Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys (691 Views)

Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo / Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World / Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Never you believe that a day like this would come when the Igbo Nation would stand in the best interest of peace, the best interest of OUR Nigeria and the best interest of Africa.

We where greeted by the news of the coup in Niger, while we condemned it to the greatest degree we deployed our God given wisdom because they say that an elder doesn’t stay in the House and the goat would birth in the stake. I have vehemently clearly always maintained that the Igbo Nation is the elder in the Nigerian project and our United maturity have shown that God did not make mistakes In entrusting us the leadership of Africa.

People think leadership is about the power you wield but leadership is about the humanity in you. Often the people of Niger have boasted how they provided support for Nigeria during Biafra, it could have been natural for the Igbo Nation to take our pound of flesh in situation like this, but no that’s what makes us human, a people of love and justice.

AlaIgbo is United by Justice, it should be noted that during this period we all jointly condemned a military invasion of Niger, Africa must not forget. We still stand for justice and engagement with the junta to either revert the elected democracy or conduct a fresh election however we are of the opinion that from a patriotic point of view, Nigeria can not leave 200 million Nigerians where about 70% are in multi dimensional poverty to wage war against 25 million poor Niger.

In the strongest term, we condemn the coup but will never support military invasion when all peaceful channel have not been exhausted. Our Northern neighbors who attacked our stand at first later realized their mistake and I beg my Igbo brothers and sisters who may have been offended by the earlier backlash from the North to forgive them, you don’t throw away the baby with the bath water. As far as the Nigerian project is concerned we would always look out for our youngest sister (North), we also wish that our immediate younger sister (West) tone down their aggression.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by Wodu89: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Must you people see bigotry in everything? Btw, I'm not Yoruba so don't bother. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Indeed.

We condemn the coup in Niger Republic as we hold the believe that free and fair voting is the best way to elect leaders. We do not believe that you must 'grab it, snatch it, and run away with'. That said, we roundly reject unnecessary bloodshed, and suffering that war and war monger seek to unleash on the people of Niger. We believe diplomacy, sanctions, and other form of economic punishment is the best course of action to bring the coupists and the backers to order.

But we say NO TO WAR.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wodu89:
Must you people see bigotry in everything? Btw, I'm not Yoruba so don't bother. Tufiakwa
No we see Politics in everything, welcome to the big table, meanwhile no one cares whether you are Yoruba, that’s inconsequential, you could have been all over the place if Igbos supported the wrong moves so yes, bigotry or no bigotry we take this one lol, credit us for standing against a potential bloodbath, it is not yet over but for today we say ThankGod, don’t be bitter honey, Igbo is a great Nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:
Indeed.

We condemn the coup in Niger Republic as we hold the believe that free and fair voting is the best way to elect leaders. We do not believe that you must 'grab it, snatch it, and run away with'. That said, we roundly reject unnecessary bloodshed, and suffering that war and war monger seek to unleash on the people of Niger. We believe diplomacy, sanctions, and other form of economic punishment is the best course of action to bring the coupists and the backers to order.

But we say NO TO WAR.
Those are the justice that shape our judgement, of course we don’t support the coup, but we want the most humane means of resolving it, this is just actions of few men why put the fate of millions on the line, let’s exhaust all considerate means first

4 Likes

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by Wodu89: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:

No we see Politics in everything, welcome to the big table, meanwhile no one cares whether you are Yoruba, that’s inconsequential, you could have been all over the place if Igbos supported the wrong moves so yes, bigotry or no bigotry we take this one lol, credit us for standing against a potential bloodbath, it is not yet over but for today we say ThankGod, don’t be bitter honey, Igbo is a great Nation

Get lost and get a life
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost and get a life
I can’t preach against aggression and be aggressive with you, honey, have you drank water today? Please do, it would make you feel alright.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by Maazieze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
I dont get the need for an essay, yes most of us condemn the coup, and dont support an invasion, If anything nigeria should use the bargaining power they have over niger to get a favorable solution.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Maazieze:
I dont get the need for an essay, yes most of us condemn the coup, and dont support an invasion, If anything nigeria should use the bargaining power they have over niger to get a favorable solution.
Why don’t you see a need for an essay, you stated a critical point yet don’t want me to elaborate it with an essay, some people need an essay to not go astray, and we did a lot of assays a while ago, myself with the army of my patriotic brothers and sisters and our likeminded allies, we stood for justice and winners always write history, these are history you my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
That said.

It is foolishness, and utter misunderstanding of the Igbo World view to think that we will support every moves and action of a government or individuals because we supported something the did yesterday,

For example, I still think it's foolishness of the highest order to invest money buidling rail track to Niger Republic, under the clueless and profiliglate run of Buhari. This position is further vindicated by the military adventurism going on it that country today. The billions spent in that project would have been well spent providing same infrastructure to the Niger Delta area / South South given the perchant to deny the Igboland such by the the previous regime. Now one wonders what becomes of this rail project under this circumstance.

