Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Can I Block Sensitive Content On Snapchat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Block Sensitive Content On Snapchat (126 Views)

Hacker's Day; Should I Block My Bank Account? / Threat To Block My BVN: Please Help. / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Block Sensitive Content On Snapchat by Jideofo234: 2:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Nice you’re here, if you have been wanting to learn how to block sensitive content on Snapchat I guess you are in the right place at the right time, reading this article on which is the right thing.

If you have Kids at home parental controls are inevitable and indispensable, since you might want to borrow your phone with your kids, you can still follow some steps to make sure sensitive content is blocked.

Other social media platforms like twitter and instagram, made provision for parental control options. Snapchat also provides a family center feature that allows parents to follow up their children's activities.
This feature enables parents monitor their child’s Snapchat usage. It also has a Restrict Sensitive Content features that protects kids from viewing stuff the ain’t supposed to due to their age.

Blocking Sensitive Contents on Snapchat

Before you can be able to do this, make sure that your Snapchat is updated, if not go to apple store or play store to update your Snapchat application. As soon as you are done updating it, follow the laid down procedures below to get it right.

1. Open your App Store to update your Snapchat application, once done, open the application and tap your n your profile picture at the to left corner.

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/pQT44G5BSAb

(1) (Reply)

Continuous Assessment And Students Interest In Learning Nexus / ABU Vice-chancellor Calls For Establishment Of Scientific Council Of Nigeria / DSSSB Answer Key 5th To 11th July 2023 Various Posts Recruitment Exam Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.