Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay (305 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2023
‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay & Tonto Dikeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XooI4owXi7w

Not every day a celebrity has the guts to put their fellow celebrity on the blast in the African entertainment industry. But Ghanaian movie star Yvonne Nelson has just dropped not one but several bombshells without breaking a sweat. In her recently released memoir titled, ‘I’m not Yvonne Nelson’, the talented actress best known for her role in House of Gold called out Ghanian rapper Sarkodie, Nollywood actress Tonto Dike and Nigerian star singer, Inyanya for causing her great emotional pain and heartbreak in the past. Almost eight years ago, the screen goddess, who at some point used to rule the Ghanaian and Nigerian entertainment industry, disappeared from the limelight.

While some fans had attributed Yvonne’s absence to working behind the scenes more as a movie producer, rumours had it that the controversies surrounding her pregnancy and the aftermath of raising a child alone as a single mother affected her acting and had to do with her disappearance. Shockingly, the screen diva made a controversial comeback into the limelight in mid-June after releasing her well-anticipated book.

To read more,follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/24/i-still-believe-in-love-yvonne-nelson-reveals-after-exposing-sarkodei-inyanay-tonto-dikeh/

Re: ‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay by Muh247: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Weyrey girl ... Using her relationship and book to cash out
Re: ‘I Still Believe In Love” Yvonne Nelson Reveals After Exposing Sarkodei, Inyanay by Natbrowny: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Suffering from popularity psychosis. Who werey wan impress

(1) (Reply)

Skit Maker ‘trinity Guy’ Ordered To Remain In Prison Amidst Controversial Prank / Dancing In Front Of Mosque Not Provocative, Don’t Apologise, Soyinka Tells David / Wizkid Makes History: Sells Out 70,000 Capacity At Tottenham Stadium, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.