Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) (15716 Views)

Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by isabi2lof: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

I don't know the kind of self esteem some women have. Very weak. How can you lower yourself to side chick level? A fine girl like that. This person dated you and left you for another woman and you're still fuckiing him. Na WA.

When my ex cheated, that was the end of the relationship. God is my witness, it's going to 3 years now, he's still begging.

Are you minding them , they see men as the air they breath , when I left my ex for good , he thought I was joking, same 3 yrs now and he's still begging me , I told him that if he finds another lady , he should learn how to treat her nicely , although mine wasn't about cheating but for his nonchalant attitude. In the relationship I was the guy , him was the lady ,I told myself that if I eventually ends up with this guy ,I will be the man of the house because he doesn't even know what to do or say ,this is a guy that's 40+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by randymirrors(f): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

Well, for me..I no fit marry celebrity or any woman that intend to be.

I can take care of my home and my wife needs.

No be say my wife no go work o. My wife is even a nurse. But all this running up and down she no go do am.
The day she starts..I go just laugh.

Don't be surprised the said Adesewa, do not want kids anymore for fame.

"You go just laugh"🤣🤣

My question is, why didn't he just marry Niyola, afterall, she's beautiful and he met her first. What do you think might be the reason he didn't marry her?
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by JERRY1925(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

I don't know the kind of self esteem some women have. Very weak. How can you lower yourself to side chick level? A fine girl like that. This person dated you and left you for another woman and you're still fuckiing him. Na WA.

When my ex cheated, that was the end of the relationship. God is my witness, it's going to 3 years now, he's still begging.

My dear

Be happy life favoured u.
There is a level a man will carry u to, recovering becomes really hard.

For instance, u dated a minister for several years. Then u guys broke up.
Seriously, u will find it really hard to date another man less than him.

Maybe that your ex...u met who is more gamed that him.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by JERRY1925(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

"You go just laugh"🤣🤣

My question is, why didn't he just marry Niyola, afterall, she's beautiful and he met her first. What do you think might be the reason he didn't marry her?

I felt from the beginning, the said niyola was more ambitious than is wife.

His wife was much a wife material. Things changed.

Banky wife, was calm and homely . But now..she's way more ambitious than niyola

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Babysuccess02(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2023
abiolamitodun:
Everybody accusing banky w...did anyone care to listen to his side of the story...
Which stupid side of story abeg

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by abiolamitodun(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Babysuccess02:

Which stupid side of story abeg
He'll surly have something to say partaining adesua that made him cheat..that's the side of the story am talking about
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by JERRY1925(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Babysuccess02(f): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2023
abiolamitodun:

He'll surly have something to say partaining adesua that made him cheat..that's the side of the story am talking about
I don't understand.... What you're trying to say is that all men that cheat is as a result of what their wife did?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by JERRY1925(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Babysuccess02:

I don't understand.... What you're trying to say is that all men that cheat is as a result of what their wife did?

Not really. But in most cases women are funny.

That kind adesewa..when she go get time give her husband better sex?
Or cook his favourite dish. Wow..leave banky to cheat abeg
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by randymirrors(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

My dear

Be happy life favoured u.
There is a level a man will carry u to, recovering becomes really hard.

Maybe that your boyfriend..u met who is more gamed that him.

Not because I met someone else.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by FreeGuy25: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2023
How true is this ...
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by randymirrors(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

I felt from the beginning, the said niyola was more ambitious than is wife.

His wife was much a wife material. Things changed.

Banky wife, was calm and homely . But now..she's way more ambitious than niyola

Ohhh. Banky should have known that when you taste money, fame or both, you'd want more of it. It's human nature. Unless the person is lazy.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Babysuccess02(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

Wow.... You shock me

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by abiolamitodun(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Babysuccess02:

Is it all men that calls the community to come settle what's going on in his marriage?...
Or u think she'll have time for her husband at that her level(social status)..
U think every man limitations is programed the same way
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Procashtips(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2023
We were all here when his so called wife was seen supporting other people's political ambitions to the detriment of that of her husband.

Maybe the guy finally realised he doesn't have a committed wife, so instead of going their seperate ways as men with balls would do, he decided to do the coward way by cheating secretly.

Your wife's loyalty is not by the pictures she post, its by the Mercy Johnson Okogie.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by randymirrors(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Procashtips:
We were all here when his so called wife was seen supporting other people's political ambitions to the detriment of that of her husband.

Maybe the guy finally realised he doesn't have a committed wife, so instead of going their seperate ways as men with balls would do, he decided to do the coward way by cheating secretly.

Your wife's loyalty is not by the pictures she post, its by the Mercy Johnson Okogie.

Most people think the best wife material is someone who's beautiful to their taste, homely and respectful. They ignore other factors like shared values. Shared values to me is the most important factor to consider when choosing a life partner. What if Adesuwa has zero interest in politics? The idea of politics or being involved in politics is irritating to some.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by narite: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2023
poshestmina:

You're pathetic and silly.
The guy speaks nothing but the truth. Women should set their priorities straight. Their home should always come first, meaning; solely giving undivided attention to their children and husband.

Husband and Children are the biggest treasure a woman can have in life. Slightly Ignore them and within a blink of an eye, the devil will take them away from you.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Procashtips:

How didn't she support her husband's political ambitions?

