Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief (54486 Views)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Raskimonojendor: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner has the support of the Russian people on his side.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Johnthesuccess: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Wagner will soon be beaten.

No air support, no ground support. And Russian army has far more in numbers.

All in all, 30000-50000 troops vs the hundreds of thousands of Russian troops?

War is a big mess tho.

That hundred of thousands are just deceiving Putin. They just wants to see who will join Wagner first. They are ready to down putting any moment from now.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Desusi: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
For Wagner to be this bold, he is relying on something. Nonetheless, president Putin has outlived his usefulness and he is overrated, he will soon go on exile, if Wagner persist.Wagner knows every secret of Putin there lies the problems.

2 Likes

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
R.I.P.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Whobedatte(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin should have contacted Zelenskyy for advice on how to not run away when a Russian convoy heads towards you.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Leiylau(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
kilmot:
The way Nigerians will come and start analysing the situation, you'll think we don't have enough problem in this country.
Yoruba blacks are good at analysing like scientists in regards to Russia Ukraine wars but will vote a hooligan rather than a technocrat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

That hundred of thousands are just deceiving Putin. They just wants to see who will join Wagner first. They are ready to down putting any moment from now.

Watching to see how things develop.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Pickmycall: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Who is Wagner?Is he a Russian army general who declared a mutiny against Russia or just a mercenary?
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by successman100: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is like God is now angry with Putin .....
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by LeeSmart: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pepple way don de advance towards Moscow... for doubters pls check aljazeera news to confirm

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by ivolt: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

War is a big mess tho.
Read the headline again.
Wagner is not fighting and haven't fought any Russian army group.
Wagner is confident that it has widespread support.

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Raskimonojendor: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
VeryStingyMan:
undecided

This is what happens when you decide to turn a neo-nazi extremist group headed by an unstable lunatic to a powerful highly trained private military commando. Everyone knows Wagner in Russia is more powerful than the Spetsnaz and Special Operations Forces because Putin has allowed them to become wild because they do Russia's dirty business in Africa and Eastern Europe.
Last I heard, some Wagner troops are already flying to Russia to support the ones currently trying to take over Moscow.

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
ivolt:

Read the headline again.

Well, let's watch and see. Things can change, or remain static.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Shadysen: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You broke protocols, gained entry and surrender the service chief, that's impunity and treason. Although I know this kind of militia have reason why they rebellious against their master or supreme.. but who is supreme if not almighty GOD.
only Jehovah for real.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Litmus: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Putin not putting up a fight. Very much surprised

Yevgeny Prigozhin wouldn't make this move without Russia military support. The danger for him is that the same military top brass leaking messages that may have encouraged Yevgeny Prigozhin to act may again switch depending on circumstances.

During world war 2, top military men involved in the plot to assassinate Hitler, switched when plans began to falter and only those acutely associated with the plot were in the end captured. In fact, some of those loosely involved with the planning of the coup against Hitler ended up on the panel that condemned to death those more acutely associated.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
ivolt:

Read the headline again.

Also, these kind of situations remind me of a French statesman from the 19th century, who in a time of tummult in his country then, told one of his subordinates..'We've won!'

When the subordinate asked who 'we' was, the statesman responded mysteriously...'I'll tell you tomorrow'.

The phrase 'We live in interesting times' applies here.

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Psady(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

War is a big mess tho.
This are the circumstances some are not considering,they think is game over for Putin,see how they change narratives incoming days , you start hearing things like of not for this ,that and those.... U think Putin nah your mate?
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by onuman: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailytrust.com/we-captured-russian-army-hq-without-a-single-shot-wagner-chief/

"On treason of the motherland: the president is deeply wrong. We are patriots of our motherland,” -----Wagner boss said.

Oh yes, that's the sort of thing that happens in a country with leaders whose cup is filled with impunity.
A Revolutionary leader is supported by the armed forces and the tired populace.
This is a lesson for those who steal presidential election in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and select who can become president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Juju70(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin
Na we dey fear, Nigeria suppose fit beat this Russia hands down

People really underestimate America’s power.
To be world power no be beans. What if all these from beginning was America’s game theory to end Russia.

China next

It's all a game plan! Those who have eyes can see wink))) dem talk say look countries like 9ja we no get time for them now. China wey dey dance gidigbo watch.....mark my words! China is splitting up soon!
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Raskimonojendor: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
LeeSmart:
Pepple way don de advance towards Moscow... for doubters pls check aljazeera news to confirm
Top military brass, oligarchs and politicians in Moscow have been fleeing.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by gigabyte13: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russian Army is wack
Very wack
If Putin has a strong army, he won't depend on Wagner groups to help him lead the onslaughts against Ukraine in the first place

The Wagner groups leader, don dey tell Putin since say, your army dey run for battle oooooooooooo
Warn your chief of defense staff
Putin no hear
He dey form Superman.
Superman don turn SABINUS now

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Psady:
This are the circumstances some are not considering,they think is game over for Putin,see how they change narratives incoming days , you start hearing things like of not for this ,that and those.... U think Putin nah your mate?

Yeah, he is limited severely, especially since he has no air support.

But then again, there have been reports of defections from the regular army to Wagner. Even then, I can still hear Mannstein's famous response to some coupists in Nazi Germany in 1944...'Generals do not mutiny'.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by onuman: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Psady:

Warner has taken over the military headquarters of Russia. What else do you expect the dispersed Russian soldiers without a central command to be doing? On KamikaZee suicidal squads against Wagner forces?
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Shadysen: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Real war ls loading in russia. how come they turned against them .
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:

Warner has taken over the military headquarters of Russia. What else do you expect the dispersed Russian soldiers without a central command to be doing? On KamikaZee suicidal squads against Wagner forces?

Just one of the planning centers is where Wagner took over, they haven't taken over STAVKA, which is in the Kremlin.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Larrykaysail(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
This sudden turn of events in Russia is a big surprise.

This is the end of Vladimir Putin, he's finished

There are unconfirmed reports that Putin has fled Russia.

Too bad for his supporters, they must be having serious chest pain right now

From special military operation in Ukraine to special mutiny in Russia.
Americans will be happy
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by LeeSmart: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Top military brass, oligarchs and politicians in Moscow have been fleeing.

Bro all of dem de run go st. Petersburg, and e go shock dem say st. Petersburg self go soon fall
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by shox(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Melodey:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
always begging

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Shadysen: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

Which of the Gods? Thor, Odin, Allah, Shiva?
his name is JEHOVAH.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by GodWrites: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
his name is JEHOVAH.

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.