Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (59818 Views)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Rareoil(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2023
ogmask:

Are you aware that Ukraine is in the war for profit and nothing else? Do you know that Zelensky, the president of Ukraine hates Christians and Christian activities? Do you also know that the West is pushing and sustaining this war because of their love for blood money?
Nothing in the Ukraine war points to the hand of God in it. The war is a making of the USA and its allies, period.
Come to think of it, when people say Ukraine will win the war I ask them on whose soil is the war being fought right now. Whose infrastructure is being destroyed right now? Who has lost innocent women, children and the elderly the most? Even if Russia pull out of the war today they do so as the winners because not even a building in Russia is affected by the war. What is happening now is the warmongers (contractors who benefit from the effect of war) are the ones nudging the eggheaded Zelensky on. It will take Ukraine decades to rebuild what they have lost thru self-sabotage and Russian bombings.

Hating Christians is not a bad thing, I'm a Christian and I hate my religion

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2023
shocked

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Uten9z(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Pootle:

which God africans and religion walala

The God that turns it around the one with the big G if you knw what I mean
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2023
killer putin is a Goner. Whichever way you look at it.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Prigozhin in an audio message at 9:30AM BST, stating a helicopter attacked a Wagner unit on Moscow highway and was destroyed.

"On the Moscow highway, one of the asasult units got under fire of helicopters. In the units of PMC Wagner, everybody is intact. The helicopter was destroyed, it’s burning in a tree line.

I am once again warning everyone: we will consider a threat and destroy everything around. They will not be able to destroy us. We have goals, we are all ready to die. All 25,000. And then another 25,000. Because we are dying for the Motherland, we’re dying for the Russian people who must be liberated from those people who are striking the civilian population, who were just attacked with a helicopter in Rostov. One pilot, belonging to the FSB, refused to take off and carry out strikes."

Prigozhin appears severely agitated.

Audio: t dot me/ButusovPlus/33
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Fighting intensifies in Vorozneh. 6 hours of fighting now.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672521274034388993

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by JUHABACH: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
Only an idiot did not see this coming.

You place so much military power in the hands of a private citizen. What did Putin think was going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by ashawopikin(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2023
It's a trap, Ukrainians should not fall for this
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2023
killer putin wanted to steal Ukraine's territory. Now it seems like Prigozhyn has one-upped him and starts stealing Russian territories. grin

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672525261529554944

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2023
I expect this from killer putin's lovers very soon, if they haven't started spreading their shit everywhere.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Pootle: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Uten9z:

The God that turns it around the one with the big G if you knw what I mean

no God...let that sink in

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Uten9z(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Rareoil:

Hating Christians is not a bad thing, I'm a Christian and I hate my religion

Must you contradict urself in trying to say false, who even tell you that God doesn't love the unrighteous and why must you lie that nothing is pointing at God in Ukraine

Imagine saying that they are in the war for the profit and at thesame time concluding that it will take them more than decades to recover, so where is the PROFIT in it.

If u wanna hate being a Christain do that for ur untold reason don't bring this to it. I don't think u were ever indeed one truely to begin with.
If that's how God chooses to save Ukraine and bring the president to His fold, so be it.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Has the russian-loving mod pushed killer putin's address to the home page yet?
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by patriotic007: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Just this morning Wagnar troops have moved into rostov which houses a substantial amount of nuclear weapons.......Most Russian soldiers are defecting or not resisting......If Wagnar overuns Rostov then it has Russia's scrotums firmly in it's hands. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Uten9z(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Pootle:

no God...let that sink in

I don't understand, Who is saying this !!?oh surely someone behide the biology, chemistry, physics and every act of his creations.

Am really in doubt ,which part of you is really you that make you think you exist so that I can communicate better and am sure your defininately not going to round it up that is the hand that types those blasphemy
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Remember this is the same kadyrov that has been ordered to stop Prigozhyn from reaching Moscow.

