Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate (916 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Start Your Online Business At Home / Learn More, Earn More And Expand Your Business: At Sango- Otta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by chineds(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
chai
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by drone99(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by yawatide(f): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
ba ba God na ur handworkd, eeyo eeyo eeyo, kpirikpa!
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
no be even the 7k dey worry me the person no fit even post link to him website. lol i see why Jobs don't come my way. 7k for website. chai shocked
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
i dey grin
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by yawatide(f): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2011
Questions for OP:
1) How far can 7K take you, with respect to your expenses?

2) Even if you get 1000 jobs as a result, how much time do you spend on these sites?  Divide this time by the money you are making. How much are you making per hour? Is it worth it?

3) Don't you think you would be better off developing websites for free for this price?  I happen to think so myself.

4) Out of the 7K, how much are you paying for annual hosting renewal? In other words, when all is said and done, what is your profit margin?
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by DualCore1: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2011
Totally unrelated but I couldn't help not posting. Forgive me.
http://gay.adultsingles.com/chineds/
http://home.catholicweb.com/chineds/
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by databoy247(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2011
The last job i did, even though its just the graphics i handled, i charged 40k and regreted cos i ended up working my ass out. Now, 7k for a whole job is highly ridiculous.
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by clementcro(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2011
Now we can see cheap website designers, giving out websites that are not up to standard, These type of people are the ones spoiling the market for other good and professional website designers.

@poster, can you design any of these type of sites for 7k?

www.shortmagicservices.com
www.geo-spatialconstructions.com

I would advice you go back and learn more, instead of spoiling the market and designing BAD sites for clients.

Cheers
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by instinctg(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2011
google is gradually sending web developers and hosting companies outta business! assasins
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by DualCore1: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2011
instinctg:

google is gradually sending web developers and hosting companies outta business! assasins
Any tips as to a Plan B profession? Considering sweecide b0mB1ing but I have one problem. . . how do I det0n@t3 the kini remotely so it aint really sweeecide tongue. Erm. . . like a cURL to the b0rmb.
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by instinctg(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2011
in every profession, there must be a plan B. Bankers have known better, even in the lucrative communications industry, salary packages have started to nose-dive. Heard airtlel sacked 3,000 of its customer care workers on independence day? Y? Because their salaries would be slashed from 80k to 65k, and in the end, the workers lost out.
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by clementcro(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2011
@instinctg so 7k website is the plan B right?, lol,
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by chineds(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2011
[
pc guru:

no be even the 7k dey worry me the person no fit even post link to him website. lol i see why Jobs don't come my way. 7k for website. chai shocked

that was deliberate. though i am not a professional ASP.net person, i have done professional sites written in C# language. I work in one of Nigeria's financial establishments as a web developer and also a freelance developer with xoriant company of India. If you can believe in the innovation from google, posting a weblink orsite addresses will equally not make any difference

Dual Core:

Totally unrelated but I couldn't help not posting. Forgive me.
http://man-lover.adultsingles.com/chineds/
http://home.catholicweb.com/chineds/

Sorry, the links you posted has nothing to do with me. I have even seen many other chineds.
yawa-ti-de:

Questions for OP:
1) How far can 7K take you, with respect to your expenses?

2) Even if you get 1000 jobs as a result, how much time do you spend on these sites?  Divide this time by the money you are making. How much are you making per hour? Is it worth it?

3) Don't you think you would be better off developing websites for free for this price?  I happen to think so myself.

4) Out of the 7K, how much are you paying for annual hosting renewal? In other words, when all is said and done, what is your profit margin?

yes, this is actually for token as google has just lauched a new platform in the country. you can equally partner them. due apologies for this but this doesnt stop your professional jobs as people will eventually migrate from these platforms to a professional ones someday. lets try and lend a helping hand to one another. of course i could have said free but imagine what happens when you make something free, no one will ever appreciate it.
Google just wants to assist the Nigerian average man to get his business online. Lets partner them. you too can do it. lets not discourage the idea.
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by DualCore1: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2011
chineds:

Sorry, the links you posted has nothing to do with me. I have even seen many other chineds,
Comments reserved.

instinctg:

in every profession, there must be a plan B. Bankers have known better, even in the lucrative communications industry, salary packages have started to nose-dive. Heard airtlel sacked 3,000 of its customer care workers on independence day? Y? Because their salaries would be slashed from 80k to 65k, and in the end, the workers lost out.

Yea I heard about that. Now Suresh and Gupta will be handling Airtel tech support. Nigeria Airtel subscribers should speak Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo during Customer care calls or at the customer care office  tongue
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by instinctg(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
clementcro:

@instinctg so 7k website is the plan B right?, lol,
Gawd 4bid poverty !!!
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by yawatide(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
OP:
1) Partner with google to provide cheap websites? At what expense? You do realize that they are making billions, at your expense right?

lets try and lend a helping hand to one another.
2) that is exactly what I am trying to do with my advice to you

of course i could have said free but imagine what happens when you make something free, no one will ever appreciate it.
Not necessarily. for instance, you can impose conditions on your free work.

good luck!
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by remoranger(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
Kunturus gbentus!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!! opilolopilolo

Omalokun. Goddess of the sky rivers. save my brethen from malicious poverty,

see wetin Google don turn grown up men into. lol.

Amadioha thunder their servers grin grin grin
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by ace1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
dis guy wan collect 7k for Google GNBO grin grin, badt guy
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by remoranger(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ace1 one. you sir has proven to be the only caucus parliamentarian that has been able to decipher the malicious capitalistic intent of the poster to aid the impish capitalist tendencies of Google Inc to send the Nigerian development market into a state of nilly willy, imperious cacophony and general brouhaha
Re: Website For Your Business at a very affordable rate by ace1(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2011
@remoranger bros abeg take am easy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Aaua- So Properly Called Incompetence / My Hacked Site , How Can I Recover It? / Nairaland Search Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.