I hope the FG cancel this project immediately as our money is about to go to the drain, no matter how this coup is resolved. Niger Republic is not a reliable partner. We were right then, we are right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:
That said.

It is foolishness, and utter misunderstanding of the Igbo World view to think that we will support every moves and action of a government or individuals because we supported something the did yesterday,

For example, I still think it's foolishness of the highest order to invest money buidling rail track to Niger Republic, under the clueless and profiliglate run of Buhari. This position is further vindicated by the military adventurism going on it that country today. The billions spent in that project would have been well spent providing same infrastructure to the Niger Delta area / South South given the perchant to deny the Igboland such by the the previous regime. Now one wonders what becomes of this rail project under this circumstance.

I hope the FG cancel this project immediately as our money is about to go to the drain, no matter how this coup is resolved. Niger Republic is not a reliable partner. We were right then, we are right now.
Not just the rail line but several other project would be cancelled or they would not be very useful, this is a wake up call for Nigeria to think home, well there’s tribal affiliations of Buhari for Niger and most Northerners feel that way but God works in mysterious ways, I’m rather disappointed that it has to take Niger to teach us some valuable lessons as a Nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:
Never you believe that a day like this would come when the Igbo Nation would stand in the best interest of peace, the best interest of our Nigeria and the best interest of Africa.

We where greeted by the news of the coup in Niger, while we condemned it to the greatest degree we deployed our God given wisdom because they say that an elder doesn’t stay in the House and the goat would birth in the stake. I have vehemently clearly always maintained that the Igbo Nation is the elder in the Nigerian project and our United maturity have shown that God did not make mistakes In entrusting us the leadership of Africa.

People think leadership is about the power you wield but leadership is about the humanity in you. Often the people of Niger have boasted how they provided support for Nigeria during Biafra, it could have been natural for the Igbo Nation to take our pound of flesh in situation like this, but no that’s what makes us human, a people of love and justice.

AlaIgbo is United by Justice, it should be noted that during this period we all jointly condemned a military invasion of Niger, Africa must not forget. We still stand for justice and engagement with the junta to either revert the elected democracy or conduct a fresh election however we are of the opinion that from a patriotic point of view, Nigeria can not leave 200 million Nigerians where about 70% are in multi dimensional poverty to wage war against 25 million poor Niger.

In the strongest term, we condemn the coup but will never support military invasion when all peaceful channel have not been exhausted. Our Northern neighbors who attacked our stand at first later realized their mistake and I beg my Igbo brothers and sisters who may have been offended by the earlier backlash from the North to forgive them, you don’t throw away the baby with the bath water. As far as the Nigerian project is concerned we would always look out for our youngest sister (North), we also wish that our immediate younger sister (West) tone down their aggression.

Vampire serpents!

You bastards that overwhelmingly welcomed the coup and called for it to be replicated in Nigeria are now claiming peace advocates when your only reason for opposing rightful police action on the rogue junta was because you saw its existence as an inspiration for more coups across Africa and especially in Nigeria

Okoro , you can not sugarcoat your lies anymore.

It's on record that you heathen spawns of Satan welcomed, celebrated and urged for the coup in Niger be replicated in Nigeria.

Every rubbish you wrote up there goes to cement your ever twisting lying tongue just as you have been desperately pushing your false victimhood since the events of Jan 15 despite you being the aggressors.

No matter what you say or do will erase the fact that the Osubidient and fellow Zionists IPOB cretins were calling for a similar coup in Nigeria.

Lastly, you had no bearing whatsoever in Nigeria going the hard way to root out the rogue junta in Niger . It was the north that lobbied against military intervention and not you.

Osu liars.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:
Indeed.

But we say NO TO WAR.

Shut up.

You bastards were all over the place rallying support for the coup and calling for it to be domesticated in Nigeria.

Why are you bastards such shameless liars.

1 Like

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Vampire serpents!

You bastards that overwhelmingly welcomed the coup and called for it to be replicated in Nigeria are now claiming peace advocates when your only reason for opposing rightful police action on the rogue junta was because you saw its existence as an inspiration for more coups across Africa and especially in Nigeria

It's on record that you heathen spawns of Satan welcomed, celebrated and urged for the coup in Niger be replicated in Nigeria.

Every rubbish you wrote up there goes to cement your ever twisting lying tongue just as you have been desperately pushing your false victimhood since the events of Jan 15 despite you being the aggressors.

No matter what you say or do will erase the fact that the Osubidient and fellow Zionists IPOB cretins were calling for a similar coup in Nigeria.

Lastly, you had no bearing whatsoever in Nigeria going the hard way to root out the rogue junta in Niger . It was the north that lobbied against military intervention and not you.

