Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed (221 Views)

Advice Needed: Where Can I Buy Wrist Watches In Bulk Quantity At Wholesale Price / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Marvfem: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Good day everyone,pls I went to all this aboki dat do sell dollars I wanted to buy dollars to purchase something online since we can't use our naira card again.i got there and the aboki told me is 550 to one 1$ since am buying ,I was really surprised how cheap it was cos as at today 1$ is still 800 plus .pls I want to know hope is not a fake dollar the aboki want to sell for me and also how can I detect a fake dollar..thanks so much.
Re: Advice Needed by taylor89(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Run
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by ojun50(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Go to another place and find out young man
Re: Advice Needed by chatinent: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
You can't recognise a fake dollar?🙄
Re: Advice Needed by ojun50(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
chatinent:
You can't recognise a fake dollar?🙄
You can, ask the aboki to use there small machine to check for you.
Re: Advice Needed by Marvfem: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
ojun50:

You can, ask the aboki to use there small machine to check for you.
okay now thanks.. what are the things I will look out for when the machine is detecting it plsss
Re: Advice Needed by jackmrandy: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Marvfem:
Good day everyone,pls I went to all this aboki dat do sell dollars I wanted to buy dollars to purchase something online since we can't use our naira card again.i got there and the aboki told me is 550 to one 1$ since am buying ,I was really surprised how cheap it was cos as at today 1$ is still 800 plus .pls I want to know hope is not a fake dollar the aboki want to sell for me and also how can I detect a fake dollar..thanks so much.

aboki telling you 1 dollar 550, and he is going to give you physically abi ? and you want to make an online purchase right? after collecting physically where are you going to deposit it? bank abi? have you heard of something called fake? if no, you migght be getting fake dollar.
if you have not made your online purchase yet, and would need assistance, hit me up by droppiing your contact details. i have dollar account and and can be used for online purchase from any store in the world that accept dollar,

(1) (Reply)

4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 / Clean New Model Sienna For Sale At Affordable Price In Festac Town Lagos / FBN Holding Post 414% Increase In Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.