Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) (52115 Views)

Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) / Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by obembet(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
tuzle:
u still found a way to politize things

If na Lagos, u go celebrate am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Biola67: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ok. This is serious 😳
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by EngGandalf: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Djoel:
There is a major development plan crisis in Nigeria. Regulatory agencies are too corrupt and nepotic to do their jobs.

Even when we eventually get the leadership of Nigeria in the right direction, all our cities will have to undergo a difficult redesign and painful demolishions if they must become 2nd or 1st world cities.
No politician can stop flood.. wake up to reality.. when flood comes, e don come b that. God help us
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Microwhy: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ter
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by blaise26abj(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Every year !! All the time . That estate is always in the news for flooding . It will only get worse once development happens and rain runoff increases . The government needs to do the needful and remove those buildings
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
What's the cause of the flood?

This is really scary!

from the direction of the flood, it seems there is a blockage at the end. maybe the outlet for the flood has been sold as land and many have built houses thereby causing the flood

3 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Shadysen: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
let the flood take over everywhere i am tired of this kind of life already let everyone go and rest, the suffering is too much, let the world end i dont care.
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by adecz: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Imagine that this is just June.

By the time of deep rainy season,
you won't see roof again and residents
will have to learn to live under water
like mammy wata

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by onuman: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
EcoBrick:
shocked

According to the narrator in the video, the flood also completely submerged a coaster bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6znAiM0A4

Unoccupied houses as usual - symbol of Abuja Estates. Unoccupied because of overvaluation.
The usual overvalue of Abuja landed properties built mostly with stolen oil money is a scam. Citizens live in miserable houses in Abuja while good houses are unoccupied as owners wait for who pays highest. Because the money invested in the houses are not from bank loan; therefore, do not accrue bank interest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Damn. Between water and fire I don’t even know which is worse 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Sharpsharp00123: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
blaise26abj:
Every year !! All the time . That estate is always in the news for flooding . It will only get worse once development happens and rain runoff increases . The government needs to do the needful and remove those buildings
if government try to remove d buildings many will politicize it

1 Like

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
NHF homes...
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by livinbygrace: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
So island flood still better pass this wan

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Blitzking: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Na why I no fit live for costal areas

1 Like

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Jayhome24: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oh this is serious.
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by blaise26abj(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if government try to remove d buildings many will politicize it

Let them . When el Rufai was FCT minister , did they not politicize it ? Yet the man went on to become Kaduna state governor

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Rubbiish(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
let the flood take over everywhere i am tired of this kind of life already let everyone go and rest, the suffering is too much, let the world end i dont care.
This is the mindset of the average Nigeria, selfishness! Since u are tired of life, why not take your own life? Why are u wishing for others to perish, when u alone don't need others to leave the world? But u won't think that way, since it is not going well for u, it should also not go well for others, hope u can see how selfish your thinking is...

3 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Taigaban: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
You have money to build estate but you cannot construct drainage to give water it way. The owner of the estate should get ready to pay whatever losses are made by the occupants of the estate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by sammyonal: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nah true
obembet:
If na Lagos now, celebration for don ful here.

Obidient grin
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by WantsandMore: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Saao:
rain
can't be rain

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Shadysen: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rubbiish:

This is the mindset of the average Nigeria, selfishness! Since u are tired of life, why not take your own life? Why are u wishing for others to perish, when u alone don't need others to leave the world? But u won't think that way, since it is not going well for u, it should also not go well for others, hope u can see how selfish your thinking is...
this country is the most frustrated place to live in, keep pretending , i dont care.
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by sammyonal: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bad drainage or blocked drainage.
LARRYOBRAIN:
That is the main point

1 Like

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Una landlords and landladies for there, how far? Na to sell that house yo who wan buy oo
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by ehissi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olarewaju89:
God!

Lord, I pray not a single life should be lost this time around. 🙏🙏

It pains me when i see properties being destroyed by flood cry

It pains me when I see flood waters trapped by properties....
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by oloriooko(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
the owner of that estate should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law

3 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by WantsandMore: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

from the direction of the flood, it seems there is a blockage at the end. maybe the outlet for the flood has been sold as land and many have built houses thereby causing the flood
apt
Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
obembet:
If na Lagos now, celebration for don ful here.

Obidient grin
If nobody here would tell you dat you senseless, I will..🙄

You actually dumb and that's a fact.😔

Don't bother replying cos I don't care😕

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
EcoBrick:
According to the narrator in the video, the flood also completely submerged a coaster bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6znAiM0A4
Taigaban:
You have money to build estate but you cannot construct drainage to give water it way. The owner of the estate should get ready to pay whatever losses are made by the occupants of the estate.

This Trademore that was built on flood path…
Every year they serve them quit/demolition notice…
Every year they go to court to fight the notices…
Every year the estate is ravaged by floods.

Next year, we go again. WELCOME TO NIGERIA! embarassed
>

2 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Rubbiish(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
this country is the most frustrated place to live in, keep pretending , i dont care.
It's not a matter of pretending, we all know the country is bad & I use to think like u before, wishing for the world to end. But in the actual sense, why wish for the world to end, when anyone can actually leave the world & face judgement? It is a selfish reasoning, wishing bad on others. If u feel the life is becoming unbearable, u leave, saying everyone must die with u bespeaks u are not serious & selfish. Think about it...

6 Likes

Re: Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) by Asquare84(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
We just need prayer of God to protect us from this year flooding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.