Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest (35274 Views)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / DSS Confirms Godwin Emefiele's Arrest / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by BscHolder: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zionmdde:

With the tinubu u will not still get a job, and u will still be answering bscholder all ur life. If dey ask u now na zoology u study
Ode I'm working with one of FG's MDAs with my Bsc and getting paid handsomely every month.
this is an alternate account and I'm not a job seeker you dimwit.
Focus on your gala selling job on traffic light and as the scorching sun's tolls burns you daily you'll keep wailing as if Tinubu is the one responsible for your miseries.
Let me tell you what you pigs and your fellow piglets don't know.
With PBAT at the helm of affairs, Nigeria is going to witness transformation and huge strides of development, Peace, Progress, and our beloved country shall take back it's position as the giant of Africa through policies orchestrated by Asiwaju.
We Nigerians shall vote for him in the next presidential elections and He shall rule over us, we Nigerians shall serve him.
His family and children shall rule our children and our generations forever cos God has appointed Tinubu as the Moses of our time to lead us to Canaan land.
As God rejected others in the past, same way God in heaven has rejected Peter Obi and he will bow in shame in the election tribunal.
Sink that into your flat skull okoro.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
blowjohn:

What about for giving out interest free loans to individuals to the tune of 1 billion naira?

So them give person wey no get work or company 1billion loan?

what is the dss business with loan repayment or tax fraud?
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by blowjohn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
jaxxy:

So them give person wey no get work or company 1billion loan?

what is the dss business with loan repayment or tax fraud?

According to the rep member he was ready to swear using the holy book. Emefelie approached politicians with such enticements.

As for DSS business business with it me I no know
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
curfew:
THERE WAS NO BUHARI. ALL OF THEM KNOW THIS. THEY USED PHOTO AND A MASK WEARER TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS FOR 6 YEARS.

Wow!

I wonder what you have in that brain of yours to have reached such a conclusion!
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Brendaniel: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Look, I am only just giving you the analysis and the obvious truth. I don't support any politician.

Take it or leave it, no politician cares about you, me or anyone but themselves.

Even if no politician cares about anyone, at least there should be a level to what people should use as a bargaining price for their ambition, since it is the obvious truth we now all know, can Tinubu tell people who do money ritual with other human beings that what they ate doing is bad?

Or that Hushpuppi or Evans is committing a crime?

For the fact that everyone is making profit in his business does not make it right to use another person for ritual or kidnap or dupe the person, what then is the standard politics, how has politics turned to politics of sorrow?

Every businessman is after money as every politician is after power but there is still a line between business and 419 and politics and wickedness, Tinubu is purely wicked same with other politicians who is using the same method he is using.

That is why the country is where it is today, same way you have business men who still stick to the principles of doing business, they might be selfish which is their personal problem but they don't cross the line of going into 419, that is the same way you have politicians who still stick to the principles of politics and don't cross that line of becoming wicked to attain power or hold on to power, e.g Jonathan, he said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians, Tinubu is the reverse.

Tinubu is a wicked man.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
The former FIRS chairman,Fowler,that was sacked by Buhari, who is under investigation was a former Lagos state revenue boss under tinubu.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by sogodihno: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

He is not correcting anything, and even if he is correcting, so he first created a problem then came back to act like he is here to solve the same problem he created, what do they call someone who does that? Oh I remember a fraudster, but let me even burst your bubble, Tinubu has started failing even before starting, you know why? He is not fighting corruption because he can't, Tinubu is corruption himself, so his failure is with him already.

Every sane Nigerians think and know President Tinubu is taken bold, courageous and the right decisions, only damaged brain ipob bingos think otherwise
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Zionmdde: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
BscHolder:
Ode I'm working with one of FG's MDAs with my Bsc and getting paid handsomely every month.
this is an alternate account and I'm not a job seeker you dimwit.
Focus on your gala selling job on traffic light and as the scorching sun's tolls burns you daily you'll keep wailing as if Tinubu is the one responsible for your miseries.
Let me tell you what you pigs and your fellow piglets don't know.
With PBAT at the helm of affairs, Nigeria is going to witness transformation and huge strides of development, Peace, Progress, and our beloved country shall take back it's position as the giant of Africa through policies orchestrated by Asiwaju.
We Nigerians shall vote for him in the next presidential elections and He shall rule over us, we Nigerians shall serve him.
His family and children shall rule our children and our generations forever cos God has appointed Tinubu as the Moses of our time to lead us to Canaan land.
As God rejected others in the past, same way God in heaven has rejected Peter Obi and he will bow in shame in the election tribunal.
Sink that into your flat skull okoro.
Songs of a happy slave
Alternate moniker indeed
Jobless foolish thing
U will keep trekking around with dat ur BSc for life.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Brendaniel: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
sogodihno:

Every sane Nigerians think and know President Tinubu is taken bold, courageous and the right decisions, only damaged brain ipob bingos think otherwise

Tinubu is a deceit, the same way you guys supported Buhari for 8 years when the same IPOB were telling you guys that he was damaging the country doing the wrong things only to join the same IPOB after supporting him to damage the country for 8 years to call him a failure is the same way the same IPOB is telling you people now that Tinubu is doing the wrong things and you guys are saying otherwise.

