Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) (15609 Views)

Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by narite: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

A very pathetic reasoning

Was banky blind and didn't know Adesuwa was an actress before he dated and married her? Why did he go for a famous person like her instead of a random homely woman?

And at the bolded you are silly, it is this nonsense narrative you men use to deceive yourselves that makes you cheat with impunity,

The biggest treasure anyone can have in this life is what they achieve for themselves not another human being, no one in the world has ever being known or popular simply because they have a husband and children, this life is per head, happiness comes from within not from someone else, even heaven does not recognise marriage because on the last day, you will be called to answer for your deeds on earth, not for any husband or children.

There are some things I want to share with you but I feel something strongly holding me back not to, so am going to leave you with this short words.

If you get to live to the age of 60, I hope you do. The things you will want to talk about in life are not those flashy cars you bought, not the shelf of awards in your home, not the luxury clubs or homes you visited, not the high status people you meet in your lifetime. All you want to talk about is not your life but that of your children, your grandchildren, their father and even their father father.

If there is nothing good you could tell about them, to yourself, to others, your children are disaster, their father has never been there, you will naturally know you have been a failure.

Yes! People who really are not close to you and those who are close to you but are fake, will praise you in life for your big achievement and sing your name but it won’t change the fact that you will be miserable because you have realized what some of them are yet to realize, the most important in life “FAMILY”.

As a woman, the children you are leaving behind, what becomes of them after you are gone is what truly decides whether you have been a success or failure. Check around you and you will see.

Have fun in life and chase after big dreams but while at it “always remember the most important thing” be ready to sacrifice every other things for it. It is my hope that the latter stages of your life will be far greater than it beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by thaoriginator: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
mayor1814:
Mheen. Irresistible sex sha. Niyola is a black beauty. She has dis kind of hidden beauty u won't notice on time. Kai, but Adesuwa too is a queen. Definition of beautiful herself. Oga Banky W sef, he go dey beg Adesuwa now grin meanwhile he go still call niyola dis nite
grin
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Womanizer(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
siofra:
Why are men like this?? I don't even believe a Nigerian man can love anymore.

Why didn't he just marry Niyola since he met her first.

Men are something else undecided

He was using Niyola as spare pússy, nothing wrong in that grin
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Procashtips(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

How didn't she support her husband's political ambitions?

Did mercy Johnson's husband compete with Banky in his constituent in lagos?

It's not a must you quote what you don't understand.

Was using the latter's name to complete my message.

Go and find out what Mercy did to her husband's political Career
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Procashtips(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

Most people think the best wife material is someone who's beautiful to their taste, homely and respectful. They ignore other factors like shared values. Shared values to me is the most important factor to consider when choosing a life partner. What if Adesuwa has zero interest in politics? The idea of politics or being involved in politics is irritating to some.
True

Marriage is all about shared value.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by HeyHey(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
workchopNG:

@bolded, does it mean all the politicians that won doesn't cheat

I suggest it implies Banky W is a pastor. Which I believe he is, or a preacher etc

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Dougad: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Banky W doesn't seem like that kind of guy. It's probably fake news.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by JERRY1925(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

At your age this is your thinking, so marriage is all about food and sex, Truly age is not maturity, no wonder we have many married women cheating these days, because you brag as if it's your right that's why they do same

Was Banky blind that he didn't know he want to marry a popular actress? Why didn't he go for a random normal person?

Marriage na food and sex o. Its part of what makes Marriage.

Wait make ur husband no gree sleep with u or provide for the house.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Womanizer(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
isabi2lof:

He has no excuse , Adesua shouldn't have married him in the first place , Banky is a play boy , a play boy should go for their type .

Good girls always end up with bad guys , I have someone like that before, the guy was a womanizer, he started asking me out , he was serious about it, in my mind I was like , you won't use me to shine , he should go for his type.

Their past lives is very important, even though he's now born again, is none of my business.

If you like marry a reverend father, he will still fúck another lady when your own pússy becomes sour.

