Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? (267 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? by DiamondAnike: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Good day Business People, I have 500k capital to start an online business. And I don't have any idea because I've only done office work before. But I have a baby now , which is why I quitted my job.

Please I need a very unique business that is not too common online. Please help 🙏 with good and Detailed advices . Thanks 😊
Re: What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2023
What do you mean by business that is not common, you want to reinvent the wheel? The fact that a business is common actually implies that it works.

Would recommend digital marketing for you though.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? by goldyeyeife(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Baba let's exploit content creating using YouTube and also activate affiliate marketing with it.setup cost 200k and we will make millions on the long run
Pay for some software's- pay for some genuine info all the process transparent and will be documented for you to do urself
Canva
Fliki
Sprizzy
To mention a few
Get a domain name and hosting for the affiliate part get 10original articles to get indexed fast
Get a foreign address so I can register on click bank pick out niche affiliate links dat will generate money
Just trust me on this am prepared

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? by Ynix(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
DiamondAnike:
Good day Business People, I have 500k capital to start an online business. And I don't have any idea because I've only done office work before. But I have a baby now , which is why I quitted my job.

Please I need a very unique business that is not too common online. Please help 🙏 with good and Detailed advices . Thanks 😊
Try this 4 I am suggesting

1. Get a laptop, create a blog website and mobile app for it to monetize it.
2. I am sure you have knowledge of something, get this book titled Sell Like Crazy. Create a course or even courses and teach them. If the course goes for 3000 and you are able to get 100 people showing interest monthly that means you earn 300k monthly. Use affiliate marketers to promote you course

3. Create a mobile app, game or content creation mobile app, add Google Admob, Facebook Audience Network or StartApp and earn in dollars

4. Learn a digital skills and become a virtual assistant for foreign companies. Tweak your LinkedIn to meet their expectations.

If you need guidance on any of the four, reach out to me on 08184397113

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Blogging Trick 2023-2024 Income Plan / My Money Trapped In GTB? / Nin Enrollment Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.