Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! (910 Views)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Black African Egyptians under the rulership and "super-Human" intelligence of Satan/Spiritual Leviathan/Dragon built the Egyptian Pyramids using AHAYAHsraelites as Slaves. Full Cycle that proved we are in End Time: Exact same has happened with Jewish USA that built the Modern Civilization with Enslaved Africans and Africans Sweats, African Wisdom, Resources, etc. Same Satan that used Egypt to rule the Old World by Enslaving the Hebrews then, has used America to rule the World by Enslaving Africans.

If you still don't know that it was Satan that ruled Egypt through Pharaoh, then read Ezekiel 29:3 "Speak, and say, Thus saith AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The CREATOR; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great Dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself."

To Us All That Loves The SOURCE of Life More Than Life:
It is truly the End Time of Humanity as we know it. "What goes around" has gone full Cycle. Sides has been switch. Africans are the current Hebrews confirmed by Heaven, while the Jews-Americans are the current Egyptian Rulers that Satan enthroned and has used to Enslave Humanity beyond physical Redemption through the VaaSin.

The World has gotten to a point of No Return with Satan that gave Internet in Exchange for the Souls of many that are carried aways by the Deceitfulness of "Sweetness of Technology" thinking Heaven can never be better than this.

Only the ones that Refused to trade their Souls for the "Sweetness" of this Radioactively fast Decaying World shall be Rewarded with True Immortality by AHAYHA ASHAR AHAYAH our CREATOR. HIS Son that died for our Sins at Golgotha and Resurrected shall soon Return to take us out of here since the current Leadership of Humanity has completely irreversibly Handed over the World to Satan.

I look forward to meeting fellow Brothers and Sisters here that have refused to bow in one way or the other to Satan the god of this current World despite the daily Suppression and Opperession through the SpiritualTech World now fully Controlled by Satan through the AntiChrist and the False Prophet. If you still don't Know that the Anti-MESSIAH is already Physically Ruling the World and the Monetary IT Systems of the World, then you need more awakening to do. Ask yourself why all the African Leaders(End Time Heavenly Hebrews) that opposed and prevented him from accessing Souls of their People (since 2O2O began) were killed.

Only the Humanbeings that prove their Eternal Loyality to AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH our CREATOR as JESUS AHAYAHSHA did by allowing his will to be Eternally Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of our CREATOR shall we be Rewarded with Eternal Life. That is why we must Accept JESUS Son of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH as our Personal LORD and SAVIOR so that He can Help empower us to irreversibly Submit our will to the Supreme Will of our CREATOR for our individual Lives, even if it means dying to prove that we Love HIM more than we love this current short life. This is Key to Receiving the Reward of Immortality from the AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The One and Only SOURCE of Life. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Thanks You JESUS AHAYAHSHA YA
SHAYA!
Below in this Picture is how Satan dumps satanists like bad habits after corrupting them beyond redeemable level and haven used them to create millions/billions of Freaks like themselves, he then tells them that they are no more unique and forever useless to him. Capturing the whole Humanity has always been why he deceives his Agents with fake love. One he Achieves that, they are done for!

What Witches, Wizards, Satanists, Sorcerers and all Satan's minions needs to to Realize before it becomes too late is that Satan hates them too with passionate Haterd as much as he hates we Christians. He hates all Humans beings with perfect Hatred. We are all supposed to be on the Side of JESUS That I AM THAT I AM sent to Redeem us back into genuine Eternal Life that Satan is fighting Tooth and Nail to Prevent all Humanity from Receiving at the End of this End Time Age.

2 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2023
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
"UnLearning the Popularized Lies to ReLearn the Real Truths is the End Time Genuine Education that unbendably Leads to the Way of Salvation and Eternal Life."
To Learn more about the Whole TRUTH That MESSIAH said shall Make us Free:
http://www.ahayahsha.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2023
The pyramids were built by intelligent architects, contractors and builders.
Don’t try to rubbish their achievements, most importantly don’t try to downplay it with your mythology.
The oldest pyramids are not even Egypt.
And pyramids are zigggurat.
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:
The pyramids were built by intelligent architects, contractors and builders.
Don’t try to rubbish their achievements, most importantly don’t try to downplay it with your mythology.
The oldest pyramids are not even Egypt.
And pyramids are zigggurat.
Why are you Pretending like you don't know that The Egyptian Spirituality of their own Pyramid Age is still the Supremely Enthroned by the "illumannata and the Freemasins" that Satan is currently using to irreversibly Enslave this World? Same entity is behind the development of those Pyramids across the World but his Throne was in Egypt, and finally now in this End Time of his planned Eternal Enslavement of the World, his Throne is in America the End Time Mystery Babylon prophesied in the Book of Revelation.

