Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) (57779 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by IjeBos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bahahahahahahah. Where are all the Russian trolls now? What happened to "the Western Media was lying about the reasons Russia really went to war". Or the US was lying the Russian war wasn't going well.. Bwahahahhahaha
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

What is ignorant in what I said ?
Your emotions are not a viable substitution for reality.

But you are, and why are you upset about being called ignorant?

You did say it is not abuse, you know.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

But you are, and why are you upset about being called ignorant?

You did say it is not abuse, you know.
I'm not upset, I'm asking you what part of what I said is ignorant?
You are not thinking correctly.
I need to close this account, I'm tired of talking to strange people.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm not upset, I'm asking you what part of what I said is ignorant?
You are not thinking correctly.

If you did not think it was abusive, you won't be asking these questions, ignorant man.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

If you did not think it was abusive, you won't be asking these questions, ignorant man.
Wow, are you mentally ok ?
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Wow, are you mentally ok ?

Why are you sad about being called ignorant, since you said it was not abusive?

Plus, since being called ignorant is not abusive, why aren't you happy about being called ignorant? Why are you calling me mentally deficinet?

Could it be that you do realize that calling people ignorant is abusive after all? Wow...that's enlightened, man.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

Why are you sad about being called ignorant, since you said it was not abusive?

Plus, since being called ignorant is not abusive, why aren't you happy about being called ignorant? Why are you calling me mentally deficinet?

Could it be that you do realize that calling people ignorant is abusive after all? Wow...that's enlightened, man.
I only realise you have a mental problem. Although I'm not a psychiatrist.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

I only realise you have a mental problem. Although I'm not a psychiatrist.

Thanks for diagnosing me, ignorant man.

(After all, you said that calling someone ignorant was not abusive, so I just decided to call you that since you made it out to be a compliment, and I thought that I should compliment you, because you do need compliments).

One good turn deserves another, not so, ignorant man?

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

Thanks for diagnosing me, ignorant man.

(After all, you said that calling someone ignorant was not abusive, so I just decided to call you that since you made it out to be a compliment, and I thought that I should compliment you, because you do need compliments).

One good turn deserves another, not so, ignorant man?
🤣
Please go and see a psychiatrist, your case is severe.
If you asked me what was ignorant about what you said, I would have gladly showed you. The intelligent response when someone says you are ignorant is to ask what part of what you say and do is ignorant, so that you can see for yourself and correct it or incase the person is wrong, you can correct the person.
Instead you went into an emotional tirade from a broken ego, and you started showing signs of mental illness.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:
🤣
Please go and see a psychiatrist, your case is severe.
If you asked me what was ignorant about what you said, I would have gladly showed you. The intelligent response when someone says you are ignorant is to ask what part of what you say and do is ignorant, so that you can see for yourself and correct it or incase the person is wrong, you can correct the person.

All this electrons over a simple compliment?

Well, good evening, ignorant man.

(It isn't abuse, and since you said it isn't, you should not be so upset).

You too should ask why I call you ignorant, but since you want to remain ignorant, I will compliment you by calling you ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by EconomistXplain: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
blowjohn:

KGB go decimate them

there is no more KGB in Russia, just like there is no more Bombay in India..

KGB has been replaced with FSB..while Bombay has been replaced by Mumbai...

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Amayabor1:

The truth is that the CIA has infiltrated Russia and they are using Russians dissatisfied with the ukriane war.

There are currently many Russians acting as spies for the CIA within Russia.
It is a possibility, yes the Ukraine war might not be popular, but then Putin was not wrong in trying to protect the motherland from future aggression, a great leader is always proactive not reactive, unfortunately men are always difficult to manage even if you give them all the resources to be satisfied, they would still be envious and always want more .
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
---Thing is, once you start a war you have no idea how it will unfold---Putin declared a 3 day war against Ukraine in 2022---nobody expects the suddenly turn of events in the past 24hours---
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Obrigardo: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
People watch out for killer putin fans on their new disinformation campaign.

They have largely been quiet so far but now they are receiving marching orders from the Reich wing networks like Fox news and others, that has started floating the idea, that Prigozyhn is working with the USA.

That's the most stupid thing ever.

They'll soon flood nairaland with their lies, like you know, they don't have a thinking brain or independent thought.

