Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (59971 Views)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 2:53am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:
That is not true!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Russia#:~:text=429%2C902-,Foreign%20population,group%2C%20followed%20by%20Ukrainian%20citizens.

Yes there are US citizens living in Russia, they are not in the millions like you claim. They also can renounce their US citizenship if they think that the Russian citizenship is more beneficial. I'm guessing that they're still US citizens, because they know the benefits they get.

They also benefit from working and living in Russia..
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 2:53am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:
Maybe your country won't be in a recession if Putin didn't start the war. Have you thought about that?

"Putin starting a war" is not what put the EU in a recession, it is the EU stupidly not minding its business and sanctioning the commodities which it desperately needs which put the EU in a recession.
I don't do the "blame Putin for your own stupid decisions" thing.
Once again, I don't give a f*ck about Ukraine and its Nazis.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 2:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Just imagine, for once, just imagine if criminal trump was president.
The fool must have tweeted a dozen times now and even escalate the coup.

Thank God for steady hands in President Biden who shares the same goal with me, that killer putin must be thrown out the window to his death, killed by his people.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 2:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

See your dirty mouth like yoou areee pafefic. Trash.

Told you it was lie and someone just cleared you on it. All the killer putin lovers with their fake confidence in blissful ignorance. Village boys pretending to be ass smart swipes.

His link didn't prove me wrong because it only gave statistics on Asia and CIS countries migration to Russia..

But, you never believed there US citizens living and working in Russia.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Prigozhyn slammed killer putin, saying his war in Ukraine was based on a lie.
Killer putin didn't show up to give his usual rebuttal.

Now Prigozhyn is marching towards Moscow.
Killer putin is nowhere to be found.

Killer putin may be dead for all we know. Because one would wonder why his former chef has the gall to try to take over the Russian government if killer putin is still not a vegetable.

Room for thought.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 2:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
Just imagine, for once, just imagine if criminal trump was president.
The fool must have tweeted a dozen times now and even escalate the coup.

Thank God for steady hands in President Biden who shares the same goal with me, that killer putin must be thrown out the window to his death, killed by his people.

There's no coup in Russia grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 2:59am On Jun 24, 2023
paafin:

His link didn't prove me wrong because it only gave statistics on Asia and CIS countries migration to Russia..

But, you never believed there US citizens living and working in Russia.

Stop making noises and wallowing in your blissful ignorance and fake confidence.
Show your sources or just shut up.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 2:59am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:

You guys are our puppets and will forever be, what are you gonna do about it?

And you think we the "puppets" of the USA should see Russia as the enemy because the enemy of the puppet master is the enemy of the puppet?
The concept of wanting freedom seems to not be known by you. I'm sure you descend from a long line of slaves.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
Prigozhyn slammed killer putin, saying his war in Ukraine was based on a lie.
Killer putin didn't show up to give his usual rebuttal.

Now Prigozhyn is marching towards Moscow.
Killer putin is nowhere to be found.

Killer putin may be dead for all we know. Because one would wonder why his former chef has the gall to try to take over the Russian government if killer putin is still not a vegetable.

Room for thought.

You must be wanking in ecstasy grin
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 3:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Well we are helping for Ukraine's freedom. And we protect you guys till today, so you gotta play ball.

If you are our puppet like you say, then you dance to our tune. Enough of whining and complaining on Nairaland.

Stoplying:

And you think we the "puppets" of the USA should see Russia as the enemy because the enemy of the puppet master is the enemy of the puppet?
The concept of wanting freedom seems to not be known by you.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 3:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 3:04am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:

Of course you don't care about Ukraine, you just want cheap gas. Well, we care about Ukraine and will continue supporting them.
I'm assuming you are black, why don't you have the same energy for Sudan, Ethiopia and Congo ?
Why no care for Palestine, and Syria (still under USA occupation)?
You care about Ukraine, but Ukraine doesn't care about you, a huge chunk of Ukraine's military is made of white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Jostoman: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2023
They might just be playing mind games with ukraine.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2023
I can't believe Prigozhyn's only target will be Shoigu.

If Wagner finally finishes off Shoigu, that will be like maga terrorists stormed onto Pentagon and killed Sec. of Defense Lloyd Austin. Well not like an accurate description for the later to Shoigu but you get what I mean. Killer putin will never recover from this.

Seems the fighting we have seen so far are soldiers loyal to Shoigu trying to dent Wagner from moving through.
For most part they are having wide support right now.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672422900635435009

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Stoplying: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:
Well we are helping for Ukraine's freedom. And we protect you guys till today, so you gotta play ball.

If you are our puppet like you say, then you dance to our tune. Enough of whining and complaining on Nairaland.

