Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub (44689 Views)

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Dshocker(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Lucky him
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Buffalo2(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerians no dey carry last with their lies. I knew that some people would start spewing thrash about how they narrowly missed the voyage.

No be today Nigerians be like that. I remember those days of frequent plane crashes in Nigeria. Almost every Nigerian then would tell you they narrowly boarded the crashed planes. Everything for clout undecided!!!
God bless you my brother. I stopped listen to Lanre Teriba songs after the plane crash when he sang that someone took the last ticket cos he did ot understand the languaue the fellow spoke with the person in charge of ticketing. Too much lies

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Harrynight(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Ned cheated death
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by sukkot: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2023
grin ned-ekid come carry ya brother oooo

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by JuanDeDios: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerians no dey carry last with their lies. I knew that some people would start spewing thrash about how they narrowly missed the voyage.

No be today Nigerians be like that. I remember those days of frequent plane crashes in Nigeria. Almost every Nigerian then would tell you they narrowly boarded the crashed planes. Everything for clout undecided!!!
grin
You're accusing Oko Regina of lying? Why are you people like this?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by hopexter(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2023
ManWater:
Still wondering how a sane person will spend almost ₦200million to embark on a very dangerous 4km trip to the bottom of the ocean just to see a ship wreckage, & just for fun.
The fun is simply not worth the risk & the high cost.

It’s sounds costly to you cos you don’t have it and cannot afford it. Those who can afford such luxury don’t complain but enjoy the voyage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by eddyland: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2023
kokoA:
Why does it sound untrue to me?
It sound untrue to you simply because it is untrue.

Blacks, especially Nigerians don't have that kind of bolls for such expedition.

Ned is obviously lying. Nobody invited him for such expedition ..He should go tell that to his baby..

He is now competing with the one Master of lie we have in the country ..Lie Muhammad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by blowjohn(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Do u know how rich and connected Ned nwoko is?
He's one of the few rich men I respect money wise.

As per ur flight talk, ofcos many Nigerians have been boarding planes na. Plane na new thing?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by viodemus: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Mr, go and focus on your businesses and regina, na now she go dey need regular flapping. Your next break, go be when she enter menopause. So, you have a long way to go.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Pootle: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2023
as the man don die who we go ask if na true
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by blowjohn(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2023
eddyland:
It sound untrue to you simply because it is untrue.

Blacks, especially Nigerians don't have that kind of bolls for such expedition.

Ned is obviously lying. Nobody invited him for such expedition ..He should go tell that to his baby..

He is now competing with the one Master of lie we have in the country ..Lie Muhammad

So Ned will just wake up one day and lie about this kind of thing?

U lots are just unbelievable.

Do u know how globally connected Ned is?

Oga chill.

That man likes fun alot and has money.

If it was E money or obi cubana( no disrespect to them) that said it I wud have doubted
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Xtboy15(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/ned-nwoko-i-was-supposed-to-be-aboard-missing-titan-sub/amp
ah you supposed to have joined them sir atleast to leave our young girls alone
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by muykem: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Do you know I have a great respect for this man before?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Aurelius1(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Even me I was supposed to be on the Titan that imploded while trying to explore the Titanic wreckage. I was discouraged by my friend who is an underwater diver. He said chances of a fibre built sub imploding under pressure is 40%. I am surely going for a Thanksgiving service tomorrow at my church.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by FireUpNow(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Oga Ned abeg I think you are bigger than clout chasing parole. Shake the table very well

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by blowjohn(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:
Rubbish, no black man can spend such money

He's mad

Rubbish.
Plenty can.

How much is davidos cars?

U know how many cars of that amount Nigerians get for their garage?

Even dino melaye that's not as rich as Ned has more than 15 of such cars

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Foodqueen(f): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Even the diver wasn't speared.

Everything about titanic is just disastrous.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by spencekat(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2023
ManWater:
Oya use the ₦180million ticket money to setup a scholarship scheme for at least 100 indigent students.
That's one good way to thank God for the narrow escape.
So you believed him?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Kion: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Your lie carry weight
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Hanndye: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Sometimes too much money kills physically, mentally and spritually. But then Ned should provide enough pics so that we can believe him.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by juman(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Pipefitter: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2023
All of a sudden, everyone was supposed to be on a sub that can only accommodate 5 people and was filled, it is well

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by TheAlchemist: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Ned do sky diving first...then we will believe this your story...

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Sablexxxtoons: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Your Malaria racket maga? Eya
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ceejayluv(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Tizmamoney:
na because you no get the money oga. Make you go rest
Aswear... People talking trash.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Aurelius1(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2023
TheAlchemist:
Ned do sky diving first...then we will believe this your story...
You want Regina to become a widow. You're wicked. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by crafteck(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Give thanks to GOD and Live this life in the Conciousness of your eternity. This is the best way for all humans to live here on Earth.

Everything we Own, see, feel, etc is all Vanity.
The only thing that Gives meaning and value to our Life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
Every other thing we have or glory in here on Earth is Vanity.

The GREATEST GIFT to your soul is the Salvation of your soul and it is ONLY AVAILABLE through JESUS CHRIST.

Same god killed others then..
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by MrFly(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Uncle Ned which kain embarassment u dey give urself like ds na.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by blowjohn(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2023
hopexter:

It’s sounds costly to you cos you don’t have it and cannot afford it. Those who can afford such luxury don’t complain but enjoy the voyage.

Why are u replying that guy?
The average Ned car is in the region of that amount.
Even David and so many billionaires.
It's not like the expedition is a daily, weekly or yearly thing. It's a one in a lifetime thing

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by juman(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2023
The expedition was rated safe.
Despite there was lot of danger.
Lesson learnt.

Next year or 2025 another group will still go.
Its safe.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by akinriches: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Ned.. this ill fated journey is not ur portion in jesus name. Stop i nearly, almost embark on this journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.