Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question (40131 Views)

Tricky Question From My Exam Today / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / Who Can Answer This Tricky Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by victorazy(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2023
LegitGuy22:

Midnight is 12am

Your right
Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by Krismas(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Gibberish!
grin grin
Old-School Sailor grin
Let this be the beginning of your fresh time travel education grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/gTRDJYKhGmA?feature=share grin
Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by CaptainFM1: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin
Old-School Sailor grin
Let this be the beginning of your fresh time travel education grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/gTRDJYKhGmA?feature=share grin

You don't know anything young man. I wish I can teach you, but it's obvious you are not willing to learn. It's unfortunate. Rest please.

Me that I've been to 175 countries in the world, and all the continents of the world is who you want to give travel education to. Rest please.

My passport alone takes me to 187 countries visa free and you nitwit wants to lecture me about travelling? Rest please.
Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by Krismas(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
CaptainFM1:

You don't know anything young man. I wish I can teach you, but it's obvious you are not willing to learn. It's unfortunate. Rest please.

Me that I've been to 175 countries in the world, and all the continents of the world is who you want to give travel education to. Rest please.

My passport alone takes me to 187 countries visa free and you nitwit wants to lecture me about travelling? Rest please.
grin Ok sir I will rest
Only I NEVER said I wanted to teach u about traveling! I said TIME-TRAVEL. U may have have been to the whole world. Those are places. Have you been to 2027? That’s time. Why didn’t you open the link i pasted? Alright, thanks and bye
Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by CaptainFM1: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2023
Krismas:
grin Ok sir I will rest
Only I NEVER said I wanted to teach u about traveling! I said TIME-TRAVEL. U may have have been to the whole world. Those are places. Have you been to 2027? That’s time. Why didn’t you open the link i pasted? Alright, thanks and bye

Time travel is a mirage. No body, and I repeat, no body can time travelled. Who will be Nigeria president in 2031? Will human even exist in 2031? Who will win Russia-Ukraine war? Although, there's science, there's faith, there's believe ....yet there's reality!
Re: Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question by GanagiBitrus: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I'll provide the answer here.

So how do you answer this?

What is the Closest Year to 2010?
A. 2015
B. 2020
C. 2025

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.