Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help! I Need To Rescue One Of My Local Computers In My Network: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! I Need To Rescue One Of My Local Computers In My Network: (770 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora To Produce Computers In Local Languages / I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network / How many Computers in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Rescue One Of My Local Computers In My Network: by eduaustin(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2007
Good day everyone,
please i have an issue to deall with in the office. Am one of the network/system administrators at my place of wr. one of our host computer is having a problem and we dont have the system recovery cd. we tried logging into the system as admin when its connected to the netwrk, it won't take the password. tried loggin in as the local admin, password was not accepted. this system is an old one, and none of us were in employment when it was bought. right now we dont want to re-install windows 2000 since we need the vital info stored & software running in the system. As for the software running, we do not have the original installation package. all i need si that can there be a way i can CRACK the password of the local admin?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Host My Website? / New Laptops On Boardwalk:buy At Cheaper Prices / Slow Vista Is Killing. Some Help Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.