5 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
Why are you Pretending like you don't know that The Egyptian Spirituality of their own Pyramid Age is still the Supremely Enthroned by the "illumannata and the Freemasins" that Satan is currently using to irreversibly Enslave this World? Same entity is behind the development of those Pyramids across the World but his Throne was in Egypt, and finally now in this End Time of his planned Eternal Enslavement of the World, his Throne is in America the End Time Mystery Babylon prophesied in the Book of Revelation.
Before it was called “egypt”, they already had those pyramids.
Before pyramids they had benben.

Satan is still enslaving the world, why then did jesus die?

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Before it was called “egypt”, they already had those pyramids.
Before pyramids they had benben.
Satan is still enslaving the world, why then did jesus die?
I will no more waste my Prcious Time on you. I thought you were genuinely searching for TRUTH, but I've seen that you are just another Agent of the Deceiver. How can you screenshot a Total Lie and Mythology to Argue against a Well Documented History of Humanity as written in the Scripture and corroborated by Truthful Archeologist and Scientist (not the Satan-enslaved Scientists that he used to Teach lies to the unwoked World).

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:

grin I will no more waste my time on you. I thought you were genuinely searching for TRUTH, but I've seen that you are just another Agent of the Deceiver. How can you screenshot a Total Lie and Mythology to Argue against a Well Documented History of Humanity as written in the Scripture and corroborated by Truthful Archeologist and Scientist (not the Satan-enslaved Scientists that he used to Teach lies to the unwoked World).
“Truth” that you pulled from your ass?
Illiterate, what’s the total lie or mythology, that EVERY pyramid has a benben, and before they started creating pyramids, benben was the site that Egyptians were buried in.

Bring out your “well documented history”, you will be exposed here!

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

“Truth” that you pulled from your ass?
Illiterate, what’s the total lie or mythology, that EVERY pyramid has a benben, and before they started creating pyramids, benben was the site that Egyptians were buried in.

To the Eternal Glory of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, I have been in Specific Type of Internet Evangelism majorly for Converting American Satanists in various online Satanic Forums to Christianity for more than 10 Years. So, you are such a small fish to fry for me. You have quickly betrayed the fact that you are a Satanist by your virulent Abusive Words. I will not Answer you any more, but for the Sake of innocent Souls that you seek to Deceive through this Forum and Enslave to Satan, I will Post some Vital Truths that exposed the Wicked Lies taught in Schools that has made many to doubt the CREATOR and not to Believe HIS Word.

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
To the Eternal Glory of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, I have been in Specific Type of Internet Evangelism majorly for Converting American Satanists in various online Satanic Forums to Christianity for more than 10 Years. So, you are such a small fish to fry for me. You have quickly betrayed the fact that you are a Satanist by your virulent Abusive Words. I will not Answer you any more, but for the Sake of innocent Souls that you seek to Deceive through this Forum and Enslave to Satan, I will Post some Vital Truths that exposed the Wicked Lies taught in Schools that has made many to doubt the CREATOR and not to Believe HIS Word.

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2023
I'm not one of the Christians that became a Christian because of tearful nambypamby emotion of hearing a Pastor or Preacher preached emotional Jesus' message.
I became a Christian after I've ventured into Witchcraft, Wizardry and Esoteric Knowledge. I turned and Ran into the Mercifully Waiting Hands of JESUS Son of the CREATOR of Humanity because I did not allow Pride to make me Accept the Bitter TRUTH That I later discovered, that "The End there of is Destruction" just as Scripture says.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

If you are Not a Satanist but and innocent Soul searching for the Whole TRUTH and Relying of Satan's ownered Internet, Google and whatnot to Certainly Make you know the whole TRUTH, then I Pray that I AM THAT I AM shall have Mercy on your Soul and Help you see that this current World is completely Build on Deception.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
If you are Not a Satanist but and innocent Soul searching for the Whole TRUTH and Relying of Satan's ownered Internet, Google and whatnot to Certainly Make you know the whole TRUTH, then I Pray that I AM THAT I AM shall have Mercy on your Soul and Help you see that this current World is completely Build on Deception.
Are you also not using satan owned internet right now? grin
If not for satan, you will be in stone age.

