Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin (52830 Views)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by egoldman(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

What act of cowardice did he do ?

You don't get, forget about it,we know brave men when we see one.
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by frog12: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
why he be mumu?

IamaNigerianGuy:

You be real mumu google 'maskirovka'
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
egoldman:

You don't get, forget about it,we know brave men when we see one.
Answer the question:
Stoplying:

What act of cowardice did he do ?
I don't like people like you who talk so much but don't say anything substantial. You say the guy acted cowardly but can't show any cowardly action from the guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by frog12: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
how he be mumu?

IamaNigerianGuy:

A complete mumu grin grin
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Judolisco(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ened:

Dumb fellow, show me where Wagner was referred to as heroes. Ode
why e come dey pain u now... U r part of them
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Jayhome24: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
kiddkash:

You want them to blow and kill their fellow countryman turning their home to war zone?

Oh so Putin is afraid to bomb his own people but can bomb other country people ba?

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Judolisco(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
That same west that is giving your relatives and your fellow country men shelters and jobs including better education are the ones you still hate. God have mercy on you.
talk for urself oga... Slave

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Lighthammer(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
God1000:
Putin has been finally humbled and humiliated, this will surely go down in history.

He wanted this kind of chaos in America under stupid Donald trump, now it's happening to him.

With Wagner pulling out of Ukraine, it's over for Russia, I don't see how a poorly trained and inexperienced Putin's boys will continue to defend Bakhmut and other cities Wagner forces captured for them
vile despicable trash...pele
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Oh so Putin is afraid to bomb his own people but can bomb other country people ba?
I thought you were being ironic, but you actually thought it is a sign of strength for a government to bomb its own country and kill its own citizens?

4 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by mastermaestro(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

Did you say no one was killed? Guess you have to be updated on the numbers of aircraft downed today likewise a passenger plane. This will go down in history that something shook Putin and the needs to act appropriately. But las las I don't trust Putin cus proghozin will be eliminated.

Do those ones watch real news? They only rely on Nairaland leftovers nau. grin

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by nnamdi640: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sltp:
I'll soon leave Nairaland for you lot. The level of dumbness is unimaginable
Dumbness is for a person that feel he knows but knows nothing. Without the west Islamic jahadist would have force the all countries in Africa to become Muslims. Nextime avoid using anything from the west.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by hardbody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
ken6488:
Most people are sad it didn’t escalate

I am, and I don't even know why.
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Judolisco(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
bionixs:
person dey under bridge dey analyse wetin dey happen in Russia like say e be somebody.

Say your level no reach japa enter a country no be say you go hate them reach like this
u Don start dey cry cry
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Masterito(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Same as your and likes old and lame attitude. Idiots like you will keep abusing the West as if Russia is any better. Both Russia and US care about thier interest, nothing more.
Sltp:

The same old and lame argument.
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
ken6488:
Most people are sad it didn’t escalate
Most people in your entourage, I'm happy the situation is over.

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Wildkat02: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bluewords:
If you know you know. Putin don prank the whole world

He didn’t prank anything. Events are only taking him by surprise

2 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by nnamdi640: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
talk for urself oga... Slave
Am sure you don't know the meaning of slave, fellow people wey know road and stop hating them. Tell me what Russian have done for your country, if all the Nigerians in the west should come back to Nigeria, then you will know the type of hell you are into.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Jostoman: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Judolisco:
how dem humble am...

Russians sabi respect their country pass anything...alleged Coup and no single person was killed...

Some people go cry go sleep dis night... Same wagner group that were terrorist 2 days ago suddenly became heroes overnight... Omo I fear western media oh
who called him heroes? A lot of people just want that wicked man to be humble.

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
Am sure you don't know the meaning of slave, fellow people wey know road and stop hating them. Tell me what Russian have done for your country, if all the Nigerians in the west should come back to Nigeria, then you will know the type of hell you are into.
So we are beggers now ? Russia needs to do things for us, because we are not grown enough to do things for ourselves ?
Dude, our ressources are bring exploited by the west while we get crumbs, the west gets rich, and who colonized us ? The west !
Russia is fighting the same war our ancestors fought. A war against colonizers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by owagbeba: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
adioolayi:
One thing is clear ....

Putin's ego is brutally bruised...if he still thinks he enjoys absolute loyalty of Russian forces...he should think again!

Averting a crisis that would have seen state might going against a gang of mercenaries? Averting a blood bath on the streets of Rostov? How’s that a hurt ego?