How do you expect anyone to take your claim serious that Tinubu is doing the right thing if you guys could support Buhari for 2 terms till he finished his tenure before finding out that the man was doing the wrong things, except you guys want to accept that you have very poor ability to know what is right and what is wrong....
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by orisa37: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
YES. MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CBN COLLAPSE NIGERIA FINANCE AND ACCOUNT.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Hadeylex: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Look whose talking. . . .A thief convicting another thief! cheesy
A rotten financial system the thief and his family benifitted from.

Abi o!
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by dontbothermuch: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
CondenseMilk:
But emefiele took orders from Buhari !

The Niger man should come and explain.
Exactly
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by KingPure(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Look whose talking. . . .A thief convicting another thief! cheesy
A rotten financial system the thief and his family benifitted from.

Whatever!!! But there's honour among thieves.

Someone is talking of financial impropriety, brazenly carried out by a daft cunny man. And you're here calling him thief.

So, EmefieIe did his best in managing the nation's treasury by your standard, this I really want to learn from you.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
I DONT KNOW WHAT QUALIFIED EMEFIELE TO BE CBN GOVR

HE IS NOT CIBN MEMBER

HIS NOT AN ECONOMIST

HE WAS TEACHING INSURANCE BEFORE JIM
HIS BRO MADE HIM MD OF ZENITH

EMEFIELE NEARLY DESTROYED ZENITH FOR BOARDROOM POLITICS BEFORE BUHARI CABAL MADE HIM CBN GOVR,"A CASE OF A DULLARD RECRUITING HIS FELLOW DUMB HEAD.AND WORSE OF A BIGOT.
GOD SAVED NIGERIA. angry

Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by richie240: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Not that I blv d bs u just typed there o, bcus it's his duty as d finance 'expert' to advise and guide d president on economic policies and if he sees his advice is not being put to use, logic demands he steps aside.

But for the purpose of playing along with ur asinine logic, my ppl talk say ''if den send u message wey fit put u for trouble u supposed use sense deliver am so as to save ur nexk''

And those of u supporting him, u are only doing more harm than good to ur region as u continue showcasing ur propensity to dishonesty, disloyalty and unpatriotism.

So when next they by-pass ur over-qualified 'blodas' for sensitive posts as this, don't complain about tribalism/nepotism; it's just dt u r not just trustworthy enough!
cool
greenermodels:
We're back to the days of propaganda especially when travelling abroad while the economy suffers with inflation rising very fast. Emefiele was only obeying orders from Buhari and Tinubu is clearly incoherent in speech.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2023
KingPure:

Whatever!!! But there's honour among thieves.

Someone is talking of financial impropriety, brazenly carried out by a daft cunny man. And you're here calling him thief.

So, EmefieIe did his best in managing the nation's treasury by your standard, this I really want to learn from you.

If you had any form of basic intelligence, you will not mention Emefiele without mentioning Buhari-Buhari.

The old SELFISH, DENSE DAURA fox tried to use Emefiele and Bawa to thwart TIEFNUBU’S BOULLION PRESIDENTIAL EMILOKANISM!

Just put the lives of Nigerians in jeopardy for their useless political ambitions.

We all know Buhari wanted LAWAN ke!
See as OSINBAJO just kwayet.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Emefiele will soon open all their nyanshes.

Why do you think Buhari is running to Niger? cheesy

You know nothing “JOHN SNOW”!
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by docikenna: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
lol.onye ori
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by KingPure(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If you had any form of basic intelligence, you will not mention Emefiele without mentioning Buhari-Buhari.

The old SELFISH, DENSE DAURA fox tried to use Emefiele and Bawa to thwart TIEFNUBU’S BOULLION PRESIDENTIAL EMILOKANISM!

Just put the lives of Nigerians in jeopardy for their useless political ambitions.

We all know Buhari wanted LAWAN ke!
See as OSINBAJO just kwayet.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Emefiele will soon open all their nyanshes.

Why do you think Buhari is running to Niger? cheesy

You know nothing “JOHN SNOW”!

So, is this a response or a show of ignorance.

Let's assume that Buhari ( who knows next to nothing about basic economics and monetary policy) invaded EmefieIe's brain and took away his macro-economics skills.

Now, as Governor of an autonomous CBN (or how autonomous can a CBN be when a sitting guvnor is contesting for a Presidential primary election, or maybe it's also Buhari that told him to so do also, even when he knew that a CBN governor has no immunity sitting or retired)

Guess what, heaven will not fall when your bald-headed crook is finally jailed. Mark my words, mark this moniker, and honestly I'm onto you.

You'll learn the difference between a random post and that of troll soon enough. Till then, enjoy your space
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by orisa37: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2023
IN GOVERNANCE, BUHARI IS A NON ENTITY. EMEFIELE IS UNRULY AND A STUBBORN FLY.
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Abagworo(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Only a senseless person will take this gibberish from Tinubu with any atom of seriousness. A CBN Governor is never in charge up to the level of taking unilateral decisions but then I believe Buhari Government managed the economy to the possible best following the challenges it faced from onset by low oil prices and blowing up of oil pipelines till COVID-19 era and all that. The recent Naira swap and cashless policy was adopted and implemented hastily by Buhari to make the 2023 election less about money and there are videos of him confessing to that. My belief is that the cashless policy will eventually be implemented over time. Let's stop the propaganda
Re: ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest by Misterone: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2023
CondenseMilk:

The law also says that INEC is independent angry
Yes INEC is very independent and you cannot prove otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.