Osu liars.
Oh you are still bitter with the shame of seeing the Igbos you so much abhor and blackmail being the light, do away with the bitterness in your heart honey, the Igbos would keep rising from glory to glory, it would be miserable if you remain this bitter to a Nation destined to be the light of Africa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:

Those are the justice that shape our judgement, of course we don’t support the coup, but we want the most humane means of resolving it, this is just actions of few men why put the fate of millions on the line, let’s exhaust all considerate means first

The rush from the coup plot to war mongering is even alarming. One would think there is something else, a hidden agenda behind, like using the war to clip the Northern Nigeria power broker's influence once and for all (strategy, sophistcation, as some of them have put it already). While, as Igbo nation, we may have our differences with the Northern politicians, and some of their SW cohorts, such misgiving is not to the point of creating an existential threat for them.

Igbo believe in fairness, and justice. Yes, we should have our turn at the presidency, but NO, we will not want to destroy the North or South West to achieve such ambition. What would be the fun in doing that? That's not the Igbo way. Our way is live and let live; level playing ground.

We don't hate the North, and would not standby and watch them be destroyed by an illegitimate Agbodorian war monger who want to perpetuate himself in office by means of genocidal blood letting.

Tufiakpa!

1 Like

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:
Oh you are still bitter with the shame of seeing the Igbos you so much abhor and blackmail being the light, do away with the bitterness in your heart honey, the Igbos would keep rising from glory to glory, it would be miserable if you remain this bitter to a Nation destined to be the light of Africa

Which light ?

Ohu, the north controls the Senate by sheet number of seats.

Secondly, northern figures were the earliest voices to rule out military intervention.

Your positions were made known with you blindly supporting the coup and wishing it is replicated in Nigeria out of your shear envy and jealousy of seeing a Yoruba president.

You are irrelevant and have no voice .

Better go and figure how you can get out of your
forced Monday Sabbath.

Ewu
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Shut up.

You bastards were all over the place rallying support for the coup and calling for it to be domesticated in Nigeria.

Why are you bastards such shameless liars.

I don't know about those calling for coup in Nigeria, the one coupist I know is the sitting president who didn't score 25% in FCT on top of dodgy past life, who is looking for blood of innocent Nigeriens and Nigerians to add to the mortar he is using to cement his illegimacy.

The Igbo nation was the first to rise against him, and by so doing open the eyes of the North to the clear and present danger being masquerade as, what did you call it, Police Action!

Shameless war monger, get off my mention!

1 Like

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

I don't know about those calling for coup in Nigeria, the one coupist I know is the sitting president who didn't score 25% in FCT on top of dodgy past life, who is looking for blood of innocent Nigeriens and Nigerians to add to the mortar he is using to cement his illegimacy.

The Igbo nation was the first to rise against him, and by so doing open the eyes of the North to the clear and present danger being masquerade as, what did you call it, Police Action!

Shameless war monger, get off my mention!

Rest assured there will be war.

Continue.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

The rush from the coup plot to war mongering is even alarming. One would think there is something else, a hidden agenda behind, like using the war to clip the Northern Nigeria power broker's influence once and for all (strategy, sophistcation, as some of them have put it already). While, as Igbo nation, we may have our differences with the Northern politicians, and some of their SW cohorts, such misgiving is not to the point of creating an existential threat for them.

Igbo believe in fairness, and justice. Yes, we should have our turn at the presidency, but NO, we will not want to destroy the North or South West to achieve such ambition. What would be the fun in doing that? That's not the Igbo way. Our way is live and let live; level playing ground.

We don't hate the North, and would not standby and watch them be destroyed by an illegitimate Agbodorian war monger who want to perpetuate himself in office by means of genocidal blood letting.

Tufiakpa!
You know We Igbos are very considerate and loving people you know often I even think how how would Nigeria fair without us, we are not selfish, you remember Araba, the North wanted to leave, Zik said to them no, look you lack sea access if you leave Nigeria there would be issue.

They North are our last born, they are our baby, I don’t know where some people picked up this wicked character, you know sometimes when I watch the things some people do, I say no this is unAfrican, they have never minded going any length to achieve their ambitions, remember wide wide west, people were laden with gasoline and burnt, it doesn’t matter anything can go.

The North have hurt us in the past, they still do but we won’t allow their annihilation with ECOWAS bombs, nooo it is wicked, I hope they change their ways as well and look at us with the concern we look after them, last born Wahala that’s North they were sincere anyway, they said the couldn’t rule themselves and wanted a prolonged British stay, we have to looked after them now.

1 Like

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Rest assured there will be war.

Continue.

