Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water (2048 Views)

Do This Immediately Your Phone Falls Inside Water / Top 8 Things You Should Do Immediately You Get A New Android Smartphone / Here's What To Do If Your Smartphone Falls Into Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Oluwanifesimi24: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Accidents happen, and one unfortunate mishap that many people have experienced is dropping their phones into the water. Whether it's a sink, toilet, or any other body of water, the immediate actions you take can make a significant difference in saving your phone.

1.Retrieve Your Phone.

As soon as your phone falls into the water, it's crucial to act quickly. Time is of the essence, so swiftly retrieve your device from the water to prevent further damage. Avoid panicking and…continue reading
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by theasand(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Stop panicking, it will not help your phone
most common and best method of drying your phone from water is to place it in rice. Rice absorbs liquid.

1 Like

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Eyanbahose: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
You should have dropped the tip here
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by tafat: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
You can put it inside rice or Garri to help drain the moisture out, I've don't this before for my TECNO M3 and it worked very fine.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
You can always take your phone to a repair center like carlcare.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
tafat:
You can put it inside rice or Garri to help drain the moisture out, I've don't this before for my TECNO M3 and it worked very fine.
no be lie, I've heard of this before, does it really work?

1 Like

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Your page speed is slow

3 Likes

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by CartelKenneth: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
biroo:
You can always take your phone to a repair center like carlcare.

If u go to Carlcare(ikeja) u might die before ur time
Those people are fucking useless aswr
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
CartelKenneth:

how na? What's useless about carlcare abeg?
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by CartelKenneth: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
biroo:
how na? What's useless about carlcare abeg?

go there first and see what I’m talking about😂
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
CartelKenneth:

na wa o, other people have gone there and came back with smiles.

1 Like

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by tafat: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
biroo:
no be lie, I've heard of this before, does it really work?
yes it does o, the grain help absorb the moisture big time.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by tafat: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
CartelKenneth:

abegiii, carlcare dey come through abeg.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Idarachris84: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Devices wey get magic skin technology no get issue abi?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Idarachris84:

The likes of Camon 20, Spark 10 series and Pop 7
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Wanni25(f): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Carlcare got you covered!
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Fonjewel0(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Idarachris84:

That new tech makes sense o, devices no go dey fall break again.

Na durability we dey enjoy now.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by sureinfo: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
You can also take your device to carlcare to have it checked out.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by sureinfo: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Idarachris84:
that's if it's water resistant na.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2023
tafat:
yes it does o, the grain help absorb the moisture big time.
nice one, I still think taking it to a repair center like carlcare will help better.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Corroro: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
CartelKenneth:

which of the carlcare did you go to, don't write them off just because of one ugly experience you had.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Corroro: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Idarachris84:
is the magic skin technology water resistant?
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Corroro: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
biroo:
nice one, I still think taking it to a repair center like carlcare will help better.
yeah, that's way better cos just drying it out yourself looks like self medication grin
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by tafat: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
biroo:
actually, that will also be a smart thing to do.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by Jacobx007: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
REMOVE THE BATTERY IMMEDIATELY, it's very important to get the battery out as soon as possible.
You should always have screw drivers around and the knowledge on how to dismantle your phone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by C2Ok: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
See as marketers just surplus for the thread 👀😂🫴
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
tafat:
actually, that will also be a smart thing to do.
yeah, it will. It's always good to repair your phone with professionals.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Corroro:
yeah, that's way better cos just drying it out yourself looks like self medication grin
actually, it's best to see a professional to get it checked.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by tafat: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
biroo:
yeah, it will. It's always good to repair your phone with professionals.
yes o, not some quack that will just spoil your device for nothing.
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by johhbekeboh09: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
CartelKenneth:

If u go to Carlcare(ikeja) u might die before ur time Those people are fucking useless aswr
Re: What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water by biroo: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
tafat:
yes o, not some quack that will just spoil your device for nothing.
abi? las las carlcare na the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro Vs Blackberry 9500 (storm 1) / What Will You Do With 1 Billion Gigabyte / Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.