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Same Satan enslaved Scientists that told and Taught you Big Lies that from Primary School that the Earth was Created by Big Bang and that Evolution is real: that Humanity came from single single cell that became fish in water, and later became monkey which later became Humanbeing, etc. These are those that you have made your God and made what they wrote in books and posted on Internet the Decider of your Eternal Destiny. Think again, but now Deeper with a Heart that seeks to truly know your CREATOR.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Are you also not using satan owned internet right now? grin
If not for satan, you will be in stone age.

Yes, because I know Scripture the Word of Life. "All things(including Internet) work together for good for us that Love AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth, for We who are the Called According to HIS Eternal Purpose."

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
Yes, because I know Scripture the World of Life.
You don’t even know what “scripture” means. Just regurgitating what they told you.
Or do you mean Jewish scriptures(writings)?

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
Yes, because I know Scripture the Word of Life. "All things(including Internet) work together for good for us that Love AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth, for We who are the Called According to HIS Eternal Purpose."
You only know the Jewish scriptures you have been indoctrinated with.
Only if you know you are the AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, and not an isreality deity called yahweh.
In your genesis story, the elohim didn’t create heaven and earth, they “made” it.
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:

Same Satan enslaved Scientists that told and Taught you Big Lies that from Primary School that the Earth was Created by Big Bang and that Evolution is real: that Humanity came from single single cell that became fish in water, and later became monkey which later became Humanbeing, etc. These are those that you have made your God and made what they wrote in books and posted on Internet the Decider of your Eternal Destiny. Think again, but now Deeper with a Heart that seeks to truly know your CREATOR.
Do you know that the concept of big bang was formulated by a Catholic priest.
Because you are a deity worshipper that doesn’t mean you should be dumb.

What does “human” mean? Does it come from homo?
Are you a mammal?

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

You don’t even know what “scripture” means. Just regurgitating what they told you. Or do you mean Jewish scriptures(writings)?
Usual Satanic way. You can only say those your taunting Deceitful words to those that have not seen Demons physically and those that have not cast out Demons in the Name of JESUS. Experience they say is still the Best Teacher, but myopic ones like you with over-bloated myopic Ego believe that Deceitful books written by Satanists that that have for so long MisEducated this World and things posted on Internet is your Best Teacher and Decider of your Eternal Destiny. May the CREATOR of Humanity have Mercy on your Soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
Usual Satanic way. You can only say those your taunting Deceitful words to those that have not seen Demons physically and those that have not cast out Demons in the Name of JESUS. Experience they say is still the Best Teacher, but myopic ones like you with over-bloated myopic Ego believe that Deceitful books written by Satanists that that have for so long MisEducated this World and things posted on Internet is your Best Teacher and Decider of your Eternal Destiny. May the CREATOR of Humanity have Mercy on your Soul.
Indoctrinated and brainwashed dogs like you regurgitate what you are been told.
See demons physically? Does this demon look like human?

The books you are basing your miserable life on is written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

May you not die worshiping yahweh, the isrealite god.
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Indoctrinated and brainwashed dogs like you regurgitate what you are been told.
See demons physically? Does this demon look like human?

The books you are basing your miserable life on is written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

May you not die worshiping yahweh, the isrealite god.
I'm done with you.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
I'm done with you.
You have said it like 3 times now, yahweh worshipper.
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
For those that are sincerely Searching for the whole TRUTH as YAHSHAYA said only the whole TRUTH has the Capacity to Completely Make us Free, Give your Life to JESUS AHAYHASHA YAHSHAYA and Pray that His ever Pure SPIRIT should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.

After you have done the above, then start Researching the Lies that has been Taught in our Education and other Lies that have been Popularized by Satanic Scientists with their Satanic aim of making us disbelieve the World of our CREATOR. To the Glory of I AM THAT I AM our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, many Scientists, Archeologists, Doctors, Pilots, etc are now Exopising the Long Time Falsehood propagated with World Education System to make Humanity disbelieve and even Hate our CREATOR. Some shocking Truths that would rattle the depth of your Soul are:
Not everyone is close minded like you.

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2023
For those that are sincerely Searching for the whole TRUTH as YAHSHAYA said only the whole TRUTH has the Capacity to Completely Make us Free, Give your Life to JESUS AHAYHASHA YAHSHAYA and Pray that His ever Pure SPIRIT should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.