So my country should support your "help for Ukraine's freedom" while we are denied our own freedom by you ?
And you are protecting us by denying us freedom ?
Sorry, I don't understand slave mentality very well. Did your slave ancestors teach you this?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner has taken over downtown Rostov. Confirmed from earlier reporting. The day hasn't ended yet and things are moving this fast.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 3:10am On Jun 24, 2023
kris:

You are also helping Israeli freedom from Palestine, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 3:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
Wagner has taken over downtown Rostov. Confirmed from earlier reporting. The day hasn't ended yet and things are moving this fast.

I hope you keep up with this cheesy
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2023
They are after Shoigu! shocked

Will killer putin sell out his top General just like that?

video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672424964086169600

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2023
If they don't find Shoigu, what will then happen?

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672426720576536577

The fact is that a line has been crossed and Prigozhyn knows he doesn't have much time left. Either he dies or killer putin will be thrown outside the window.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:17am On Jun 24, 2023
It seems parkinson's disease has crippled this killer. He's nowhere to be found, maybe they can locate him in his "secret base" as exposed by Navalny.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Faithful007: 3:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

1) Russia didn't attack my country
2) the USA has an obsession with destroying Russia, that is why they have been involved in Ukraine since around 1991, grooming Nazis
3) my country needs cheap Russian gas and oil for our industries to make profit and compete in the world market
4) right now the EU of which my country is a member is in recession due to this stupid support for Ukraine nonesense.
5) America is far away and pushing the EU into intense suffering and perhaps I to nuclear war
6) this war is not in the interests of my country.
7) I do not accept that my country should be a USA puppet and take decisions which go against its interests for the sake of obeying the USA.
8 ) I don't give a sh*t about Ukrain
9) I don't like Nazis and I don't like white supremacists

The US relations with Russia was better than the entire Europe after the cold war. Saying that the USA has an obsession with destroying Russia and is dragging Europe with it, is 100 percent nonsense. We're more interested in destroying China. Today's Russia is no match for America and there's nothing to envy there. Prizogilin has always been a part of the Russian cabal and he's telling the truth. Russia was not under any threat, NATO does not need Ukraine to end Russia. We already have borders with Russia (Finland alone doubles whatever borders Ukraine would have given) and US ICBMs can strike from the mainland. Russia was just on an ego driven search for geopolitical influence.

The war in Ukraine is a bigger concern for Europe than the US. In fact, since 2014 there has been constant lobbying in DC for US support to Ukraine. EU has always seen Russia as a threat more than US because Russia had aggressively tried to expand its political ambitions in Europe which most western European countries and former soviets absolutely do not want. That's why they all joined NATO, to make sure the US is on their side against Russia.
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner forces are now occupying the Military District in Rostov.
In case you want to know if they are Wagner forces, the desert hats.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by paafin(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
If they don't find Shoigu, what will then happen?

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672426720576536577

The fact is that a line has been crossed and Prigozhyn knows he doesn't have much time left. Either he dies or killer putin will be thrown outside the window.

Your Wagner grin grin

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Ukraine rn sharing the popcorn watching drama unfold

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner forces moving in! Killer putin has lost control! shocked

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672428255897608198

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by kris(m): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
Ukraine rn sharing the popcorn watching drama unfold

As in!! cool
Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Moniya4Real(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2023
May be may be not. So, in your mind you believe the US and the entire west(the killers of your great grandfathers and grandmothers) care about you too? You must be high on weed.
Sometimes, I wonder how people like you reason. The Chinese wouldn’t have achieved what they have in this shortest possible time if they had your kind of orientation.

Obrigardo:
putin will eventually be overthrown or thrown out the window. But surely he will be mauled by his people like the Libyans did with Ghadaffi.
Can't you see that is the future? We can see it, but not goons like olaadegbu, ono, ycat and other murderous putin trolls on this board.

They have turned the foreign affairs section to murderous putin's haven. Makes me wonder what size of brain these people have that they prop up killer putin non-stop just because they believe every conspiracy theories against America. They praise a white supremacist who doesn't give a damn about their black asses, and a killer who waged an unnecessary war killing women and children, all due to lies.

Just watch these feckless people come here to defend killer putin.

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:25am On Jun 24, 2023
What happens if they don't find Shoigu? That's just the question still on my mind.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1672427993694867457

Re: Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army by Obrigardo: 3:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Moniya4Real:
May be may be not. So, in your mind you believe the US and the entire west(the killers of your great grandfathers and grandmothers) care about you too? You must be high on weed.
Sometimes, I wonder how people like you reason. The Chinese wouldn’t have achieved what they have in this shortest possible time if they had your kind of orientation.

I don't engage with dumb idiots like you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.