Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Advice Needed Plss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed Plss (166 Views)

Plss I Need Advice / The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Plss by Marvfem: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Good day everyone,pls I went to all this aboki dat do sell dollars I wanted to buy dollars to purchase something online since we can't use our naira card again.i got there and the aboki told me is 550 to one 1$ since am buying ,I was really surprised how cheap it was cos as at today 1$ is still 800 plus .pls I want to know hope is not a fake dollar the aboki want to sell for me and also how can I detect a fake dollar..thanks so much.
Re: Advice Needed Plss by PoliteActivist: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Funny guy
Fake story or fake dollar

Re: Advice Needed Plss by Fego23(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
You wish to purchase something online right??., No worries, I know a platform where you can purchase and resell digital courses.

Send me a direct message on Whatsapp by texting me through the number on my signature to know more about this amazing online platform
Re: Advice Needed Plss by Cassandraloius: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's quite cheap, I hope it's real and not fake as well.
Re: Advice Needed Plss by SavageResponse(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Marvfem:
Good day everyone,pls I went to all this aboki dat do sell dollars I wanted to buy dollars to purchase something online since we can't use our naira card again.i got there and the aboki told me is 550 to one 1$ since am buying ,I was really surprised how cheap it was cos as at today 1$ is still 800 plus .pls I want to know hope is not a fake dollar the aboki want to sell for me and also how can I detect a fake dollar..thanks so much.

Those guys pribably want to scam you.

If you want to buy dollars go to any of these places
Alade Market on Allen Avenue
Lagos Airport Hotel on Awolowo Way, Ikeja
Eko Hotel, VI
Model Market at Egbeda
Yaba Market
Gbagada (The street beside the GTBank branch there)
Shita Round about at Surulere etc

Don't stand by the roadside or wait for them to bring it while you're in your car, make sure you go to the shop of the mallam

(1) (Reply)

Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria, Any Idea / Selling! 5bedroom Fully Detached+bq @ Chevron. ₦380. Eunice 08029562694 / Another Exchange Bittrex To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.