Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (59756 Views)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by JohnBullMySon: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

I don't love Russia at all, but I don't need to love Russia to recognise a fool and q foolish action. Prigojine is s fool and what he has done to Russia is deserving of a death by hanging sentencing.
Nobody is wrong or right here. Those military generals treated him like shit. Do you know that after the brutal war in Khakiv and losing many of his men. He still had to plead for Russia to recognize his efforts that was not recognized in the official statement. It is obvious they wanted him to slave out for them.

Will since I support Ukraine, I hope they hold out each other till they deplete themselves completely.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
The clown is busy talking about NATO.

NATO doesn't even have a pawn in this game yet. Its just the Sudan scenario repeating itself on a bigger scale.

Let them eat themselves and decimate their ranks. NATO will just swoop in to pick the pieces. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Nobody is wrong or right here. Those military generals treated him like shit. Do you know that after the brutal war in Khakiv and losing many of his men. He still had to plead for Russia to recognize his efforts that was not recognized in the official statement. It is obvious they wanted him to slave out for them.

Will since I support Ukraine, I hope they hold out each other till they deplete themselves completely.
Well your bias is taking over your reasoning faculties.
Prigojine doesn't need to work for the defence ministry, he can very easily resign, he's just a civilian. He can as well sell his company...attacking his own side is the dumbest "solution" possible. There is no possible justification for this.

Since you support Ukraine and NATO, how would you feel if a unit of the Ukrainian military just started attacking the military of Ukraine for similar reasons as prigojine? Would you also feel it is the best course of action?
Think objectively, supporting Ukraine doesn't mean you should be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
killer putin is a Goner. His mercenaries don't fear him anymore.

I wonder how many criminal Oligarchs are backing Prigozhyn.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672557896004169728

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
Oh My God! shocked

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672560007714578433

killer Putin killing his mercenaries!

OMG! shocked shocked
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Prigojine doesn't need to work for the defence ministry, he can very easily resign, he's just a civilian. He can as well sell his company...attacking his own side is the dumbest "solution" possible. There is no possible justification for this.

Since you support Ukraine and NATO, how would you feel if a unit of the Ukrainian military just started attacking the military of Ukraine for similar reasons as prigojine? Would you also feel it is the best course of action?

Can you please shut the fvck up? You making a lot of noise while knowing so little about anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiler putin is a Goner. They have seen his weakness.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russian civilians have started running for their lives. They earlier thought this was all a show

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672562123489280001

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russians running for their lives. The bloodbath is beginning.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672557805151088641

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Damn! Wagner shoots down another helicopter, I guess bringing it to a total of 4 copters now

The civil war is in full glare

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672556188607860736

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

shocked

You need to see this

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672558135469326337

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sltp:
Russia is not neither is America .

If both nations offer you a visa right now; which would you go for and why?

And don’t say you won’t pick either. 😂

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
This war will come to an end while putin doesn't know,because it not fashionable angry
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Missy89(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
I said it. It's now a Civil War.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672521408629420033

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neddstark:

Make a point. Or just show your bias that Arab lives don't matter to you.

I’ll assume you know the necessary facts surrounding both instances; if you do know the fact and you feel both instances are that same, I’m certain nothing I say will change your mind.

Also, if you don’t know the full facts surrounding both instances, especially in the Iraqi case, I suggest you take time off and read with an unbiased mind.

Of course America is no saint but they are the best case of a worst scenario.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
Killer putin wanted to handover to the Secretary of the Security Council, Patrushev, but the man rejected it, fearing for his life

While Wagner marches on to Moscow. Incredible times!

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672550758229712896
Muchecheche, cheesy
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by JohnBullMySon: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

That cannot happen because the Ukrainian military is regimented. A mutinous officer would be replaced, arrested and court martialled immidiately. In fact, such a situation was avoided with the Azov battalion by integrating them into the army despite their record of human rights abuses. Also Ukraine is fighting under stronger morale and ideology unlike Russia.

Russia started the foolish game of equipping a private military outside their control. Play foolish games, win foolish prizes.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Hotice085: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neddstark:

Your sister has been trying to get me to take mkpurummiri with her but i refused.

Aside smoking cheap weed and saluting POOTIN the only other thing you are good at is woman, sister or female talk

Useless ashawo thing ,even a lizard the cursed animal will 4k
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
That cannot happen because the Ukrainian military is regimented. A mutinous officer would be replaced, arrested and court martialled immidiately. In fact, such a situation was avoided with the Azov battalion by integrating them into the army despite their record of human rights abuses. Also Ukraine is fighting under stronger morale and ideology unlike Russia.

