Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame (19811 Views)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by HighTable(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
My living for nyansh and dieying for nyansh is f**ked!
Don't know which one is worse!
I'm f**ked !
โ€” Central cee

We all love Hilda, in the secret depth of our mind.
What makes you extra ordinary, is the extra Jara you bring to the table that others don't have.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Quicksilver5: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
This girl has been officially over hyped
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Chetas81(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rilley:
Of course politicians are the owners of her pussy, her price has risen up already.
I don't even get it, their are some Nigerians that have more than one GWR and they haven't be praised like that Hilda girl. I don't know what is special about the girl, these dumb people are just acting like she's the first Nigerian to break GWR.
help your brother's if you have any idea ๐Ÿ˜œโœ๏ธ
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by tnerro1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ok ooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
Alright bro, this country is a mess, this new guy has started from where his boss ended, no joy on the street bro, very few people really smile now with their heart, some are just faking up.
"New Guy"?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

What do you know about honour?
mumu

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by LUAN1: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
slivertongue:
Worthy daughter making the state proud
proud of what exactly?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Chiefpriestt: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
For wasting money cooking for ghost bah ๐Ÿ‘ป

What a priority
Hater
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by martjay(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bunsy90:
You guys are Not serious. Like I don't Get. Hall of Fame is now a child's play? What special thing has Hilda Baci done that others cannot do? Who she don epp?
What has he done for her immediate and extended family or her community. Yes, I appreciate the fact that she broke a cooking record and GWR recognized her efforts. Nigerians are also proud of her, but to induct her in the Hall Of Fame is unnecessary and wide off the Mark. It means the bar has been so lowered that any Tom, Dick and Harry can now be inducted.

Why is it bothering you so much? Is it your state of origin? If it is, go and petition state house of assembly to stop the induction.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by ITbomb(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
For this life eh, even if you no get sense, try get yansh
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by martjay(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:
This is how to know low achiever tribes. They over celebrate little things. Guinness world records wey plenty people don break before

Weldone high achieving tribe. If it is that simple, why don't you break many records as you claimed?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Cromagnon: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This will push more girls into this cookathon contest.
so?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Cromagnon: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
accordadoga26:
Nawa oo

But best graduate no go get any honour.

What is best graduate useful for?

We are finished in this country.

In this life my sister, get yansh. Try get yansh and you will go far
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Zenderr: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wetin concern me, is it not there own wall of fame? Na there matter
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by highchief1: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
ahnie:

Ovreh cheesy
lol how u Dey I just wanted to hear from u again.trust u r fine
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by EdiskyHarry: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm not surprised, this is how Akwa ibom State government reason
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 3:05am On Jun 25, 2023
CJStarz:

Mr Literate, U can't even spell correctly. it's ILLITERATE and not ILLETRATE

MUMU raised to the power 100.

Idiot that's a typo error! Anyone can make a mistake, Mr sense I see how you have made a name for useless self...

Hilda Bassey pass you!
Akwa Ibom State pass you!

Your pain and hate are worthless,nobody send you! Because you are dead meat..

Monkey!
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
I'm not surprised, this is how Akwa ibom State government reason

And yet they are better than your State!
Mention one thing Nigeria can be proud of your poor state.

Mumu
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Bitter souls everywhere Choking on a good gesture by The Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly...

Make una cry harder Dem Neva hear una voice.

Mumu.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by KingLion007(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
For wasting money cooking for ghost bah ๐Ÿ‘ป

What a priority
Wasn't your money na.. So Chill
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by eepeepook: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2023
It's well deserved. What she did was no different from an athlete winning a gold medal in the olympics. I now see her in TV adverts and billboards. The cooking-is-not-a-skill gang are still nameless dragging for first to comment on Nairaland threads.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by CJStarz: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Why are you eating yourself up? Did my post show in any way that I hated Akwa Ibom people or that I'm jealous of the lady in question? U are mentally sick! U are full of hatred. U have a very dark soul. See all the thrash you are spewing out here. Na so U take dey defend your state? My Akwa Ibom friends are not as nasty as you are.Hilda Baci no even sabi who you are. Learn to disagree with someone or rather learn how to put up a counter argument without sounding vulgar.

Mikekan30:

Idiot that's a typo error! Anyone can make a mistake, Mr sense I see how you have made a name for useless self...

Hilda Bassey pass you!
Akwa Ibom State pass you!

Your pain and hate are worthless,nobody send you! Because you are dead meat..

Monkey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by ahnie: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2023
highchief1:
lol how u Dey I just wanted to hear from u again.trust u r fine
I dey fyne....sapa just dey finish me.run Azul for your home girl nau?
Na chief you be o
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by highchief1: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2023
ahnie:

I dey fyne....sapa just dey finish me.run Azul for your home girl nau?
Na chief you be o
try Dm me na
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by sageb: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Bunsy90:
You guys are Not serious. Like I don't Get. Hall of Fame is now a child's play? What special thing has Hilda Baci done that others cannot do? Who she don epp?
What has he done for her immediate and extended family or her community. Yes, I appreciate the fact that she broke a cooking record and GWR recognized her efforts. Nigerians are also proud of her, but to induct her in the Hall Of Fame is unnecessary and wide off the Mark. It means the bar has been so lowered that any Tom, Dick and Harry can now be inducted.

Lack of activity by the set of unserious Lawmakers.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by GardenOfGod(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:

Tell us about it. How the cooking contributed towards the development of her community
Irrational mind reasoning embarrassingly.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Julliet1122: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Akwa Ibom Assembly to Induct Hilda Baci into Hall of Fame

https://politicsnigeria.com/akwa-ibom-assembly-to-induct-hilda-baci-into-hall-of-fame/
Hilda don give speaker something she must be inducted into the Hall of Fame๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:

"New Guy"?
tinubu na guyman na
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Shadysen:
tinubu na guyman na
You be OG!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
CJStarz:
Why are you eating yourself up? Did my post show in any way that I hated Akwa Ibom people or that I'm jealous of the lady in question? U are mentally sick! U are full of hatred. U have a very dark soul. See all the thrash you are spewing out here. Na so U take dey defend your state? My Akwa Ibom friends are not as nasty as you are.Hilda Baci no even sabi who you are. Learn to disagree with someone or rather learn how to put up a counter argument without sounding vulgar.

Shut up that your pig mouth! You have a foolish narrative about my state and we don't care! Yes I don't care to know Hilda Bassey but she is from my state and whatever she has done has brought the glory to my state so she needs the praise and honour.... Always Learn to appreciate people no matter how pained and jealous you may feel you can't control anything...

Unam

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by CJStarz: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Mikekan30 post=124064912][/quote]
Shut up that your pig mouth! You have a foolish narrative about my state and we don't care! Yes I don't care to know Hilda Bassey but she is from my state and whatever she has done has brought the glory to my state so she needs the praise and honour.... Always Learn to appreciate people no matter how pained and jealous you may feel you can't control anything...

Unam

Ewu mmoรต You're reproof - proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News-nassarawa Inpeachment:3 People Killed In Violent Protest In Lafia / Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting As Osinbajo Presides / Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.