Watch out for trolls like: Olaadegbu, basilico, ycat, ono, kingsnairaland, benalvino3, panafrican, seunlif and other little trolls as they start their Russian disinformation campaign, which actually goes no where though.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Hmmm; you think so. You have suddenly become a Wagner supporter. But what about Belarusian army that are ready to get involv.

Lol I'm no supporter of Wagner. Belarus and Chechens are scared of Wagner bro. Why do you think they are easily driving to Moscow.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Latest on Wagner’s match to the kremlin: they have come under heavy airstrikes amidst Chechnya’s fighters heading towards Rostov. Hmmm, a country is its nuclear weapons o- wahala for the world

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I'm no supporter of Wagner. Belarus and Chechens are scared of Wagner bro. Why do you think they are easily driving to Moscow.
You don't seem to understand that it is not in Russia's interests to fight itself. Russia must avoid a fight between Wagner and other military units at all costs. If such a fight happens, it is a loss for Russia and its war in Ukraine, no matter the outcome. That is why the Russian government is trying to bring prigoghin back to his senses.
This is not Nigeria where you guys believe that governing and killing are the same thing.
Also Wagner is nowhere near Moscow.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Padipadi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like Wagner, share for Russian Army
You should be ashamed of the no of likes Wagner now has. That guy has a viking blood in him. I won't be surprised if he has a viking origin. Meanwhile, you this WriterNig, Llordspy, and others deserve to be tried by ICC.
All of you are here promoting the evil spirit in Putin. If ICC no catch una, I ll employ cele pastors to Exorcise you and those kuruna yansh boys you all post gibberish of Putin here. Your eyes don clear now say Putin is going down like tiger battery.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by nnamdi640: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femi8586:

Ignorance!

Russia had better not loose this war if you care about the world and Africa particularly.

The only nation that keeps the excesses and authoritarianism of US and its allies in check is Russia and China. Those 3 help maintain balance of power in the world.

Be ready to accept any propaganda and stupid ideologies the US will force on you and everybody if they win this war(cos it will embolden them). LGBTQ included.

This people are damn good when it comes to propaganda. They know how to make the media portray Putin and Russia as the villain and they as the innocent and peacemakers.
Leave ignorance out of this, more than 10,000 lives have been lost on this senseless war Putin embarked on and here you are trying to defend him as a result of your hatred towards the west. Many have been rendered homeless, fatherless, motherless and childless because of one man trying to show how powerful he is. Pray that you don't experience such situation because if you do, you won't come here to defend him
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Guestlander: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool The KGB will take care of this , Putin's Chef talks too much .. if you can't watch truck load of corpse and not be moved by emotions or be able to bottle your emotions in the presence of your troop , you are not fit to be Military Chief ..
Anyway I am happy because the Wenger group will be debowed . I know Putin doesn't condole nonsense.
He should freeze their funding and seize their headquarters.
Putin Chef has no where to hide , Zelenskyy must be very happy right now .

SMH, Putin should be really worried now. The Ukrainians are still fighting him, now his own people.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hhhm, ok.. but as far as I am concerned, I’d rather Russia,the west nor China influence my sense of reasoning and All. I am a pan- Africanist. Well, for your info; in the last few minutes or so, Wagner have come under aerial attack and the Chechnya’s fighters are almost at Rostov as well. It’s going to be bloody men!

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by amanzejude(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
The Wagner Group fighters has been playing a significant role in the Russia war against NATO-backed Ukraine, with a key breakthrough in capturing the Ukraine city of Bakhmut. If not for the involvement of these mercenaries, the Russian combat forces would have continued to suffer a very serious defeat by the wounded lion-like Ukrainian forces.

The bureaucracy, lies, media propaganda and corruption in the Russia military leadership has no doubt contributed to the failures and poor performance of the Russian forces in the war against NATO-backed Ukraine.

The Wagner Group mercenaries' victories and accomplishments in the Russia war against NATO-backed Ukraine is a serious punches and bruises on the ego, abilities, self-worth and dignity of the Russia military leadership.

The leadership of the Russian military is not happy with Wagner Group's accomplishments, and consequently launched a tactical sabotage against them. The Wagner Group's declaration of war against the Russian military and the subsequent take over of military headquarters and airfield in the largest city of Rotov-on-Don in Southern Russia, is an indication of weakness in the Russia military.

{Nawaoooh....DIZ ONE NA "SEE FINISH" which simply means a situation where two or more people have become too familiar that the boundary of respect or tolerance is pushed or totally shattered}.

