Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,434 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wizkid Is Set To Launch A Jewelry Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Set To Launch A Jewelry Line (282 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Set To Launch A Jewelry Line by sundaysamuel31: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
[img] https://samsunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/kid.jpg [/img]
Reactions to a video of Wizkid, a Nigerian singer and songwriter, performing at London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium have focused on his age and health.

[url] https://samsunblog.com/2023/06/23/before-afrobeats-we-took-nigerian-entertainment-worldwide-omotola-jalade/ [/url]

Wizkid, a famous musician from Nigeria, recently revealed his intentions to start a jewelry line that will include items that he personally designed in an interview with journalist Adesope Olajide.

The celebrity displayed a diamond neck chain and pendant that he and renowned designer Eliantte created together in the viral video.

He said that this was the first of six pieces that would be unveiled this year, launching him into the high-end jewelry market.

His words are;

Actually, this is the first item that I and the jeweler, Eliantte, created together. I’ll start my jewelry line this year, and this is the first of six pieces I’m making.

However, viewers of the video appeared more interested in Wizkid’s appearance than his new company. While some made age-related remarks, others expressed concern for his wellbeing.

Area boy commented on the video by asking, “This boy dey sick?”

“This boy is doing too much drugs, it’s written all over him,” Bignst Drek wrote.

“Wizkid na chameleon, E go young today, somehow old tomorrow,” said Double d2.0. Well, I’m not sure. possibly cam sha”

“Why is Popsy looking old here?” asked Fav urh.

www.samsunblog.com

(1) (Reply)

According To Rapper Erigga, Most Women Prefer Wealthy, Unfaithful Men. / Yul Edochie And Judy Austin Pursuit Scatters & Yul Edochie Dealt With. Https:// / Women Want To Be Paid For Existing – Nigerian Man Narrated Bitter Experience Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.