Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (59942 Views)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:

But it’s still not an excuse to be supporting a foreign imperialist power against Africa. It could start with you, it’s all about a nationalistic orientation and a sense of self worth as an African

We should fight day and night to right the wrongs our ancestors put on ground. We’re in no place to seek for pride because there is indeed nothing to be proud of.

Also, do not forget that we are also ancestors in the making; look around and tell me that our future generations won’t curse us more for being retrogressive in a jet age.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Sltp:

This question is of no significant value. The one I go to will be determined by my objective. I have a thousand and one reason to choose Russia and thousand and one reason to choose any western country. I live in the EU and attempted to go to Russia early this year but it was declined because the person inviting me lives in a specific city where invitations are not being accepted at the moment for specific reasons that has to do with the war

I know your type. Tongue in cheek kind of keyboard warrior.

You can be anything on the faceless internet.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Winnin009: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Why are you pained to the bone young man.Rush, West, China don’t care about you either but your biased love for them won’t let you reason the way you should…. Keep crying western puppet 😂

It’s Russia that cares?!

You miss the point. The west in general and more recently China have shown enough faith in Africa to invest their monies here.

You can sit on the sidelines and say this and that about their motives as tho your leaders have good intentions for you. But the truth is, African people are getting enriched daily by these same “devil” or “evil nations that don’t have your best interest at heart”.

You that haven’t learnt to love the next tribe is crying that a whole race doesn’t love you?! Wake up and smell the coffee.

Asian Fintechs everywhere; western loans every day.

How much has the good guys given your nation lately?!

Smh! You that’s not a slave but your country hasn’t deemed you fit to earn a living wage despite the mountain of financial and infrastructural loans collected from these devils.

Or was it the devils that spent the loans too?
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chapii:
And you guys keep looking for their Visas. Go to Russia na.

Russian visa is even more difficult to obtain than US visa
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
Winnin009:

It’s Russia that cares?!

You miss the point. The west in general and more recently China have shown enough faith in Africa to invest their monies here.

You can sit on the sidelines and say this and that about their motives as tho your leaders have good intentions for you. But the truth is, African people are getting enriched daily by these same “devil” or “evil nations that don’t have your best interest at heart”.

You that haven’t learnt to love the next tribe is crying that a whole race doesn’t love you?! Wake up and smell the coffee.

Asian Fintechs everywhere; western loans every day.

How much has the good guys given your nation lately?!

Smh! You that’s not a slave but your country hasn’t deemed you fit to earn a living wage despite the mountain of financial and infrastructural loans collected from these devils.

Or was it the devils that spent the loans too?
Slave how are your white masters doing?
Do they feed you well ?
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
@Obrigado just disappeared like the leprous fart he is grin grin grin
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
My question is how much did Putin and Lukashenko got from that $6.2B?

Biggest scam of the century!

Cc Obrigado

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.