Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo (5367 Views)

Like Father Like Son:Saraki's Father Suspended Some Years Ago(photo) / Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by seanet02: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
Imo Govt Suspends Royal Father For Alleged Kidnapping

OWERRI—Imo State Government has suspended the traditional ruler of Lagwa Okwuato autonomous community in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area, Eze Cosmas Onyeneke, following the shocking discovery that his factory premises had been turned into a safe haven for kidnappers.

Government’s directive was made through a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, Professor Anthony Anwuka.

The suspension came on the heels of allegations of kidnapping brought against the royal father as recommended by the current leadership of the State Council of Traditional Rulers.

The statement added that Onyeneke would remain suspended until the outcome of a thororugh investigation into the matter.

Meanwhile, Governor Rochas Okorocha has approved the immediate dissolution of all local government councils in the state.

Okorocha also directed all transition committee chairmen to meet the SSG tomorrow to agree on a convenient date to hold fresh elections for local government councils.

In a similar development, a middle aged woman has been arrested in Owerri for being in unlawful custody of three underaged children allegedly kidnapped from their parents.

Vanguard investigations revealed that the suspect, who claimed to be a missionary from Ebonyi State, was first spotted close to one of the classrooms of Waterside Primary School, Owerri, and ordered to leave the premises by a vigilante.

An eye-witness said: “When school was over, the same woman was seen again, and this time with three children. An alarm was raised and scores of people gathered at the scene. The police was later called in and they whisked the woman away
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/imo-govt-suspends-royal-father-for-alleged-kidnapping/
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
What has South East and philip06 got to say about this ?
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by asha80(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
Cosmas Onyeneke?that name sounds familiar except there is a nickname he is most known for and i cannot remember now

if he is whom i think he is then i am not suprised he has always had a shady character.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by SouthEast1: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What has South East and philip06 got to say about this ?

How is he different from Yoruba obas r.a.p.i.n.g youth corpers serving in their towns?
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Sunofgod(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ahhh. . . . . . a tribalist thread.

Here's my contribution:

Phuck Yoruba
Phuck Hausa/Fulani
Phuck Igbo

Phuck Seanet (tribalistic mudafucka)
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by PointB: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2011

The suspension came on the heels of allegations of kidnapping brought against the royal father as recommended by the current leadership of the State Council of Traditional Rulers.

The statement added that Onyeneke would remain suspended until the outcome of a thorough investigation into the matter.

Sounds like a preemptive arrest in my opinion. It is also important to note that the governor promised a thorough investigation into the matter. The governor has exhibited maturity, and sound judgement in handling the matter. Kudo!

Vanguard investigations revealed that the suspect, who claimed to be a missionary from Ebonyi State, was first spotted close to one of the classrooms of Waterside Primary School, Owerri, and ordered to leave the premises by a vigilante.

An eye-witness said: “When school was over, the same woman was seen again, and this time with three children. An alarm was raised and scores of people gathered at the scene. The police was later called in and they whisked the woman away

Impressive. Sound like like they don't need serious policing in this state. The people are very vigilant and very good keeper of the neighbour.

Thanks seanet02 for bringing this thread to our attention.

Rochas is certainly on a Rescue Mission in Imo State. Nairalanders, nay, Nigerians are very proud of his achievement so far. He is a classic case of 'so far, so good!' cool cool
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by highland(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
This is terrible. God help Nigeria
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by swaggerboi2011: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2011
lmao
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by atasteve: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
Until when a man understands that godliness with contentment is a great gain; he/she will be running from pillar to post!
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by GODWINEO(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
what would NIGERIA look like in 2020 Vision Age of our Leaders, GOD help US. check this
no More Churches but Kidnappers Houses, lol
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Sweetnecta: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigerian women need to learn how to stay alive, survive and fight potential persons who wish to hurt her.

How difficult is it to put a squeeze on the ball bearings of these RA P IST?

if a man's bearings are yanked after being given a gentle squeeze, he will be out of it for a long time.

Imagine if the young woman had squeezed it hard? The Oba will not be Oba any time soon. His ball bearings needed to be kicked hard. And if he dies, so be it.

I think there should be defense awareness of staying alive training in Nigeria.

Stupi.d Oba who should be dethroned and imprisoned.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
And i knw this man in question too well, cos his village is not that far from my own . Imma call my dad now and ask him abt the news. A pity cry cry
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by macjive01: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
This cosmos onyeneke I he the one that calls himself Ise of Ise ?
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by tellwisdom: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
Where are you from MR??
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Seunn11: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
cheesy grin

"Cannibalism can explain the problems of igbos.

The widespread practice of cannibalism in vast areas of Imo, Abia and Enugu (and to some extent Ebonyi) is an open secret in modern Nigerian history. As recent as in the contemporary period, cannibalistic activities were reported in those areas particularly in Abia and Imo states.
Historically, in every human settlement where cannibalism was practiced, the darker a human is, the more nutritious he/she was assumed to be. It is this belief that put darker members of the community or neighboring  community to greater danger of being killed and eaten than fairer ones. In fact, the fair ones are considered as taboo to eat as they are considered to be cursed by the gods.

