Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API (297 Views)

Shocking Discovery: Bitcoin Private Keys Are The Transaction Hashes You See. / Twitter Removed A President Donald Trump Post And Nothing Happened To Twitter / Developer With Access To Twitter Api (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API by Stepharnite(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
I am currently looking for a skilled professional who can assist me in automating blockchain transactions to Twitter using API integration. If you have experience in working with blockchain technologies and are proficient in API development, this job opportunity might be of interest to you.

I am seeking an individual with the following qualifications and skills to complete the task:

1. Expertise in Blockchain Technology: A strong understanding of blockchain platforms (e.g., Stellar, Ethereum, Bitcoin) and how transactions are processed and verified on these networks.

2. API Integration: Proficiency in working with APIs and integrating them into different platforms. You should have experience in connecting blockchain transactions with Twitter's API to post relevant information automatically.

3. Programming Skills: Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, JavaScript, or similar languages used for API integration and automation.

4. Twitter API Knowledge: Prior experience working with Twitter's API, including authentication, posting tweets, and retrieving data.

5. Automation and Efficiency: Ability to develop an automated system that monitors blockchain transactions and posts relevant information to Twitter in a timely and efficient manner.

6. Testing and Debugging: Skill in testing and debugging to ensure the smooth functioning of the automated process.

Drop your whatsapp contact if you're interested in working with me.
Re: Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API by dandylass: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
0-8-0-3-6-2-9-2-7-7-9
Re: Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API by devdev: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stepharnite:
I am currently looking for a skilled professional who can assist me in automating blockchain transactions to Twitter using API integration. If you have experience in working with blockchain technologies and are proficient in API development, this job opportunity might be of interest to you.

I am seeking an individual with the following qualifications and skills to complete the task:

1. Expertise in Blockchain Technology: A strong understanding of blockchain platforms (e.g., Stellar, Ethereum, Bitcoin) and how transactions are processed and verified on these networks.

2. API Integration: Proficiency in working with APIs and integrating them into different platforms. You should have experience in connecting blockchain transactions with Twitter's API to post relevant information automatically.

3. Programming Skills: Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, JavaScript, or similar languages used for API integration and automation.

4. Twitter API Knowledge: Prior experience working with Twitter's API, including authentication, posting tweets, and retrieving data.

5. Automation and Efficiency: Ability to develop an automated system that monitors blockchain transactions and posts relevant information to Twitter in a timely and efficient manner.

6. Testing and Debugging: Skill in testing and debugging to ensure the smooth functioning of the automated process.

Drop your whatsapp contact if you're interested in working with me.

whatsapp or call : 08170077580
Re: Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API by Airdropbtc(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wow so glad hearing this what a great start for a nice platform like this anyway to cut the story short let talk about BTC AIRDROP

It will be a pleasure speaking and attending to you all most especially in financial aspects i am definitely serious about it if you can you can DM RIGHT now it is free no charges no fees and most especially please do have a trust wallet or an metamask wallet

Re: Blockchain Transaction Automation To Twitter Using API by DAPMAN601: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Come Work For Me / Temporary Flutter & Node.js Consultant (programmer) / 1 Day To Go: Learn Web Design For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.