Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin (52833 Views)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by damoobaba: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shior, guy wants to show himself. Collected money from the west to fight Putin. No traitor goes unpunished.

4 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by otega007: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
I did not get it. almighty Russia

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Xisnin(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
This must be fake news. Putin never backs down.

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Sltp: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
Putin has been finally humbled and humiliated, this will go down in history
But how exactly? Did you expect him to destroy his country fighting the mad man? He's not stupid. He just handled it with intelligence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Oceemo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
I never get d full gist
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Aquila99: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
Putin has been finally humbled and humiliated, this will go down in history

Lol. U dey read back of news.. belarus will just arrest d guy, hand am over to Putin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Padipadi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
NobleSeed:
people way their name starts with letter 'W' fear them πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

woman
Wife
Wagner
Weghorst _man U fans can relate πŸ˜‚

lmao.
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by DaHrNn0001: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
how dem humble am...

Russians sabi respect their country pass anything...alleged Coup and no single person was killed...

Some people go cry go sleep dis night... Same wagner group that were terrorist 2 days ago suddenly became heroes overnight... Omo I fear western media oh

Did you say no one was killed? Guess you have to be updated on the numbers of aircraft downed today likewise a passenger plane. This will go down in history that something shook Putin and the needs to act appropriately. But las las I don't trust Putin cus proghozin will be eliminated.

9 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Judolisco(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

Did you say no one was killed? Guess you have to be updated on the numbers of aircraft downed today likewise a passenger plane. This will go down in history that something shook Putin and the needs to act appropriately. But las las I don't trust Putin cus proghozin will be eliminated.
everything na propaganda... U dey believe everything wey u see 4 twitter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Badassniggga(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
lordm:
Russia is weak
Says a simpleton.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by tunjibadosnen: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
NobleSeed:
people way their name starts with letter 'W' fear them πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

woman
Wife
Wagner
Weghorst _man U fans can relate πŸ˜‚

Wike

7 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Mccullum: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's good for hearing the withdrawal of Wagner war merchants, it'll be totally disgraceful for Putin and the Russian people, though it's suicidal for Wagner leader.

however, Russia will be in chaotic situation and that will earn the West and Ukraine easier victory over Kremlin with long time benefit of Washington being only powerful country on the stage of international power politics.

I prefer seeing multipolar world order than unipolar because of checks and balancing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by DaHrNn0001: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
everything na propaganda... U dey believe everything wey u see 4 twitter

There were video evidence to that effect... Sure propaganda is part of war & coup but this is a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Badassniggga(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

Be it as it may, Prigozhin already signed his own death warrants the moment he decided to go up against the State which saw few pilots killed today, he's only living on borrowed time for now. He'd definitely be silenced one way or the other quietly without noise. His treachery today is punishable by death even in any democratic setting.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by viodemus: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
for now.

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Emetex22(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neddstark:
Wagner was being ignored for a long time.
Their move today was a protest to send a message that they're more than mere errand boys. They deserve some respect.
They also knew that they could not start a civil war in Russia but decided to make a stand for themselves today. Glad it has de-escalated. Hope Putin has learnt his lessons.
As for the LGBTQ supporters wishing Putin is unseated, ntorrr😜
Seems the west has showed u shege with their visa denial πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by adioolayi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
One thing is clear ....

Putin's ego is brutally bruised...if he still thinks he enjoys absolute loyalty of Russian forces...he should think again!

5 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by nnamdi640: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
how dem humble am...

Russians sabi respect their country pass anything...alleged Coup and no single person was killed...

Some people go cry go sleep dis night... Same wagner group that were terrorist 2 days ago suddenly became heroes overnight... Omo I fear western media oh
That same west that is giving your relatives and your fellow country men shelters and jobs including better education are the ones you still hate. God have mercy on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by AsianLoyalist1: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:
The Slavs have some of the brightest minds in the world, but they also have some of the dumbest minds in the world. Prigojine is a world champion at stupidity.
It is like you gave an army to a 10 year old kid.

I have concerns about the intelligence of the leader of the Wagner Group. My opinion is based on the fact that going to such extremes solely to demand the change of a minister and a general is simply foolish. There are more reasonable approaches to achieve such goals, if that was indeed their intention, instead of the chaos they have caused. Regardless of what Putin and the Kremlin currently state, I firmly believe that the Wagner leader's influence will not last more than 1-2 years, at most. Although they may not face consequences for their actions now, within a year or two, they will likely face either imprisonment or death.

In my opinion, the only viable option for the leader is to focus on regime change. Any other attempts that do not involve bringing down the government would be futile, as they would never regain trust or credibility.

9 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by DaHrNn0001: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Badassniggga:

Be it as it may, Prigozhin already signed his death warrants the moment he decided to go up against the State which saw few pilots killed today. He'd definitely be silenced one way or the other quietly without noise. His treachery today is punishable by death even in any democratic setting.

I agree with you on this

5 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
Putin has been finally humbled and humiliated, this will surely go down in history.

He wanted this kind of choas in America under stupid Donald trump, now it's happening to him.

With Wagner pulling out of Ukraine, it's over for Russia, I don't see how a poorly trained and inexperienced Putin's boys will continue to defend Bakhmut and other cities Wagner forces helped them capture

Stupid Donald Trump didn't start a war for 4 years.

Wise ol' sleepy Joe is the best thing since sliced bread.

5 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Sltp: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mccullum:
It's good for hearing the withdrawal of Wagner war merchants, it'll be totally disgraceful for Putin and the Russian people, though it's suicidal for Wagner leader.

however, Russia will be in chaotic situation and that will earn the West and Ukraine easier victory over Kremlin with long time benefit of Washington being only powerful country on the stage of international power politics.

I prefer seeing multipolar world order than unipolar because of checks and balancing.
how exactly will a failed coup affect Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Jayhome24: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
If Wagner boss follow them to sign such stupid agreement wallahi he is dead man. Putin will Putinlized him with biological and chemical weapon and poison the fool and he would be gone too soon.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by kiddkash(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
lordm:
Russia is weak
You want them to blow and kill their fellow countryman turning their home to war zone?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Neddstark: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emetex22:

Seems the west has showed u shege with their visa denial πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Seems you cant wait to be united with your gay partner so you can be constantly sodomized.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
This represents the deal brokered by the President of Belarus.
"Putin, I have pleaded with the rebels on your behalf, and they have agreed to cease fire. But there is a catch: you must drop all criminal charges you threatened to press against them. Deal or no deal?"
Putin:"Deal ojare!! Itijuyi tife poju oooo!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by bionixs: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
how dem humble am...

person dey under bridge dey analyse wetin dey happen in Russia like say e be somebody.

Say your level no reach japa enter US no be say you go hate them reach like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Macdeey: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
Putin has been finally humbled and humiliated, this will surely go down in history.

He wanted this kind of choas in America under stupid Donald trump, now it's happening to him.

With Wagner pulling out of Ukraine, it's over for Russia, I don't see how a poorly trained and inexperienced Putin's boys will continue to defend Bakhmut and other cities Wagner forces helped them capture
So you THINK πŸ€”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.