The only way you can prevent it is by marrying a non-virile poor guy who lacks ambition and is not making any progress financially!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by ribbit: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hadid:

Ladies be more careful of people you open your legs for and even birth kids for. Many men still carry over childhood trauma, vile and hate throughout their damn lives!. Pls go thru your admirers social media pages oooo. E get why.
you still can't point out what is not fact in my post.

Just rambling like a self righteous cunt.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
All these single girls who sleep with married men, don't they realize one day they'll be married? How will they feel if their husband cheats?

My stepmum was jealous when my dad took a concubine. The concubine said she has no right to be jealous and she should stop being a hypocrite. Only my mum had a reason to be bitter

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by 24SEVEN: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
We4all:
I have always thought that he had something going with Niniola. Then heard that he was getting hitched to Adesuwa, and I was like, okay.

Not surprised though but pissed about his social media display of love.People are just too hypocritical.

From personal experience, girls usually demand to be posted by their partners on social media. Like it can cause a big issue if you maintain social media silence while in a relationship with some ladies. So grudgingly or maybe 'hypocritically', we have to post their pictures and write all manner of sweet nothings to appease them.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by 24SEVEN: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Womanizer:

He was using Niyola as spare pússy, nothing wrong in that grin

Not just as spare pussy. Some ladies know you're married and will rather die as a side chick than leave the relationship. Infact they question to know why you think your wife/gf is better than them. They can go miles to give you satisfaction in the relationship. Ask anything and they will do. Even the sex styles your wife will not give, they will give you. grin
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Tonnyray: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
narite:

There are some things I want to share with you but I feel something strongly holding me back not to, so am going to leave you with this short words.

If you get to live to the age of 60, I hope you do. The things you will want to talk about in life are not those flashy cars you bought, not the shelf of awards in your home, not the luxury clubs or homes you visited, not the high status people you meet in your lifetime. All you want to talk about is not your life but that of your children, your grandchildren, their father and even their father father.

If there is nothing good you could tell about them, to yourself, to others, your children are disaster, their father has never been there, you will naturally know you have been a failure.

Yes! People who really are not close to you and those who are close to you but are fake, will praise you in life for your big achievement and sing your name but it won’t change the fact that you will be miserable because you have realized what some of them are yet to realize, the most important in life “FAMILY”.

As a woman, the children you are leaving behind, what becomes of them after you are gone is what truly decides whether you have been a success or failure. Check around you and you will see.

Have fun in life and chase after big dreams but while at it “always remember the most important thing” be ready to sacrifice every other things for it. It is my hope that the latter stages of your life will be far greater than it beginning.
This is as deep as it is true.
Thanks bro.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Oyindamolah: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Its good to be content and happy when you're alone before you marry and not to expect your marriage to fill a void in yourself. Don't expect your wife to make ..
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Caleb15(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
clockwisereport:

Or even Bhutanese man
Or Baratachi man
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
siofra:
Why are men like this?? I don't even believe a Nigerian man can love anymore.

Why didn't he just marry Niyola since he met her first.

Men are something else undecided

Go and marry yours and leave others alone.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by NaBanga: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
ribbit:
I'm not surprised.
Although I don't believe in bad luck but that adesua is a good reason to believe in one..

That adesua brought nothing but bad luck to him.

Ever since he married that witch, everything about banky w has gone under.
His music career gone under, his political career is shaky.
Years of bareness, etc.

I'm glad his eyes is begining to open.
May be his new child will bring him luck he desperately needed.

Are you mad? Always spreading evil against other people is the Nigerian way.
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
isabi2lof:

He has no excuse , Adesua shouldn't have married him in the first place , Banky is a play boy , a play boy should go for their type .

Good girls always end up with bad guys , I have someone like that before, the guy was a womanizer, he started asking me out , he was serious about it, in my mind I was like , you won't use me to shine , he should go for his type.

Their past lives is very important, even though he's now born again, is none of my business.
No playboy asked you out, you fuqin liar!!!
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

A very pathetic reasoning

Was banky blind and didn't know Adesuwa was an actress before he dated and married her? Why did he go for a famous person like her instead of a random homely woman?

