Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer (1492 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / INEC’s Current PVCs Have Expired – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer by Afonjanawerey: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2023
yarimo:
thank God you admit he is president

We all know the tribe that will be proud of president select .... non of them get small sense like lizard, empty brain everywhere .... Spit
Re: Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

We illiterates all know the tribe that will be proud of president select .... non of them get small sense like lizard, empty brain everywhere .... Spit
Re: Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer by GeneralDae: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Maize247:
No genuine case against Tinubu here from Chicago University to dual citizenship
The rate at which Atiku and Obi have proven to be so desperate with the kind of petitions they presented makes it even scary to me that these guys were once presidential candidates.

God thank you, we dodged bullets and bombs.
Re: Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer by Nahunger(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Everybody now wants Asiwaju, different countries dragging him with us left, right and center. Who doesn't like better thing?

You don chop 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Gbogbowa:
So when your Nigerian passport expires you are no longer a nigerian.be deceiving yourself Tinubu is a goner like subsidy.even lied on oath,it's suprise me so much to see people supporting evil in the name of Tribes I'm deeply ashamed of my yoruba brothers you not omoluabi at all
olodo like you, he is a Nigerian by birth or by one of his parent or grandparent. He doesn’t need a passport to be one. Una no dey even think before una talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? / Largest Tribe In The South South / Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.