Did mercy Johnson's husband compete with Banky in his constituent in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
narite:

The guy speaks nothing but the truth. Women should set their priorities straight. Their home should always come first, meaning; solely giving undivided attention to their children and husband.

Husband and Children are the biggest treasure a woman can have in life. Slightly Ignore them and within a blink of an eye, the devil will take them away from you.

A very pathetic reasoning

Was banky blind and didn't know Adesuwa was an actress before he dated and married her? Why did he go for a famous person like her instead of a random homely woman?

And at the bolded you are silly, it is this nonsense narrative you men use to deceive yourselves that makes you cheat with impunity,

The biggest treasure anyone can have in this life is what they achieve for themselves not another human being, no one in the world has ever being known or popular simply because they have a husband and children, this life is per head, happiness comes from within not from someone else, even heaven does not recognise marriage because on the last day, you will be called to answer for your deeds on earth, not for any husband or children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

At your age this is your thinking, so marriage is all about food and sex, Truly age is not maturity, no wonder we have many married women cheating these days, because you brag as if it's your right that's why they do same

Was Banky blind that he didn't know he want to marry a popular actress? Why didn't he go for a random normal person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Hadid: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Except he was expecting a perfect wife or a dummy, that is not enough reason. Rather he files divorce and move on and not eat his cake and have it or try to play smart. Let married women breathfffff

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Hadid: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Adesua busy doing photoshoots for viva ads and stupid crime dramas while they fccck the guy in her marriage,instead of her staying close to her home to born kids.
Stupid career women,you can't eat ya cake and have ve it. sad angry
But we have likes of you pushing the men are polygamous mantra na, or is that statement applicable to career women alone?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by poshestmina(f): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

I really do not think he is silly.

A woman must try to keep her marriage.

However, in the case of Adesewa.. it's really difficult combining such fame with marriage.

Marriage is hard work.

It's simple..Ill advise, if as a woman, u want to be so popular.
U want to be on every movie set...and more.
You really do not have business getting married.

If a woman want to hustle hard like a man..I really do no feel she should get married.

I have been married for 2years now... But believe me, if in a month I see my wife like 10 days out of 30..ill cheat..infact ill cheat very well.

Marriage no be play. When u fight in marriage, what makes it go easily, is seeing ur husband or wife everyday. However, if u have an issue with ur wife and the next day..u both are in London..I wonder when u guy will settle.
Banky should cheat..if is wife is not aways available.

What you mean in a nutshell is ,a married woman should not have any business pursuing a career ?
Make it make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Babysuccess02(f): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Is it all men that calls the community to come settle what's going on in his marriage?...
Or u think she'll have time for her husband at that her level(social status)..
U think every man limitations is programed the same way
He shouldn't have gotten married to her in the first place then. He knows of her social level b4 now

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Hadid: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
ribbit:
I'm not surprised.
Although I don't believe in bad luck but that adesua is a good reason to believe in one..

That adesua brought nothing but bad luck to him.

Ever since he married that witch, everything about banky w has gone under.
His music career gone under, his political career is shaky.
Years of bareness, etc.

I'm glad his eyes is begining to open.
May be his new child will bring him luck he desperately needed.
Ladies be more careful of people you open your legs for and even birth kids for. Many men still carry over childhood trauma, vile and hate throughout their damn lives!. Pls go thru your admirers social media pages oooo. E get why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Hadid: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
JERRY1925:

I really do not think he is silly.

A woman must try to keep her marriage.

However, in the case of Adesewa.. it's really difficult combining such fame with marriage.

Marriage is hard work.

It's simple..Ill advise, if as a woman, u want to be so popular.
U want to be on every movie set...and more.
You really do not have business getting married.

If a woman want to hustle hard like a man..I really do no feel she should get married.

I have been married for 2years now... But believe me, if in a month I see my wife like 10 days out of 30..ill cheat..infact ill cheat very well.

Marriage no be play. When u fight in marriage, what makes it go easily, is seeing ur husband or wife everyday. However, if u have an issue with ur wife and the next day..u both are in London..I wonder when u guy will settle.
Banky should cheat..if is wife is not aways available.
To giving belle abi

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

But if a man as handsome as Ramsey Noah the hottest celebrity actor in his time can be faithful to his wife, if RMD the hottest celebrity actor in his time can be faithful to Jumobi his wife, then what's the big deal in being faithful?

Banky has no excuse.

How sure are you that these men were or are faithful? You are a saint until you are caught .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by randymirrors(f): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
OmidheBlessing:

How sure are you that these men were or are faithful? You are a saint until you are caught .

They are celebs. Word would have been out cos nothing is hidden under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

They are celebs. Word would have been out cos nothing is hidden under the sun.

These guys know how to play the affair games well. You never can tell.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by abiolamitodun(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Babysuccess02:

He shouldn't have gotten married to her in the first place then. He knows of her social level b4 now
She knows what she saw in him that made her accept his proposal..
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by lordnkem000(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
siofra:
Why are men like this?? I don't even believe a Nigerian man can love anymore.

Why didn't he just marry Niyola since he met her first.

Men are something else undecided
It's both gender an, abi no be she open pussy for am knowing he's married?
Pls stop being bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 5 Facts About Late Comedian And Actor - Jagua / 'Women Should Stop Dissing Women' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.