Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' (3370 Views)

β€œI Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga / 'life Is Awesome, I've Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Lady Gaga: 'I truly regret selling my soul to illuminati dark forces'

❌Tearful Confession: List of famous people who are supposedly to be in the Illuminati dark forces 😱😱😱

Read more here

Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Nas track "my Bible" say it all

Lady Gaga the poker face 😈
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by Bliss62: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Blogger blogger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by immortalcrown(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Don't waste your data on the link.

How much did you sell your soul? In which currency did Satan pay you?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by Thundafireseun: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by finallybusy: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Yeah, right.
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
See Her face looking like shit grin
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

grin grin grin
I guess you want to sell your?
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by Jokerman(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Many people regret it too..

Don't sell your soul
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by chariisGRACE(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Are you doubting that, the Illuminati thingy is fake?
Bro, there are too many videos on the net. The world is deeper than you think.
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by IVORY2009(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bloggers and clicks grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2023

Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

"I BELIEVE THE CHRONIC ILLNESS I HAVE IT'S BECAUSE OF THE DARK FORCES I ALLOWED TO ENTER IN ME WHEN I WAS BEING INITIATED INTO ILLUMINATI" LADY GAGA.
LADY GAGA IS SAID TO BE TIRED OF THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP where she was introduced into by the undisclosed "Illuminated Prince".
Re: Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11
De Niro Wins The Oscar...
Cartoon published 11/03/2024

"And the Winner For the Best TDS performance is... Robert Duh Niro". The annual Oscar Award ceremony ...

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? / Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? (photos) / Shocking Pic: Naija Big Babe P0st Her Nu'$de Photos On Twitter [SEE PH0T0S]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.