Bloodbath incoming.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023
patriotic007:
Just this morning Wagnar troops have moved into rostov which houses a substantial amount of nuclear weapons.......Most Russian soldiers are defecting or not resisting......If Wagnar overuns Rostov then it has Russia's scrotums firmly in it's hands. grin grin grin grin

That's like 7 hours ago.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Governor: "The armed forces of the Russian Federation are carrying out the necessary operational and combat activities within the framework of the counter-terrorist operation in the Voronezh region. I will continue to keep you informed of developments in the situation"

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1672527325311770624?s=20
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Commonsense says that's what Prigozhyn will do. Then he starts taking territories along his path to Moscow.

Bloodbath incoming.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Pootle: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Uten9z:

I don't understand, Who is saying this !!?oh surely someone behide the biology, chemistry, physics and every act of his creations.

Am really in doubt ,which part of you is really you that make you think you exist so that I can communicate better and am sure your defininately not going to round it up that is the hand that types those blasphemy

ok God man...noted

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2023
This is quickly turning to a free for all fight.

The russian forces in Ukraine must be demoralized right now.

Great time for Ukraine to pounce on and take control of their territories.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
The reality on ground now.

Wagner is in control of the major Russian city of Rostov-on-Don in the south of Russia. Wagner military columns are allegedly moving along the Moscow highway (from south to north) bypassing another major city of Voronezh along the way. Russian air force attacking columns on the highway, Wagner responds by taking down military aircraft. The true scale of Wagner's control is unclear.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Uten9z(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Pootle:

ok God man...noted

There is God.....! Let that sink
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Bloodbath incoming. Either Prigozhyn dies or killer putin is thrown out the window.
Either way, killer putin's bravado has been crushed.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672528798565433353

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Uten9z(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Pootle:

ok God man...noted

There is God....! Let that sink in
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Will killer putin freely sell out his Top defense chief to his former chef for execution?

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672481526632574976

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Anonymoususher: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Neddstark:
Yevgeny Prigozhin has always spoken like someone high on drugs. He should be quietened. Talks too much.

all these may be a scarecrow. They may be trying to use it as a means to get out of Ukraine since they are taking a huge loss there.

1. Chechen group has been decimated in Mariupol.

2. Wagner was reduced from 300,000 troops to 25,000 troops.

3. No one left to carry on the war except the regular Russian army, which Ukraine has been reducing since the counter offensive.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2023
I hope this doesn't end up with killer putin using nukes on his own people.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Anonymoususher:

all these may be a scarecrow. They may be trying to use it as a means to get out of Ukraine since they are taking a huge loss there.

1. Chechen group has been decimated in Mariupol.

2. Wagner was reduced from 300,000 troops to 25,000 troops.

3. No one left to carry on the war except the regular Russian army, which Ukraine has been reducing since the counter offensive.

The main play here is that Prigozhyn has seen killer putin's hand and understood the weakness in his ranks. So he is using that advantage to decimate killer putin and likely take over Russia. Wagner has loyal forces in the FSB and in killer putin's circle.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2023
❗️Prigozhin audio message shocked

"No one will surrender to the demands of the President":

"Regarding the betrayal of the Motherland, the President is deeply mistaken. We’re patriots of our Motherland. We fought and we are fighting, all fighters of PMC Wagner. And no one is going to surrender to the demands of the President, FSB, or anyone else. Because we don’t want the country to live further in corruption lies, and bureaucracy.

When we fought in Africa, we were told that we needed Africa, and then they dumped it, because they stole all the money that was meant to come for help.

When we were told we are fighting with Ukraine, we went and fought. But it turned out that the ammo, weapons, all money put towards this were also being stolen, while officials are sitting and saving them for themselves for an incident that happened today, when someone is going towards Moscow."

Now they are not saving anything, they are striking us with planes and helicopters at the columns with civilians. And they hit civilians because they’re missing. And they hit anywhere they can.

Thus, we are the patriots, but those resisting us today are those who gathered around scumbags.

Audio: t dot me/Prigozhin_hat/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.