Russia started the foolish game of equipping a private military outside their control. Play foolish games, win foolish prizes.
In your brain, were you responding to me ?
What is the logic of your response ? You totally deviated from what you are responding to:
Stoplying:

You are the one claiming that attacking your own side is justified, I asked you if you would also claim it were justified if an Ukrainian unit did it against Ukrain, and you deviated from responding by saying it can not happen in Ukraine.
I'm not asking if it can happen in Ukraine, I'm asking if you would support it if your own side attacks itself since you are claiming it is the best course of action for Russia's interests.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
So the list has already begun. But sources have updated it to 4 copters now.

This would need an update.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Muchecheche, cheesy

Sweet. right? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Volunteer yourself to go and kill him naw.. Ordinary Assad, they can’t overthrow cos of Russia.. .. it shows you also share in their murderous traits like they murdered your forefathers, mothers in the name of
colonialism. Keep supporting people that would rather see you on your knees than to be a prosperous nation like China(which of course, they aren’t comfortable with). It’s obvious You don’t have an iota of pride as an African and don’t even desire to restore your los identity in the hands of your colonial masters..

What is the proof that Russia has love for you? Where are their billions in your economy? There is so much money to be made in Africa but Russia doesn’t seem to be interested. Why?! Are you daft or bereft of reasoning?

I’m sorry to insult you o bro but you’re a fool.

Your shameless leaders keep borrowing from the west and you fucking ingrate on the internet feels that it’s the east that won’t even let you into their nation because they see you as less than humans is whom you feel has your best interest at heart? America and her citizens treat your people for free on a daily. I’m even sure you and your family used the mosquito nets that were distributed for free. You’ll go out and buy malaria medicine for 1k and you think it’s supposed to be so?!

My guy! You are mad!

Putin open his eyes and invaded a sovereign nation; killed innocent men, women and children. Individuals like me and you and I’m the one with the murderous intent because I’m wishing the obvious on a killer?! Something that the Russian populace have don’t time and again? Or you think Putin is the first person to be power drunk? Smh.

You are lost and if care isn’t taken, you won’t be found.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

You have true insight! Exactly what's gonna happen.

The books don’t lie. It’s people that forget.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russia is falling apart.
If you are a killer putin ass licker, be careful what you say because things could get very nasty in the next hour.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Neither side should be emulated.you guy’s contentious responses further shows Africans don’t have identities yet.. but come to think of it, do Africans really hip the fact that what the west and Arabs did in supplanting African history and identity to theirs is what Russia wants to do to Ukraine?

There is history and identity worth pride and honor.

Quite unfortunately, while the forefathers of the Europeans were sailing for trade and the Asians were fortifying themselves from within, what were our ancestors doing?

Their poor decisions are what put our continent in this state and it continues till this very day. I mean, look at our last election.

What is there to be proud about exactly?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shit.is.getting.Real

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
I kinda wondered why this crook StopLying was calling Wagner Boss Prigojine.
I was like, what's wrong with this fool, does he think that sane people have suddenly started falling in love with the murderer and maybe mispronouncing his name will make the haters of killer putin angry?

Then i knew it was from a familiar playbook magadonians use. These criminal trump cultists are so devoid of reality, that even if the devil shows himself and starts fighting killer putin or criminal trump, they will categorize satan as the enemy.

Just like this stupendous waste of a shell.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Putin done spoil this war , you can trust the Americans to fully fund Wagner now

We will deal with those who destroy Russian soldiers. And we will return to the frontline.

Dey there.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by joba4luv: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
WriterNig:

☠ Wagner mercenary chief, Yevgeny Prigozhin, has claimed that a Russian rocket attack killed scores of his fighters, vowing to take “revenge” in an unprecedented escalation of infighting among Russia’s elite.

In a series of extraordinary audio messages released late on Friday, Prigozhin appeared to declare war on the 🇷🇺 Russian military leadership.

@War Translated tweeted;

Video || GB News || The Guardian
NATO should support this group to eliminate Puttin
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Moniya4Real(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why are you pained to the bone young man.Rush, West, China don’t care about you either but your biased love for them won’t let you reason the way you should…. Keep crying western puppet 😂

Winnin009:

What is the proof that Russia has love for you? Where are their billions in your economy? There is so much money to be made in Africa but Russia doesn’t seem to be interested. Why?! Are you daft or bereft of reasoning?

I’m sorry to insult you o bro but you’re a fool.

Your shameless leaders keep borrowing from the west and you fucking ingrate on the internet feels that it’s the east that won’t even let you into their nation because they see you as less than humans is whom you feel has your best interest at heart? America and her citizens treat your people for free on a daily. I’m even sure you and your family used the mosquito nets that were distributed for free. You’ll go out and buy malaria medicine for 1k and you think it’s supposed to be so?!

My guy! You are mad!

Putin open his eyes and invaded a sovereign nation; killed innocent men, women and children. Individuals like me and you and I’m the one with the murderous intent because I’m wishing the obvious on a killer?! Something that the Russian populace have don’t time and again? Or you think Putin is the first person to be power drunk? Smh.

You are lost and if care isn’t taken, you won’t be found.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Even the russian soldiers are afraid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.