To protect the ego and image of the Russia military leadership, the Russian president Vladimir Putin must summon courage and punish his close friend the Wagner Group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin for inciting armed mutiny.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
sholay4star:
Russia is imploding then to be disintegrated! This is the fall of Putin, a big with for the USA, the country backed with God and Jewish intelligent wins again. God's own state.

I don't know what this country do for God.

Stop belittling the Creator.
Quit the blasphemy already!
The United States of America is a terrorist nation.
God Almighty has absolutely nothing to do with what America has done to many nations like Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc; God has absolutely nothing to do with what Israel is doing to the Palestinians today. God has absolutely nothing to do with what France is doing to the Francophone countries in Africa. It is all man's inhumanity to man, orchestrated by forces of wickedness and imperialist subjugations. There was once Rome which seemed invincible for more than a thousand years. It eventually fell and faded away. So many powerful empires had fallen and stayed fallen at various times in history.
The Israeli Nation you refer to had been defeated and dominated many times in their history. They had been enslaved and colonized by all kinds of empires: Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Ottomans Turks, Mamelukes, Seljuks, Jihadist Arabs, Britons. They are humans like you. They can be defeated. They are not more important to the Creator than you.
Stop misinterpreting the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Prigojine, wow, when I say stupidity is a dangerous thing !
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Kennyfancy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool The KGB will take care of this , Putin's Chef talks too much .. if you can't watch truck load of corpse and not be moved by emotions or be able to bottle your emotions in the presence of your troop , you are not fit to be Military Chief ..
Anyway I am happy because the Wenger group will be debowed . I know Putin doesn't condole nonsense.
He should freeze their funding and seize their headquarters.
Putin Chef has no where to hide , Zelenskyy must be very happy right now .
they will get funding from the west
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Yankee101: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Empires begin to crumble from within
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Tokkson: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:

If he didn’t invade Ukraine she he did, Russia’s generations yet unborn will be slaves to America forever. Why is USA stockpiling weapons s as ll round Russia?

What stops Russia from stockpiling all around USA?

It shows that Russia being a big country that it is, has a very weak diplomatic influence amongst its neighbors. They should go back and do their homework and stop crying foul..
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Solidkay:
You can't fight the government and win,
The Wagner group should know this and back down...

It's just drama, Wagner is another arm of Russia that would unleash the inevitable
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
amanzejude:
The Wagner Group fighters has been playing a significant role in the Russia war against NATO-backed Ukraine, with a key breakthrough in capturing the Ukraine city of Bakhmut. If not for the involvement of these mercenaries, the Russian combat forces would have continued to suffer a very serious defeat by the wounded lion-like Ukrainian forces.

The bureaucracy, lies, media propaganda and corruption in the Russia military leadership has no doubt contributed to the failures and poor performance of the Russian forces in the war against NATO-backed Ukraine.

The Wagner Group mercenaries' victories and accomplishments in the Russia war against NATO-backed Ukraine is a serious punches and bruises on the ego, abilities, self-worth and dignity of the Russia military leadership.

The leadership of the Russian military is not happy with Wagner Group's accomplishments, and consequently launched a tactical sabotage against them. The Wagner Group's declaration of war against the Russian military and the subsequent take over of military headquarters and airfield in the largest city of Rotov-on-Don in Southern Russia, is an indication of weakness in the Russia military.

{Nawaoooh....DIZ ONE NA "SEE FINISH" which simply means a situation where two or more people have become too familiar that the boundary of respect or tolerance is pushed or totally shattered}.

To protect the ego and image of the Russia military leadership, the Russian president Vladimir Putin must summon courage and punish his close friend the Wagner Group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin for inciting armed mutiny.

Your second paragraph shows you still don't understand the military might of developed countries. No developed country will use it's main military for this kind of political wars, it's always mercenaries. Moscow can still create a false flag using same mercenaries to accomplish an unknown mission. All mercenaries are within range of destruction from Moscow, if you don't know.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kennyfancy:
they will get funding from the west
It is a really tough situation to get all the weapon to fight a war and now use it to fight your benefactor... I hope his head is clear at this critical time.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Charly68: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin must be joking to think threatening the rebels will force them to hands up.. They are prepared to fight till the last drop of their blood. Supported by the west ,their is no way Putin can survive the internal hurricane .. Every despote must listen to the voice of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.