Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start (2741 Views)

Wagner (Russians) Already In Niger And Why Nigeria Should Back Off / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
BREAKING:

Crowds of Russians gathering at the Central Station of Rostov, trying to flee town before clashes start between the Wagner Group and Kadyrov’s Chechen soldiers

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1672618741568290817?t=h3AL-4B1MJDwjQH4hhr0Vw&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4JaLgzDkA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ganisucks(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
You dey nairaland dey pound chest say Putin na God and he will deal with everybody grin
Oya carry your keyboard go Russia go fight for am na, keyboard soldiers grin

Still waiting to see the positive outcome of Putin invading Ukraine. If he used all the resources and billions wasted to kill innocent people and destroy their homeland to quietly unite, strengthen and revitalize the military, take advantage of Russia's vast geography to build an impenetrable fortress, will any of this be happening?
Oya make him drop nuclear missile on his own country make we see who be mumu na grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Switruth: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
BREAKING:

Crowds of Russians gathering at the Central Station of Rostov, trying to flee town before clashes start between the Wagner Group and Kadyrov’s Chechen soldiers

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1672618741568290817?t=h3AL-4B1MJDwjQH4hhr0Vw&s=19
This is why war isn’t an option. At at least the fleeing russians would have gone to Ukraine for refuge.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Switruth: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
You dey nairaland dey pound chest say Putin na God and he will deal with everybody grin
Oya carry your keyboard go Russia go fight for am na, keyboard warriors grin
don’t mind them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Don't forget this is happening while Ukrainian military is still making headway into the country.
So basically it's now Russia vs Ukraine and Russia.
Go Putin! The most intelligent leader to ever exist!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Heffalump(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Stoll waiting to see the positive outcome of Putin invading Ukraine. If he used all the resources and billions wasted to kill innocent people and destroy their homeland to quietly strengthen Russia's defence and revitalize the military, will any of this be happening?
Oya make him drop nuclear missile on his own country make we see who be mumu na grin

What a mockery on Putin bro.

Those e-warriors that have been disturbing us with Putin's Nuclear power can now go and help him press the disaster Button.

Wicked lots!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Dragnet007: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
One bad turn deserves another,putin ain't GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Freshtruth(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin too over do there is always time to stop buh went up to push wetin US and UK go carry he eyes see ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Freshtruth(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dragnet007:
One bad turn deserves another,putin ain't GOD.
He too over do na the innocent people way go die for this Ego na I pity all those world class stadiums Russia build na so them go take destroy them.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Freshtruth(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Heffalump:

What a mockery on Putin bro.

Those e-warriors that have been disturbing us with Putin's Nuclear power can now go and help him press the disaster Buttons.

Wicked lots!
I swear person dey do evil them dey support am we no say USA own they their body if USA no exist Gaddaffi the dictator for still dey rule till today then his son go take over
Sadam Hussein go still dey rule Iraq his son go take over.
Osaman being landen go join boko haram finish Africa
Obasanjo for still dey na presidential villa till today and nothing go happen
USA bring sanity to the world at large if USA is conquered by Russian the world done end be that but he no get how Russia wan take conquer NATO. Putin end is near trust me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by seunowa(f): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Where are the motherland Russia crews?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by abhosts(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Stoll waiting to see the positive outcome of Putin invading Ukraine. If he used all the resources and billions wasted to kill innocent people and destroy their homeland to quietly strengthen Russia's defence and revitalize the military, will any of this be happening?

Has anyone noticed that most of those putin supporters here on Nairaland also support a particular wicked nigerian political party?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
embarassedWagner soldiers don mount for Rostov, Chechen men don carry tools dey lap grin
You dey your house dey chop egusi dey type "hail Putin" Oga na hell fiire u dey go so o

You see say the convoy long pass the camera on both ends abi? Dey play grin
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1672633475340414980?

1 Like

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by CodeTemplar: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin and his incompetent clique of yesmen are just making laugh here.
Your only problem in life is too much territory yet you are looking for more. Now he will likely lost some.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Where's Ihordspy? Abi dem don kill am for Ukraine ni? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Saltinny: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russia is about to go down

1 Like

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by lecowas: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
cheesy I'm jus laughing, make I comment my reserve and watch as things dey unfold wink

1 Like

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by nepapole(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu should open our border and come to the aid of these helpless civilians.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Putin and his incompetent clique of yesmen are just making laugh here.
Your only problem in life is too much territory yet you are looking for more. Now he will likely lost some.

Russia is one of the biggest countries on Earth in terms of land Mass..

yet They're fighting for Crimea and parts of Ukraine.. just to spite the West

War isn't an option for any country
it takes time and resources meant for development..

Putin shouldn't have started this war..
it was a mistake

4 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Like Russia like Sudan... Go Putin! grin

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear person dey do evil them dey support am we no say USA own they their body if USA no exist Gaddaffi the dictator or still dey rule till today then his son go take over
Sadam Hussein go still dey rule Iraq
Osaman being landen go join book haram finish Africa
Obasanjo for still dey na presidential villa
USA bring sanity to the world at large if USA is conquered by Russian the world done end be that but he no get how Russia wan take conquer NATO. Putin end is near trust me
grin
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Stoplying: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
The coward set don japa. Nairaland e-soldiers still dey cap fire grin
You believe what the guy said because he said it ?
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

You believe what the guy said because he said it ?
I no sure if na true sha. But I hope say you no dey among the "na western propaganda" e-soldiers grin
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Stoplying: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
I no sure if na true sha. But I hope say you no dey among the "na western propaganda" e-soldiers grin
A lot of NATO (western if you like) propaganda is going on at this moment and that is just one of them, prigojine is nowhere near Moscow. NATO is trying to take the opportunity to escalate the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Omoluabi16(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
There is no glory in war. Humans never learn.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Kingray10: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
I guess Putin left for security reasons.
But their way no concern me right now
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Solofresh2: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sukkot see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by ThugCheetah(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

A lot of NATO (western if you like) propaganda is going on at this moment and that is just one of them, prigojine is nowhere near Moscow. NATO is trying to take the opportunity to escalate the situation.
I no get una time. Go Russia go confirm the news. Bye

Modified: Multiple sources have confirm that Putin the coward has indeed fled Moscow

4 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lordally, pansophist and gerrard59 you guys are needed in Russia to help putin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by LordJessie10(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Saltinny:
Russia is about to go down

I swear my brother fear the west. Those people are too much

1 Like

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by LordJessie10(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Zxcvbnmghtr post=124009893]
grin[/quote

My brother fear the west. If them mean you, you must go down. Unless them never mean you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America / 5 Facts About Shaka Zulu That Will Shock You / Iran: See Us F-35a Stealth Fighters Worth $4.2 Billion Us Is Deploying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.