesu(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Part of globalists NWO & WEF Great Reset to gradually establish CBDC, corporeal digital ID & other end times nefarious agenda for the apocalyptic mark of the Beast.

They must control everything.
Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by SugarGirl44(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2023
dondodo:

The 89 people that liked this are the lunatics we have on naira land.
Seun should help their lives and take them to an asylum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country by richeeyo(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:
Binance is owned by a Chinese. They will do to him what they did to Huawei.
They literally killed the company's momentum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.