Be sure to be at the frontline when the shooting starts. Don't be a coward. You must fight to protect your Agbado puppeteer.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

Be sure to be at the frontline when the shooting starts. Don't be a coward. You must fight to protect your Agbado puppeteer.
Don’t engage that guy, he is jobless
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

You got me wrong.

The war you have been stoking , you will get at your doorstep.

Continue
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:

You know We Igbos are very considerate and loving people you know often I even think how how would Nigeria fair without us, we are not selfish, you remember Araba, the North wanted to leave, Zik said to them no, look you lack sea access if you leave Nigeria there would be issue.

They North are our last born, they are our baby, I don’t know where some people picked up this wicked character, you know sometimes when I watch the things some people do, I say no this is unAfrican, they have never minded going any length to achieve their ambitions, remember wide wide west, people were laden with gasoline and burnt, it doesn’t matter anything can go.

The North have hurt us in the past, they still do but we won’t allow their annihilation with ECOWAS bombs, nooo it is wicked, I hope they change their ways as well and look at us with the concern we look after them, last born Wahala that’s North they were sincere anyway, they said the couldn’t rule themselves and wanted a prolonged British stay, we have to looked after them now.

We can't be sure which direction the North will go in the future despite our effort to protect them even at the risk of the continual devilish hateful propaganda by some of our S Western brothers. But that's not important, what is important is that we continue to play our role holding things together and being the lone voice when necessary.

Sorrow may last into the night, but our join cometh in the morning. We just need to keep our eyes peeled, ears on the ground, and head high. What will be will be!
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You got me wrong.

The war you have been stoking , you will get at your doorstep.

Continue

No, I didn't. You are the war monger, be sure to be at the battle front to defend your SWAGA agenda when the shooting starts.

1 Like

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

No, I didn't. You are the war monger, be sure to be at the battle front to defend your SWAGA agenda when the shooting starts.

Shooting?

Whose doing the shooting ?

You cowards that hide under your beds every Mondays .

Ohu coward.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AlexBells(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

We can't be sure which direction the North will go in the future despite our effort to protect them even at the risk of the continual devilish hateful propaganda by some of our S Western brothers. But that's not important, what is important is that we continue to play our role holding things together and being the lone voice when necessary.

Sorrow may last into the night, but our join cometh in the morning. We just need to keep our eyes peeled, ears on the ground, and head high. What will be will be!

So far as the West fail to stop being Dark, the North would follow the River Niger where it leads them, the North is not even the big problem here, our sisters in the West must be delivered, something must have come over them overnight noo, this wasn’t Herbert Macaulay’s dream, no once they started being infected with that evil they started distancing from everyone, they left NCNC.

Something is wrong somewhere, we must not let the West be consumed in the dark, ever since they left for the dark side, their roofs, have you seen it, like there’s been a desert storm, so, we need to save everyone, but first we save the West, they are becoming vehement and ambitiously evil, you can’t fix the North if the west remains in the dark side, cause you know North with innocent childish mind they can easily play them.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by slowice(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost and get a life

You should be the getting that life cause you are lost bro. Pained dot
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
very kind statement....

respect....
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by slowice(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Vampire serpents!

Osu liars.

Why are you convulsing vehemently bro... Don't kee yourself over mere written words as that would be a very useless thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by AntiMarxist: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
AlexBells:

So far as the West fail to stop being Dark, the North would follow the River Niger where it leads them, the North is not even the big problem here, our sisters in the West must be delivered, something must have come over them overnight noo, this wasn’t Herbert Macaulay’s dream, no once they started being infected with that evil they started distancing from everyone, they left NCNC.

Something is wrong somewhere, we must not let the West be consumed in the dark, ever since they left for the dark side, their roofs, have you seen it, like there’s been a desert storm, so, we need to save everyone, but first we save the West, they are becoming vehement and ambitiously evil, you can’t fix the North if the west remains in the dark side, cause you know North with innocent childish mind they can easily play them.

Marxism will never take root outside your slave colony in the yeast.

Take your atheistic Zionist Marxist bullshit back across the River Niger where una dey chop each other.
Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by tsdarkside(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:
That said.

they were buildin it to connect to the gas pipeline in niger republic....
most of us didnt knew that....we were busy with tribal-bashings....

did you knew that part of the pipeline leadin to europe is already finish and ready in algeria....??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The pride Of The Sahara: The Igbo Nation Is The Good Guys by PointB: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

they were buildin it to connect to the gas pipeline in niger republic....
most of us didnt knew that....we were busy with tribal-bashings....

did you knew that part of the pipeline leadin to europe is already finish and ready in algeria....??

Are we prohibited from having gas run in our homes, or from rail tracks on our land? Why NIger or Europe first?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Absence of A Working Nigerian Supreme Court And Anarchy. / What Kind Of Opposition Politics Is Pdp Playing As A Party? / Ododo: How Minority Triumphed Over Majority In Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.