Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Any Suitable Explanation For This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Suitable Explanation For This? (429 Views)

Help In Choosing A Suitable Gift / What Is The Best Long-lasting Contraceptive Method Suitable For Me? / Please, I Need An Answer And Explanation.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suitable Explanation For This? by hspda: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Okay guys, I saw this post on Facebook and the comments there are not too satisfying, so I decided to bring it to our noble forum.

The question is...Is this really true? Who can give a good explanation for this scenarios.

Okechukwu Okeke
Occupation; Farmer
Wife: 6
Children: 47
Grandchildren: 86
Cause of death: Old age

Lazarus Olemgbe
Wife: 11
Children: 56
Grandchildren: 132
Cause of death: Old Age.

Nnaoma Oleka Onyeka
Wife: 4
Children: 38
Grandchildren: 73
Cause of death: Old Age

Dr Benson Dube (Phd)
Wife: 1
Children: 2
Grandchildren: 0
Cause of death: High Blood Pressure.

Samuel Julius
Children; 3
Grandchildren; 0
Cause of death; BP, Sugar

I am not saying anything. It is up to you to give your own interpretation....πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―Na wao ..I come in peace✌️😁

Copied from Facebook
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Candidlady: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2023
undecided

How many wives did your dad marry undecided only then will Ibe able to give my own interpretation

2 Likes

Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Acidosis(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Pressure ti wa.

Las las, na pressure go kill many people in this generation. Career pressure and pressure to "cash out" from a corrupt system. The man with one wife and two children is facing more external pressure. The man with 6 wives no dey Insta or WhatsApp. No pressure from social media family members and fans.
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Acidosis:
Pressure ti wa.

Las las, na pressure go kill many people in this generation. Career pressure and pressure to "cash out" from a corrupt system. The man with one wife and two children is facing more external pressure. The man with 6 wives no dey Insta or WhatsApp. No pressure from social media family members and fans.
You only put pressure on yourself if you allow it.
I'm just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2023
The answer is in the stress associated with the corporate world and eating habits. The carpenter and farmer who lived long were a boss of themselves, they had no work pressure, they don't wake up by 4:am to be able to reach the bank by 7am, no competition, etc. Unlike the banker and lecturer who are always on the move, stressed out with fear of meeting their target. The mere thought of being sacked is enough to give a banker high blood pressure.

Also bankers and lecturers do not eat healthy. A banker will go for break time and consume junk foods, chicken, beef, snacks, lots of cold mineral. These are high cholesterol meals / sugar. The farmer eats fresh farm products and vegetables and engages in heavy physical activity and is well excercised, unlike those sitting before laptops and offices all day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Answer:

Polygamous men do not care for career growth,
well being, and education of their children, most of them turn out to be dregs in the society, psychologically damaged adults due to rivalry and in-fighting upbringing in a make believe home.

Monogamous men care for career growth, well being and education of their children, most of them turn out to be great influences to the society and the nuclear home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Gloriagee(f): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Just the sugar should tell you better. Lifestyle differences with the later generation being more comfortable with a sedentary lifestyle,
more ACs, more air pollution from generator fumes et al, more processed meals and the high inflation is enough to raise BP, not necessarily a bad wife that is assuming your scenarios are true which they are not.

hspda:
Okay guys, I saw this post on Facebook and the comments there are not too satisfying, so I decided to bring it to our noble forum.

The question is...Is this really true? Who can give a good explanation for this scenarios.

Okechukwu Okeke
Occupation; Farmer
Wife: 6
Children: 47
Grandchildren: 86
Cause of death: Old age

Lazarus Olemgbe
Wife: 11
Children: 56
Grandchildren: 132
Cause of death: Old Age.

Nnaoma Oleka Onyeka
Wife: 4
Children: 38
Grandchildren: 73
Cause of death: Old Age

Dr Benson Dube (Phd)
Children: 2
Grandchildren: 0
Cause of death: High Blood Pressure.

Samuel Julius
Children; 3
Grandchildren; 0
Cause of death; BP, Sugar

I am not saying anything. It is up to you to give your own interpretation....πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦―Na wao ..I come in peace✌️😁

Copied from Facebook
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by emmaodet: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Answer:

Polygamous men did not care for career growth
well being and education of his children, most of them turn out to be dregs in the society, psychologically damaged adults due to rivalry and in-fighting upbringing in the make believe home.

Monogamous men care for career growth, well being and education of their children, most of them turn out to be great influences to the society and the nuclear home.

So true
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by talented321: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
My grandfather live 93yr without going to hospital with his three wives.
Op this matter the way i reason am, even before sef goverment workers they live long, but since they bring christianity, one man to woman, social media and others life no balance again.
Nothing will make me marry one woman, not even the white man tradition can stop me, at least if one mumu i go move over
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Epositive(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
"I don't care" attitude has its pros after all.
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is this supposed to be a data or an hypothetical scenario?
Re: Any Suitable Explanation For This? by Berrylite: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
This could be true tho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHAT A MAN DID AFTER DNA TEST / Single Mother/single Father Which Is Better In Bringing Up Responsible Children / Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.