After you have done the above, then start Researching the Lies that has been Taught in our Education and other Lies that have been Popularized by Satanic Scientists with their Satanic aim of making us disbelieve the World of our CREATOR. To the Glory of I AM THAT I AM our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, many Scientists, Archeologists, Doctors, Pilots, etc are now Exopising the Long Time Falsehood propagated with World Education System to make Humanity disbelieve and even Hate our CREATOR. Some shocking Truths that would rattle the depth of your Soul are:
*The Big Bang is a Big Lie! The Earth and Physical Creation didn't happen by itself. I AM THAT I AM (Means The Only ONE that truly Lives outside Time and Eternity, The only ONE that Passage of Time does not Affect because HE Created Time, Space, Eternity and all Creation. Eternity is in HIS Hand and HE lives immeasurably far beyond Heaven where no other Spirit can ever Ascend to. Heaven is HIS Seat and the Angels there are His first Creations, and the Earth is HIS Footstool. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!)

*Man did not emerge through Animals through Evolution. AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH Created us exactly as written in the Book of Genesis. To make you and I to Subconsciously disbelieve HIS Word(which is our Real Power) is why Satan has for long used his Human Agents to MisEducate the World.

*The Earth is not a Fast Spinning Ball revolving around the Sun. The Earth is Flat and the Sun is local to the Earth just as the TRUTH written in the Scripture says. The Sun is far smaller than the Earth and moving around to give Light, Creating Day where it is, and making the part it has left to be Night.

*There is nothing like Earth Crust solid ball in the middle of the imaginary Earth ball, what is below us is Hell Fire and molten Magma that sometimes errupts from the part of the Earth that is nearest to Hell Fire below us testifies to that fact for those that are still using their Brains to think.

*Your Internet is majorly Powdered by Submarine Internet Cables buried deep in the Sea(Spiritual Marine Power?) not Satellites as the World was for so long Deceived to believe.

*No Humanbeing has ever Landed on the Moon because just as the Word of our CREATOR clearly states, the Moon is a Plasma-like slightly self-Luminous Creation that HE made to give us Light in the Night. Even some of the so called Astronauts that are now tired of telling the Lie of their Moon-landing with straight face have been revealing that it simply never happened! If you doubt this, Please use your Brain: Rotatory Land Phone is what the then President used to Communicate with them on the Moon because no Mobile Phones then. When modern Children of Internet Age began to ask questions that they want to see all the Full Data, the Satanic Deceitful "Flying Serpent" Government said they have lost the whole Video Data that detailed the Journey. They also said they can't go back to the Moon because they have lost or destroyed the Archaic Technology with which they first went.
If you are in Search for Real Truth that shall Build your Trust in the CREATOR of Humanity, don't bother using Google or searching Youtube, etc. All the Truths that make Free from Bondage of satanic doubting of our CREATOR have been removed and deleted from there. Go to https://www.bitchute.com/video/rZnJQ4wuUoy5/ and type in the Search Bar for any truth you seek to Know, before the powers that currently rule the World shut the Site down or buy the Owner over to also replace Truths with Enslaving Lies.

*The fact that Russia too, and lately China, claimed that they have landed on the Moon which no Rocket can even get close to because of the Van Alen Belt of Impassable Dangerous Radiation (research it) shows Clearly that all the World powers serves the same Globe god of Deception; Satan the god of this current World. Don't ever let their deceitful publicized enemity and even killings in their War games deceive you. Lives being lost doesn't mean anything to those that have sold their Souls to Satan.

*If you still have any doubt that these World Deceiving Leaders all worship Satan the Deceptive Globe god of this current World, ask yourself why China developed the Satan's CORONAtion Virvs and America was the very first to Mandate the DNA-Buglar VaaSin that shatters the Temple(DNA in Humans) of our CREATOR for Satan's spirit to take over. They all cooperated with Satan their god to make the satanic Spiritual Abomination that Renders Humanity Desolate to happen.