Prigozhin may have the cojones but he lacked wisdom. Finally he lost in this gambit: exile to Belarus and an end to Wagner PMC.
What did he achieve by this cheap but deadly PR stunt?

It was important for Russia not to loose focus on the external crisis with the west. put an internal crisis on the back burner was the best outcome.

It’s is not over for Prigozhin…. A cup of radiated tea!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Wildkat02: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:
This shows that the Russian military are not really ready for, nor interested in any combat.
They've been kind of demoralized; and this is bad… as in very bad for the Russian Federation, especially for the President.

But many Putin bots here will say otherwise. And I begin to wonder how they reason
Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by egoldman(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Answer the question:

I don't like people like you who talk so much but don't say anything substantial. You say the guy acted cowardly but can't show any cowardly action from the guy.

Pregozin committed treason, he took over millatry installations, marched towards Moscow, was about 200 miles to Moscow before being convinced by lukachenko to rethink.

All treason charges against him dropped, his army that rebelled with him forgiven, allowed to leave the country,his army to go back to front line in Ukraine.

All these happened while Putin was the President of Russian federation and commander in chief.

Do I need to go on to define a coward for you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Judolisco(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
which road dem sabi... They declared no fly zone in Libya in 2011 leading to d murder of ghadaffi... Libya is yet to recover from dat civil war... They supported d coup dat killed Thomas sankara a pan-Africanist..... What has changed in Africa since they've started giving u loans and jobs..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Wildkat02: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
iSense247:
Fake news to make Drug Daddy surpporters happy. @ OP, continue to deceive your fellow Agbadorians. The speed with which this thread hit front page without meaningful source shows mods are pro Putin the same way they are pro Drug Daddy.

But why are most Pro Putin drug Daddy supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Dotherightthing: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shame on pro-Putin l*natics! cheesy

It's game over for Putin

He has been demystified.

I see him stepping down from office at the end of his tenure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by nnamdi640: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

So we are beggers now ? Russia needs to do things fir us, because we are not grown enough to do things for ourselves ?
Dude, our ressources are bring exploited by the west while we get crumbs, the west gets rich, and who colonized us ? The west !
Russia is fighting the same war our ancestors fought. A war against colonizers.
List the resources they are exploiting, are they the head of nnpc or custom, instead of you to blame your corrupt leaders you are blaming people whose leaders think before taking decisions

4 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
egoldman:

Pregozin committed treason, he took over millatry installations, marched towards Moscow, was about 200 miles to Moscow before being convinced by lukachenko to rethink.

All treason charges against him dropped, his army that rebelled with him forgiven, allowed to leave the country,his army to go back to front line in Ukraine.

All these happened while Putin was the President of Russian federation and commander in chief.

Yes you do need to define a coward to me, because you seem to think that not throwing your country into a civil war is cowardice.
You don't seem to understand that Russia is at war and needs its troops facing NATO affiliates in Ukraine rather than facing each other.
Being smart is not cowardice, people who think like you...🤡

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by owagbeba: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
egoldman:

To correct a few points, Peskov made it clear that Russian MOD wil absorb those Wagner mercs who were not part of Prigozhin gambit.

2. Prigozhin will go on exile to Belarus.
3. Wagner will be disbanded
4. An internal crisis was averted

Where is the coward in this achievement?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner 1-0 Putin

3 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Stoplying: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
owagbeba:

To correct a few points, Peskov made it clear that Russian MOD wil absorb those Wagner mercs who were not part of Prigozhin gambit.

2. Prigozhin will go on exile to Belarus.
3. Wagner will be disbanded
4. An internal crisis was averted

Where is the coward in this achievement?
Nigerians and their relationship with government...to Nigerians a government which doesn't kill its people is a coward government. Brave government is all about killing your own citizens for Nigerians.
These guys don't understand that infighting between Russian forces was in itself a defeat to Russia.

7 Likes

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by Raynald: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
I rarely comment on thread like this but i finally understand why the West fears Putin and calls him a calm strategist. Not every leader can solve this amicable like he did but anyway,one thing for sure,things are about to get messier in Ukraine, i pray for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin by ivolt: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
maasoap:

He got what he wanted, kid. That was a mere protest. Did you ever think Wagner group (25k members according to their leader) stand a chance to get to Putin?
Dude wanted to be recognised by Russian military leaders and he sure got their attention.
See this toddler dabbling into what he doesn't understand.
Putin didn't survive this long by allowing ordinary protest among his cabinet let alone a armed rebellion.
I won't bother schooling you into what an open rebellion means to a leader who survives
by perceive strength. You are free to fantasize however you wish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.