Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start (2740 Views)

Wagner (Russians) Already In Niger And Why Nigeria Should Back Off / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Stoplying: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordJessie10:

I swear my brother fear the west. Those people are too much
They are not too much, you are only their slave which is why you believe they are too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by sukkot: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Solofresh2:
Sukkot see this one
yesssssssss brother Solofresh its about to go downnnnnn. thanks for the heads up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by IVORY2009(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
ganisucks:

This is NAIRALAND. We are not Motherland Russia.

What do you mean shocked
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by AgentGoat: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
I swear person dey do evil them dey support am we no say USA own they their body if USA no exist Gaddaffi the dictator for still dey rule till today then his son go take over
Sadam Hussein go still dey rule Iraq his son go take over.
Osaman being landen go join boko haram finish Africa
Obasanjo for still dey na presidential villa till today and nothing go happen
USA bring sanity to the world at large if USA is conquered by Russian the world done end be that but he no get how Russia wan take conquer NATO. Putin end is near trust me

Shut the fuvk up. As Gaddaffi dey rule any libyan dey suffer?

How are they faring now compares to when Gaddafi dey?

What an imbecilic reasoning!

The aftermath of the murdering Gaddafi is what gave birth to Guns and boko haram mayhem in west african today.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Phantom233: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
I heard their psycho president has already fled, I said earlier that his days are numbered . By the time Putin is through with Russia, they'll return to Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by iSense247: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

A lot of NATO (western if you like) propaganda is going on at this moment and that is just one of them, prigojine is nowhere near Moscow. NATO is trying to take the opportunity to escalate the situation.
It's time for you to go to Russia to defend Putin with your life.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Stoplying: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
iSense247:
It's time for you to go to Russia to defend Putin with your life.
I'm a scientist, not a soldier.
Russia is fighting the war my ancestors fought.
This is s prolongation of our war against colonisation.
I know your ancestors were the backstabbers of Africa, that is if you are even an African, either way your ancestors were on the side of the colonizers and you are in the side of their descendants right now.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by iSense247: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm a scientist, not a soldier.
Russia is fighting the war my ancestors fought.
This is s prolongation of our war against colonisation.
I know your ancestors were the backstabbers of Africa, that is if you are even an African.
You dey nairaland dey pound chest say Putin na God and he will deal with everybody grin
Oya carry your keyboard go Russia go fight for am na, keyboard soldiers grin

Still waiting to see the positive outcome of Putin invading Ukraine. If he used all the resources and billions wasted to kill innocent people and destroy their homeland to quietly unite, strengthen and revitalize the military, take advantage of Russia's vast geography to build an impenetrable fortress, will any of this be happening?

Oya make him drop nuclear missile on his own country make we see who be mumu na grin
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Jackanda1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

A lot of NATO (western if you like) propaganda is going on at this moment and that is just one of them, prigojine is nowhere near Moscow. NATO is trying to take the opportunity to escalate the situation.
Wanger turns against putin, its NATO's fault, Putin has a running stomach...it NATO, Putin has headache, NATO............

The problem is always NATO, yet NATO has not fired a bullet towards russia since this war started.
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by Stoplying: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jackanda1:
Wanger turns against putin, its NATO's fault, Putin has a running stomach...it NATO, Putin has headache, NATO............

The problem is always NATO, yet NATO has not fired a bullet towards russia since this war started.
What the hell are you talking about?
Have you just chosen me as a target for your madness?
Re: Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start by pansophist(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Lordally, pansophist and gerrard59 you guys are needed in Russia to help putin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Putin can take care of himself. But if na to help am use my mouth fight against western pigs on nairaland, I'm doing that job very well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Any Girl On Sight : Assam Rape Festival In India Begin This Week. / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America / 5 Facts About Shaka Zulu That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.