And at the bolded you are silly, it is this nonsense narrative you men use to deceive yourselves that makes you cheat with impunity,

The biggest treasure anyone can have in this life is what they achieve for themselves not another human being, no one in the world has ever being known or popular simply because they have a husband and children, this life is per head, happiness comes from within not from someone else, even heaven does not recognise marriage because on the last day, you will be called to answer for your deeds on earth, not for any husband or children.

I love how triggered you are!!!
It's delicious!!!

Women on the thread came out in full force to rant and rave!!! If you don't have time for your husbands, they will cheat!!

Deal with it, femrangutans!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Kwinesther: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

But if a man as handsome as Ramsey Noah the hottest celebrity actor in his time can be faithful to his wife, if RMD the hottest celebrity actor in his time can be faithful to Jumobi his wife, then what's the big deal in being faithful?

Banky has no excuse.
How do you know they are faithful? My sister na person wey dem catch be thief on.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by isabi2lof: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Womanizer:

If you like marry a reverend father, he will still fúck another lady when your own pússy becomes sour.

The only way you can prevent it is by marrying a non-virile poor guy who lacks ambition and is not making any progress financially!

Abegi na today, shey we no get wrinkled dick , even when pussy no sour , una no dey cheat ?.

After all na your gender still dey complain of erectile dysfunction , every now and then for NL.

Poor and rich dey cheat, men dey cheat , women sef dey cheat , so wetin you dey talk.

If any man cheat on me , say him do am to make me cry, na him problem be that , because ordinary water no go comot for my eyes , na person wey wan give herself BP , go carry man matter put for head.

Na me go dey remind the man when him wan go see him side hen , me wey be say , I like my space pass anything.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by isabi2lof: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
luminouz:

No playboy asked you out, you fuqin liar!!!

Na your type dey wash woman menstruation pants undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
luminouz:

I love how triggered you are!!!
It's delicious!!!

Women on the thread came out in full force to rant and rave!!! If you don't have time for your husbands, they will cheat!!

Deal with it, femrangutans!!! grin grin grin grin

How bitter are you of women? I'm sure your daily life is filled with hatred of females so choke on the pill till it eats you alive, we are not the cause of your mummy issues go and meet your mama at home, everyone cannot be like your mother that your father cheated on

Malerangutan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Jovialjune1:

How bitter are you of women? I'm sure your daily like is filled with hatred of females so choke on the pill till it eats you alive, we are not the cause of mummy issues go and meet your mama at home, everyone cannot be like your mother that your father cheated on

Malerangutan grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

Na your type dey wash woman menstruation pants undecided

Yen yen yen!!!

Oniro oshi!!!
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

Abegi na today, shey we no get wrinkled dick , even when pussy no sour , una no dey cheat ?.

After all na your gender still dey complain of erectile dysfunction , every now and then for NL.

Poor and rich dey cheat, men dey cheat , women sef dey cheat , so wetin you dey talk.

If any man cheat on me , say him do am to make me cry, na him problem be that , because ordinary water no go comot for my eyes , na person wey wan give herself BP , go carry man matter put for head.

Na me go dey remind the man when him wan go see him side hen , me wey be say , I like my space pass anything.
Na your type dey stalk your husband and put poison in his food
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by isabi2lof: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2023
luminouz:

Na your type dey stalk your husband and put poison in his food

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me stalk husband, why I go kill person wey I no fit create because of cheating , abeg na money I dey find , the only thing wey fit pain me na make him collect wetin dey give me money , if not , make everybody dey him dey .

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by luminouz(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me stalk husband, why I go kill person wey I no fit create because of cheating , abeg na money I dey find , the only thing wey fit pain me na make him collect wetin dey give me money , if not , make everybody dey him dey .
Na so!!!
Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by Hadid: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2023
ribbit:
you still can't point out what is not fact in my post.

Just rambling like a self righteous cunt.
Swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collete Nwadike Arrives Sao Tome & Principe For Face Of The Universe 2015(photos / Debie Rise Visits Rochas Foundation College, Jos, Presents Them With New Guitars / Actress Oge Okoye Stunning In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.