Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you (6315 Views)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / "Rema Will Never Blow" Wizkid Finally Replies / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by randymirrors(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
EriMma1:
J

Who's this one?
Don't you ever mention me again. Go drag pigs like yourself in the mud with you.

I'll pretend this Convo with you never happened.

Your pretence will never take you to heaven but the cesspit of stupidity.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by Penpaddie: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Truth of the matter is ladies should learn to value themselves, how do you agree to be a man's side piece as well as birthing for him, if he is that interested and values you, he would have put a ring on the finger, Niyola is this, she is that, las las she is still a side piece, no fancy name for it. I have been in such shoes once. This guy and I were low key dating, all of a sudden bobo came back to Nigeria and married someone else. I just simply blocked him. Bobo got another number and started stalking me on WhatsApp, while he left his wife in Nigeria (he had relocated to the U.S , I threatened to expose him and he seems not to care. This same guy post his wife pictures on social media like no man's business, yet he is bombing my phone with countless calls and text, I told him I had gotten married and was pregnant for my husband before he let me be, truth is the so called Niyola is fully aware of what she signed up for. She is quite comfortable with it and hoping for an upgrade later, that's not a fling but a full blown affair, it's unfortunate how a lady of marriageable age would intentionally want to ruin someone else's home. Men also don't know what they want, if he really has a thing for Niyola, why marry Adesua then?
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by ribbit: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
AVECDEO:
You're devil 👿

for saying fact?
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by CSTRR: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

Niyola is ugly? You must be blind and lack exposure. Go watch her on the Voice Nigeria on YouTube. She's not only beautiful, she carries herself with endearing class and judges with grace.
She is fine, but class is pushing it too far.

A classy woman will not knowingly abort twice and still get pregnant a third time for a married man.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by randymirrors(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
CSTRR:

She is fine, but class is pushing it too far.

A classy woman will not knowingly abort twice and still get pregnant a third time for a married man.

What if feelings are involved? Love makes us do and rationalise stupid things.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by CSTRR: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:

What if feelings are involved? Love makes us do and rationalise stupid things.
A classy woman respects herself and her fellow gender not to sleep with another man's husband and get pregnant three times.

She may be in love, but she is not classy.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by eepeepook: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2023
OP is smoking that thing again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! / What The Hell Is This? / Pilot Allows Endowed Instagram Model Romangodess Into Aeroplane's Cockpit(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.