All those that love the SOURCE of Life more than this current short Life, may you and I be there when the Roll is called Yunder among those that never bowed to what/did not Create us, among those that love AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The CREATOR of Humanity more than this current short Life in JESUS' AHAYAHSHA YAHSHAYA ever Pure and Powerful Name!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Education is important.
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rZnJQ4wuUoy5/
Apart from the lies pictures Taught and Propagated by NASA(Means Deceiver in Hebrew language. That is why Serpent slitted Tongue is their Logo) Have you ever seen a Star up close through an Electronic Magnifying Telescope? Just as our CREATOR said in Genesis about the FIRMament and that HE separated Ocean water below from the Ocean Water above, the Stars are beyond and above the Water above, shinning through the FIRMament as they sing Praises unto our CREATOR in Heaven. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rZnJQ4wuUoy5/
Just as our CREATOR said in Genesis about the FIRMament and that HE separated Ocean water below from the Water above, the Stars a beyond and above the Water above, shinning through as they sing Praises unto our CREATOR in Heaven. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
The water he seperated above was called what?
Before he created “heaven”, where was your god abode?
And why did your god lower himself to live in one of his creations?
Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
For Genuine BornAgain Christians here that may also be into Evangelising to Satanists, when you laid bare the Truth before those that were Deceived into Satanism, many of them would become genuinely remorseful, Repent and Accept JESUS The Son of our CREATOR as their Personal LORD and SAVIOR. But as for those that have irredeemably Sold their Conscience and Soul to Satan, they will focus of Gaslighting you. Below is the best Advice to you concerning such evil Souls.

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
All theists even baal worshippers can use this template.

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Spirit247: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Talking to Christians that would be coming here: a converted Satanists once told me what was popularly known among them, she said "The Gods (Demon Spirits and Fallen Angels) passionately hates strong Maleness/Man-ness, because Strong Males are always too Stubborn for them to Control. That is why they Turn Men to their Queens and then Enthrone such on the Section of Humanity among which they were born." It was then I realized that these Demons and Fallen Angels Sodomised low self-esteem Men and then "Empower" as World Leaders through whom they then Enslave Humanity.

Truth is, Satan is still very much Afraid of losing his Authority over this World because he knows that he Stole the Supreme Authority/Godship over this World from Adam(Man and Mankind). So, determined Strong-Willed Men are his Greatest Fear, because the Day such Men decide to Submit Irreversibly to the CREATOR of Humanity, AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH would have the legitimate Right to Help them bundle Satan out of this Human World as a common thief and shameless Criminal that he truly is.
Remember the Scripture that says "Heaven eternally belongs to I AM THAT I AM The CREATOR of All, and the Earth has HE Given/Entrusted to the Sons of Men." Once The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth made this Decree that Time, no Spirit whatsoever (Either HIS Own Supreme SPIRIT or Satan's spirit) has any right on Earth.

In Conclusion, the Fear of the Day that Strong-willed Real Men shall decide to irreversibly allow their human will to be Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, is why Satan is so much frantically pushing the Homosexuality Agenda all over the World, to unMan the Manliness of Men and transform them to become Senseless Sissy Men that are already useless to the Preservation of Dignity of Humanity. The senseless Humans that has myopically offered themselves as Tools of Satan for eternal Enslavement of Humanity have gone all time low in their bid to Enslave Humanity under the Devil. They are now all out to capture innocent Children even long before they can even truly decide what is wrong or right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Spiritual Truth About This World Laid Bare! by Maynmann: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Spirit247:
Talking to Christians that would be coming here: a converted Satanists once told me what was popularly known among them, she said "The Gods (Demon Spirits and Fallen Angels) passionately hates strong Maleness/Man-ness, because Strong Males are always too Stubborn for them to Control. That is why they Turn Men to their Queens and then Enthrone such on the Section of Humanity among which they were born." It was then I realized that these Demons and Fallen Angels Sodomised low self-esteem Men and then "Empower" as World Leaders through whom they then Enslave Humanity.

Truth is, Satan is still very much Afraid of losing his Authority over this World because he knows that he Stole the Supreme Authority/Godship over this World from Adam(Man and Mankind). So, determined Strong-Willed Men are his Greatest Fear, because the Day such Men decide to Submit Irreversibly to the CREATOR of Humanity, AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH would have the legitimate Right to Help them bundle Satan out of this Human World as a common thief and shameless Criminal that he truly is.
Remember the Scripture that says "Heaven eternally belongs to I AM THAT I AM The CREATOR of All, and the Earth has HE Given/Entrusted to the Sons of Men." Once The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth made this Decree that Time, no Spirit whatsoever (Either HIS Own Supreme SPIRIT or Satan's spirit) has any right on Earth.

In Conclusion, the Fear of the Day that Strong-willed Real Men shall decide to irreversibly allow their human will to be Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, is why Satan is so much frantically pushing the Homosexuality Agenda all over the World, to unMan the Manliness of Men and transform them to become Senseless Sissy Men that are already useless to the Preservation of Dignity of Humanity.
A satanist is a theist like you.

Why did jesus die if satan still has control over the world?
If he didn’t die what will change?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims So Mean & Wicked ? / A Man That Says Yes And Nobody Can Say No! / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.