Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief (54450 Views)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by emmaitive(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:
wink make putin catch you, you blood go dry.
go seat down jor, who be Putin sef

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Putin that has fled 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by brownbib(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
This really interesting
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by saheed24(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Wagner will soon be beaten.

No air support, no ground support. And Russian army has far more in numbers.

All in all, 30000-50000 troops vs the hundreds of thousands of Russian troops?

War is a big mess tho.

Funny

Over 70% of wagner foot soldier are former soldiers and Prisoners broght out of prisons convicted of several deadly crimes before
So for 30000 barbarians to fight againt the cowardice 300000 poorly- trained Russians troops.
U should know where it will end without a second thought
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Shadysen: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

Hahaha
why laughing, like you don't believed
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by GodWrites: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
why laughing, like you don't believed

I'd rather believe in Thor
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
saheed24:

Funny

Over 70% of wagner foot soldier are former soldiers and Prisoners broght out of prisons convicted of several deadly crimes before
So for 30000 barbarians to fight againt the cowardice 300000 poorly- trained Russians troops.

Still watching how things turn out.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by nairalanda1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
saheed24:

Funny

Also, the Russian millitary has air support. Therein lies the issue.

But as I said, we live in interesting times. Anything can happen, then again, nothing can happen.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by JuanDeDios: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
This sudden turn of events in Russia is a big surprise.

This is the end of Vladimir Putin, he's finished

There are unconfirmed reports that Putin has fled Russia.

Too bad for his supporters, they must be having serious chest pain right now

From special military operation in Ukraine to special mutiny in Russia.
Are you referring to NL Putinistas? Well, I'm sure they have their responses canned already - Wagner belongs to the CIA. Is Wagner a Russian name? Don't worry, Putin will kill them all.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Shadysen: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

I'd rather believe in Thor
oh i see, thor is the owner of air you breath, no problem , believe whatsoever you want, its your life.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Kennyfancy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
abhosts:
Has anyone noticed that most of those putin supporters here on Nairaland also support a particular wicked nigerian political party? If you like, continue falling for their lies and propaganda.
majority of those Russia supporters here are actually from one religious groups
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by komekn(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
no air support? only 25k soldiers?

Putin is megalomaniac he rules by merciless terror, as any dissent and your are simply dead. For the past decade he has never won a single election. He has created a state infrastructure system including judiciary to kill, jail on spurious charges any dissident views.

This is country where calling the special military operation in Ukraine a war can get your into jail for 14 years.

He rulrs by terror not by consent , he has bitten the finger's that feed him , sacking experienced army general like motorcycle 🏍️ despatch riders.

His army 🪖 knows the truth and he is almost entirely demotivated and ready to kick him out.

Finally it's a civil war you can't bomb 💣 your own citizens into murderous submission with a scorched earth policy. You can't bomb Moscow and nobody is ready to die for Putin.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Putin is but a man.

He's only fearsome as long as he has men to do his bidding.

I won't be surprised if the Wagner Group wasn't his right hand in the military all this while, because, I mean, look at how quickly they got to Moscow!
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Blackdisciple(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmm as I said I still don't believe this...
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Stanchem029: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Melodey:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Anthony M okeke.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Fearyourcreator: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
abhosts:
Has anyone noticed that most of those putin supporters here on Nairaland also support a particular wicked nigerian political party? If you like, continue falling for their lies and propaganda.
E no go better for biafra and biafrans
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Danisaint112(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
abhosts:

Don't mind them. That's why I always refer to them as supporters of criminality and everything evil.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by VIKTO83(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make dem first capture those tanks moved to Belarus, Ukraine and then putin will be left with little or nothing to fight back with.

Thought they said Putin is brutal master strategist. He focused only on d enemies outside and forgot to checkmark and checkmate those within.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Rilley(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
That man is playing with fire
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by tonididdy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Putin not putting up a fight. Very much surprised

Dude was played!
Don’t know who to trust
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by DJInfluence: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
kilmot:
The way Nigerians will come and start analysing the situation, you'll think we don't have enough problem in this country.
it's a world event that affects everyone. Imagine the coup succeed and whomever comes in power is crazier than Putin and decides to use the nuclear weapons....

1 Like

Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Putin wey don run since, uNa don push Putin enter hole finally. Wicked advisers
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Tiopii: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
VeryStingyMan:
undecided

This is what happens when you decide to turn a neo-nazi extremist group headed by an unstable lunatic to a powerful highly trained private military commando. Everyone knows Wagner in Russia is more powerful than the Spetsnaz and Special Operations Forces because Putin has allowed them to become wild because they do Russia's dirty business in Africa and Eastern Europe.

Oh, I just got to understand that anyone against the Kremlin's narrative is Nazi.
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
abhosts:

shut uuppp
am obidient.. but I support Putin too
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by ComeToJesus: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
I smell subterfuge..
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Godisablealltim:
hahahahah, ihordspy, writerng, how far?

shut uupp
d end of d movie is not yet here... shebi we go still watch d last fight
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by Curious345: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
The Nigerian army better take asari Dokubo right away.
. I see him. As the new prigozhin
Re: We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief by sprints1: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin
Na we dey fear, Nigeria suppose fit beat this Russia hands down

People really underestimate America’s power.
To be world power no be beans. What if all these from beginning was America’s game theory to end Russia.

China next
another ignorant fellow. Why are they distracting us I don't know why. Na the submariners now Wagner that I know can't do jack to Putin. America should stop this nonsense mind games amd let's face reality that the world is dying faster than it should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewish Population By Country / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.