As a result of depletion of the darker people in such communities, the offspring became increasingly lighter and higher proportion of albinism as well birth defects are  recorded. Such defects include severe mental problems, stealing of other people's land,anti-social behaviour like kidnapping, r.a.pe, pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering, sight defects, drug trafficking and se.xu.al impotency"
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by lucom: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

The widespread practice of cannibalism in vast areas of Imo, Abia and Enugu (and to some extent Ebonyi) is an open secret in modern Nigerian history. As recent as in the contemporary period, cannibalistic activities were reported in those areas particularly in Abia and Imo states.
Historically, in every human settlement where cannibalism was practiced, the darker a human is, the more nutritious he/she was assumed to be. It is this belief that put darker members of the community or neighboring  community to greater danger of being killed and eaten than fairer ones. In fact, the fair ones are considered as taboo to eat as they are considered to be cursed by the gods.

As a result of depletion of the darker people in such communities, the offspring became increasingly lighter and higher proportion of albinism as well birth defects are  recorded. Such defects include severe mental problems, stealing of other people's land,anti-social behaviour like kidnapping, r.a.pe, pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering, sight defects, drug trafficking and se.xu.al impotency"

You really cracked me up with the last part of your post
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

Seun seun seun
Better don't let SOUTH EAST catch you,that one no dey cook person meat before he chop am o. grin
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Panzastrip(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
asha 80:

Cosmas Onyeneke?that name sounds familiar except there is a nickname he is most known for and i cannot remember now

if he is whom i think he is then i am not suprised he has always had a shady character.
We call him Ise (meaning 5). His Villa is close to mine i know him very well.What goes around comes around. His cup is full.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Fidelo726: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

Historically, in every human settlement where cannibalism was practiced, the darker a human is, the more nutritious he/she was assumed to be. It is this belief that put darker members of the community or neighboring community to greater danger of being killed and eaten than fairer ones. In fact, the fair ones are considered as taboo to eat as they are considered to be cursed by the gods.

As a result of depletion of the darker people in such communities, the offspring became increasingly lighter and higher proportion of albinism as well birth defects are recorded. Such defects include severe mental problems, stealing of other people's land,anti-social behaviour like kidnapping, r.a.pe, pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering, sight defects, drug trafficking and se.xu.al impotency"

You have been spreading this propaganda for some time now.
Do not allow ethnic bigotry to blind your sense of reasoning.
I believe if your story is changed the other way round, it will explain why we have more dark people in yoruba land.
Wash yourself of this ethnic problem and you will be happier for it.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Panzastrip(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

Anything about Ndigbo u are in, what is wrong with you? A lot of crazy unbelievable things do happen in your Yoruba land called yaruba land. so shut the Hell up.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by manny4life(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

Seriously, you need serious HELP; I recommend high psychiatric evaluation and therapy; the sooner the better.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Panzastrip(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
manny4life:

Seriously, you need serious HELP; I recommend high psychiatric evaluation and therapy; the sooner the better.

Exactely he really needs that as soon as possible
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Gbenge77(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lmao.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Costa2000(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
Seunn11:

cheesy grin

Historically, in every human settlement where cannibalism was practiced, the darker a human is, the more nutritious he/she was assumed to be. It is this belief that put darker members of the community or neighboring community to greater danger of being killed and eaten than fairer ones. In fact, the fair ones are considered as taboo to eat as they are considered to be cursed by the gods.

As a result of depletion of the darker people in such communities, the offspring became increasingly lighter and higher proportion of albinism as well birth defects are recorded. Such defects include severe mental problems, stealing of other people's land,anti-social behaviour like kidnapping, r.a.pe, pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering, sight defects, drug trafficking and se.xu.al impotency"

Mr copy nd paste,u have posted this many times so think nd write something new.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by kizito96(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Cosmas Onyeneke is the Ise of Mbaise. he has been a rogue all his life. He became the royal father by killing a lot of people. No body in Mbaise and Imo state is surprised that his name came up in the Kidnapping case. He was once a highway robber
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hmm
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by SouthEast1: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
kizito96:

Cosmas Onyeneke is the Ise of Mbaise. he has been a rogue all his life. He became the royal father by killing a lot of people. No body in Mbaise and Imo state is surprised that his name came up in the Kidnapping case. He was once a highway robber

Wow!! What a ''royal father''. I hope he was also paraded in public. What is the significance of a suspension? He should be sacked from his stool, paraded naked, prosecuted and then shot, having (as you said) killed people to ascend the throne.
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by muyoto: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
kizito96:

Cosmas Onyeneke is the Ise of Mbaise. he has been a rogue all his life. He [b]became the royal father by killing a lot of people. [/b]No body in Mbaise and Imo state is surprised that his name came up in the Kidnapping case. He was once a highway robber

@boldded, can you imagine that??
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by kabba7(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
If a trditional ruler is an ex highway robber can we then agree the subjects are not too far from their PAPA . However I have my own problem I just acquire a new NYSC Yanrinyan by name Chinyere , she said she is from a place called Nekede please I need urgent advise, Sweet ajuwaya no go kill me chop so, I was thinking I will only. be an ATM machine my worry is I don't want to be pepper soup,any one to help out?
Re: Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo by Lovine: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
I am not surprised to hear that Eze Onyeneke alias Ise of Ise is on kidnapping. Would the people of his community tell us that they don't know his cannibalistic character before they made him eze? The man is a full time 419 even before he become the so called eze. All the beautiful women and girls are for him. Let the government destroy him and his subjects.

(1) (Reply)

Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration / New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.