Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 (220 Views)

#1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily / How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 by Adislove: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2023
In January 2023, I made some research and I was led to a product that is almost everywhere but works like magic even better than products sold for NGN50,000

I showed this product to a student of mine who has currently now made over 8M Naira selling this product.

Personally I have made 4.5M Naira in profit from January till now.

If you are sick and tired of desiring to make money online but to no avail, then 3 DAYS INTENSIVE WHATSAPP TRAINING WITH AJAYI ADEBAYO is for you.

In this 3 days training we will cover the following:

1. I will reveal the hot selling product and how you too can get the same product for N200

2. I will reveal all the marketing strategy you need to start cashing out with the product immediately

3. I will show you how we packaged and branded this product live, we will all package and brand it together

4. I will show you how to package your price to sell for minimum of NGN12,000

5. I will show you how to sell make multiple sales daily

6. I will show you how to deliver this product to customers anywhere in Nigeria

7. I will show you how to scale this business and stay focus on it to make all the millions you need

8. I will show you similar products and how to get them to start selling

9. With just N10, 000 you can start this business and make up to N200,000 and then continue to scale

BONUS PACKAGE:

Recently I have been obsessed with AI because that is the future of technology.

I will show you how I use AI to create Ads videos in 10Mins that sells for N100k to N200k

I will show you how to use AI to craft copies for anything in the world

This is amazing right??

I plan to cap this training at 250k at the beginning of July, 2023, but just for a selected few, I will be giving it out for only 14,000 Naira on the 30th of June - 1st of July during the ONLINE CLASS.

Payment details will be released today 27th of June with payment details and the bonus price would be open for only 48hours.

To join the upcoming online class now, contact +2348125852374 via WhatsApp.

My Name Is Ajayi Adebayo and I will not be silent

Re: 4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 by rottennaija(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
This one is looking to make money from the training than the product itself.

1 Like

Re: 4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 by seuncyrus(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Product you bought for N200 making you 4.5M in 5 Months Hahaaaan Have you no fear of God ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Business Good To Venture Into? / What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online? / Anyone running a registered uk small business here from Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.